"Build me a combo!"

Change to MF-H Basalt Bull 230 CS.
i use posin serpent 125rf it keeps on knocking out my friends meteo ldrago uncostimised and the stadium is the clear attack type stadium.
Poison is bad Serpent is bad 125 is outclassed by it's varients and yea.
Uncustomised Meteo is too tall and has terrible defense/grip thanks to LF. As we've said, uncustomised battles mean NOTHING.
well still it knocked out meteo ldrago thats good enough for me and my friend is always like hahahahahaha u will never beat my meteo ldrago so then i battled him with him with my serpent combo and hes like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg you egg head that was so luck and we kept on battling and he keeps on getting knocked out and now he never uses his meteo cause the tip is so scratched
(May. 09, 2011  8:44 AM)BigBangDestroy Wrote: well still it knocked out meteo ldrago thats good enough for me and my friend is always like hahahahahaha u will never beat my meteo ldrago so then i battled him with him with my serpent combo and hes like omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg you egg head that was so luck and we kept on battling and he keeps on getting knocked out and now he never uses his meteo cause the tip is so scratched

But seriously, don't recommend bad combo's here. That is not the point of this thread. Or this forum, for that matter.
are this good?
Grand Ketos 130CS
i dont have earth mold 2 and basalt so i use grand
guys can u make me a combo out og pre hws pisces
earth virgo storm pegasis galaxy pegasis ray unicorno burn phenoix counter escorpio rock leone ldrago rock griaffe
any commentes would be appreceated anyt good combo dose not have to be just attack
Change to MF-H Grand Bull GB145CS, and you will have a much better combo.
Attack LLD 100RF
Defense Earth____GB145 CS
stamina Earth/Burn___ 100__
Attack ray unicorno 105 RF
defencse Earth____gb145wb
stamina earth _______ 145d
if you just want to use pisces it would be
pisces 105RF
pisces gb145wb
pisces 145d
pisces is a bad wheel though to much recoil and not enough stamina
sanx so much rusty and gale force
its not even a team read the most basic thing the title
fine. then, ray metal, wd tip,pegasus energy ring, sgetario claw and eagle face bolt.
now, how you get good combo with this parts.
gosh you cant make a good combo out of that u have more beys than that i know u do dont say they are to good to change like mostly u would use basalt the most for def
and what bey combo is better? night bull wb 145. or cyber sgetario wb 125.
(May. 09, 2011  9:16 AM)BIGFANGDESTROY Wrote: fine. then, ray metal, wd tip,pegasus energy ring, sgetario claw and eagle face bolt.
now, how you get good combo with this parts.

Ray Pegasis C145WD is all you can make o.O
And that is hardly useful or good
yea but yuo have other metal fights and fusions so show it to us
and I wll make combo with inferno sgetario to.
what is the best attack combo created by using season 1 beys else lightning l-drago ch120 rf
what is the best attack combo created by using season 1 beys else lightning l-drago ch120 rf
what is the best attack combo created by using season 1 beys else lightning l-drago ch120 rf .
ok maybe me and clankzappah will show u on sat if he can come so dont be insuch a rush
you dont have to 5 -iple post lightning l drago 100 rf or lightning l drago 145rf for 230 customs
(May. 09, 2011  9:38 AM)RustyXD Wrote: you dont have to 5 -iple post lightning l drago 100 rf or lightning l drago 145rf for 230 customs

please no l-drago parts i want the combo without l-drago parts

sorry for 5 -iple post my pc was not showing the posts