"Build me a combo!"

(Apr. 26, 2011  2:22 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: No, I'm pretty darn sure that yamislayer got mold one and a mold two both from sonokong.
I think it was just stated that it was random.

Here's an example, so far, (I think it was okiblaze) whoever has gotten a gravity from RBV7 said it was mold one.

V-rock, there's a topic for it, go search and look at the differences.

Hmm... I was sure that they concluded that SonoKong was Mold 2 and TT was Mold 1... I'll go re-read the topic.
guys is this good defense combo?
rock pegasus gb145wb
p.s. i know you guys will say that i should change it to earth bull gb145 rs/wb......i just dont like earth its just too boring and i like pegasus and i dont have rs
answer pls
(Apr. 26, 2011  7:16 AM)stormpegasusd12 Wrote: guys is this good defense combo?
rock pegasus gb145wb
p.s. i know you guys will say that i should change it to earth bull gb145 rs/wb......i just dont like earth its just too boring and i like pegasus and i dont have rs
answer pls
yea if i were u id change it to earth bull gb 145 cs or libra/ basalt bull 230 cs or gb 145 cs
rock pegasus gb145wb
answer pls

Rock is too bad for Defense, Pegasus is a attack CW not defense, GB145 is a lot useful especially for Earth, WB is good for defense. I'd say you must change it to Earth Bull GB145WB, why? your defense combo is not good.

Edit: Beaten!
What in the world do you mean by that, err? SPAM. If you hate Earth, we can do nothing.
(Apr. 26, 2011  8:46 AM)stormpegasusd12 Wrote: Err....
This user was notified by Nile(Nile is a member)
the user was notified for Spam on the topic
pleases stay on topic
My version
(Apr. 26, 2011  7:24 AM)Mephiles Wrote:
rock pegasus gb145wb
answer pls

Rock is too bad for Defense, Pegasus is a attack CW not defense, GB145 is a lot useful especially for Earth, WB is good for defense. I'd say you must change it to Earth Bull GB145WB, why? your defense combo is not good.

yea i know that rock is bad for defense i just want a bey with good attack and defense so thats why im using rock not earth,yea i know that pegasus is an attack cw
anyway thnx
Eee
(Apr. 19, 2011  10:13 AM)Naitrax Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:43 PM)Naitrax Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  9:29 AM)Naitrax Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:50 AM)Naitrax Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  4:41 AM)Naitrax Wrote: Hi Bladers I am new here (but not new to beyblade MF) and have been trying a few customisations with my favourite bey, Dark Wolf DF145FS but none of them seem to work well.
Here is a list of my parts starting with fusion wheels
Dark x2
Flame x2
Burn
Storm x2
Torch
Night
Inferno
Rock
Lightning
Earth
Evil
Tracks:
DF145 x2
100 x 3
ED145
C145
T125
M145

Performance Tips:
HF
FS x2
S
MS
WD
RF
SD
ES
HF/S
Q

I think thats it.
I would like either a stamina or balance type bey
Sorry this post is so long
Thanks
~~~~ Naitrax[/align]
UPDATE:
Clear Wheels:
Wolf
Aquario
Leone
Pegasis
Sagittario x2
Fireblaze
Eagle
Libra x2
Virgo
L-Drago ( but that wont help)

Thats it

Could I also have a defence and an attack combo please
UPDATE: I added Earth metal wheel

Update: i got flame libra this morning so added its parts
plan on getting another tomorrow
I would like some new combos that use up all my parts
Please
rock pegasus gb145wb
answer pls

awesome your combo works for me....it beat almost all the beys of my friends.....thnx
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:34 AM)stormpegasusd12 Wrote:
rock pegasus gb145wb
answer pls

yea i know that rock is bad for defense i just want a bey with good attack and defense so thats why im using rock not earth,yea i know that pegasus is an attack cw
anyway thnx
Eee
poison is wicked at defense, but don't use any of those 'defensive' spin tracks all they do is slow your blade down on contact, try:

energy ring, orso
fusion wheel,poison
spin track,125
performance tip,wb
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:39 AM)Naitrax Wrote: I would like some new combos that use up all my parts
Please
Earth Aquario 100RF = Defense (Anti-Meta. Needs MF/MF-H. Get an Earth Virgo, Flame Byxis, Ray Unicorno, Grand Ketos. If you're a hasbro user, get Earth Virgo and get back/find your WB.)
Burn Aquario 145WD = Stamina (Top-tier. Get a Gravity Perseus and 85 Track.)
Lightning L-Drago 100RF = Attack (Great. Get MF, and Dark Cancer.)
where is alot of things wrong with that combo
why would you use orso ?
gb145 outclasses 125
and poison is bad ......
faissaloo yeah poison is a terrible wheel and did i include the poison wheel in my question??
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:14 PM)faissaloo Wrote: poison is wicked at defense, but don't use any of those 'defensive' spin tracks all they do is slow your blade down on contact, try:

energy ring, orso
fusion wheel,poison
spin track,125
performance tip,wb
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Poison is one of the worst MWs in the whole MFB. It is WAY outclassed by Earth, Libra, and Basalt. GB145 is better than 125. WB is fine but, CS and RS are better choices. But clearly both of you are hasbro users, so WB is the best choice. RF is a good defensive bottom too if it's worn down enough.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:25 PM)samueldl722 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:14 PM)faissaloo Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  9:34 AM)stormpegasusd12 Wrote:
rock pegasus gb145wb
answer pls

anyway thnx
Eee
poison is wicked at defense, but don't use any of those 'defensive' spin tracks all they do is slow your blade down on contact, try:

energy ring, orso
fusion wheel,poison
spin track,125
performance tip,wb
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Poison is one of the worst MWs in the whole MFB. It is WAY outclassed by Earth, Libra, and Basalt. GB145 is better than 125. WB is fine but, CS and RS are better choices. But clearly both of you are hasbro users, so WB is the best choice. RF is a good defensive bottom too if it's worn down enough.

no...im not a hasbro user,im takara user i just want it to have more stamina
of course basalt is better, and unfortunately I am a hasbro user but prefer takara tomy but it is not available in my country, and if a quote is big then don't quote it otherwise you might get penalty points, like me
rock pegasus gb145wb
answer pls
If you really want a good defense combo, the Earth combo is the best choice. But If you don't like Earth, I don't think we can do anything about it.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:29 PM)CoolBladereva Wrote: no...im not a hasbro user,im takara user i just want it to have more stamina
Earth has good stamina. I believe it's stamina is better than Rock.
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:30 PM)faissaloo Wrote: of course basalt is better, and unfortunately I am a hasbro user but prefer takara tomy but it is not available in my country

of course basalt is one of the ultimate wheels eva
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:30 PM)faissaloo Wrote: of course basalt is better, and unfortunately I am a hasbro user but prefer takara tomy but it is not available in my country, and if a quote is big then don't quote it otherwise you might get penalty points, like me
But, Poison? Come on. Earth is a better choice.
-removed-
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:33 PM)faissaloo Wrote: if a quote is big then don't quote it otherwise you might get penalty points, like me
Stop spamming. Please stay on topic.
I think that you should use the earth metal with stamina or defense so it could stay up a while.
Can someone suggest a combo with storm aquarios, rock leone and flame saggittario

Thanks.
would R2F be good on lighting l-drago ch120 Smile
(Apr. 26, 2011  1:18 PM)BLAZING DRAGON Wrote: would R2F be good on lighting l-drago ch120 Smile

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos. Even though it's outdated, it should give you the information.