"Build me a combo!"

(Apr. 16, 2011  2:48 AM)PoisonScorpio Wrote: Hey peoples!!!! I am once again asking for some good combos...
here are meh beys:
metal face cyber pegasus 105HF
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Aquario 105HF/S
Storm Pegasus 105RF (i have 2 XD )
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Poison Serpent SW145SD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
(and ALL the hasbro beys)

Ray Unicorno100RF
MeteoLDrago100RF
Rock Aquario145WB
Rock Bull145SD

Pretty Decent
i want a good combo please B-)
ihave
ray unicorno
flame saggitario
cyber pegasis
hell kerbecs
dark bull
dark wolf
lightning ldrago
rock pegasus
evil gemios
earth eagle
Lightning L drago D125F(find an RF somewhere, and metal faces)
earth bull 100/145WD
Hell Kerbecs(boost mode) BD145WD/CS(stamina and defence respectively)
@Vrock
Attack: Rock ___ 100HF (Bad. Get Lightning LDrago , Storm Pegasis and Metal Face to build MF Lightning LDrago 100RF.)
Defense: Earth Aquario 100FS (Just OK. Get GB145, WB and a MF if you're a hasbro blader. If not, get a GB145, CS, MF/MF2.
Stamina: Same combo as defense. (Get a WD to be top-tier.)
(Apr. 16, 2011  2:42 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Hey can someone make me a good combo out of these parts:

clear wheel/energy ring: aquario, virgo, capricorn, escolpio, wolf
fusion/metal wheel: storm, rock, dark, earth
spin track: T125, 100, 145, M145
performance tip/bottom: HF, HF/S, FS, BS_BB69_25966

Thanks Smile
Attack:Rock Escolpio 100 HF/S
DefenseEeearth Aquario 100 FS
StaminaEeearth Aquario 100 HF/S/FS
S is just good for solo spin time... Same for BS. Never use these in your Stamina Combos... HF anf FS are great, but they also give a certain amount of attack, so a great destabilizer! For attack, HF/S would be better in HF mode, as it is wider than usual HF, so it will move faster...
HF/S HF mode is a bit too tall so I'm gonna edit my post and make
Attack:Rock Escorpio 100 HF/S(HF Mode)
And Stamina HF/S is better than FS.
So can someone help me build a good attack bey. im new to the game and dont completely understand the game. the beys that i have are
Legend Hyper Aquario 105F
Legend Counter Leone 145D
Legend Midnight Bull 125SF
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Earth Virgo GB145BS

The combos that im using right now are Storm Capricorn 145Q and Hyper Aquario 125F
Please someone help me. Thanks
(Apr. 16, 2011  6:55 AM)joshismyname12 Wrote: So can someone help me build a good attack bey. im new to the game and dont completely understand the game. the beys that i have are
Legend Hyper Aquario 105F
Legend Counter Leone 145D
Legend Midnight Bull 125SF
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Earth Virgo GB145BS

The combos that im using right now are Storm Capricorn 145Q and Hyper Aquario 125F
Please someone help me. Thanks

Earth Bull GB145 D
Earth 105 D
Midnight 105 F/SF
Is Lightning L-Drago GB145 HF/S any good for Hasbro Stadiums?

...Or should i just stick with Lightning L-Drago 100 HF/S?
@V-Rock--Well its great, but that GB145's weight increase will affect the movement. Also, it will be better if you use a shorter track, coz as stated by Aquilaz, HF/S in itself is too tall. Still its good to use this tall combo against 230. Still, RF will work out better any time...
I got a big problem i just got hell kerbecks and i dont know what to use in the tournament tomorrow pls help
my 2 other combos are
Earth Aquario90WD
LLDCH120RF
BTW which is better Earth Aquario90RF or Burn Aquario90RF pls reply it already night here and i have to beat a certain person in the tourney
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:29 PM)Xyo Wrote: I got a big problem i just got hell kerbecks and i dont know what to use in the tournament tomorrow pls help
my 2 other combos are
Earth Aquario90WD
LLDCH120RF
BTW which is better Earth Aquario90RF or Burn Aquario90RF pls reply it already night here and i have to beat a certain person in the tourney

Make Hell Kerbecs BD145WD. LLDCH120RF is fine. You should get pretty far with those combos. Don't use Earth/Burn Aquario 90RF. Just use Hell Kerbecs BD145WD and Lightning L-Drago CH120RF.
well i can use three in the tourney that is all any others because the champion (has 20 medals) uses Burn Aquario90RF
EDIT: Thankyou!
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:32 PM)Xyo Wrote: well i can use three in the tourney that is all any others because the champion (has 20 medals) uses Burn Aquario90RF
EDIT: Thankyou!

Burn Aquario is decent. Or you can use Hell Kerbecs BD145RF.
oh is Hell Kerbecks Good for attack? or LLD is still stronger and Earth is better than burn?
Well against that combo just use hell kerbecs. BD145 is just beast.

BTW how do kill a MF hell kerbecs BD145DS that can also kill other combos?
My attempts
G. Perseus CH120RF
LLD 90RF
Eath bull AD145WD
And the staduim is wide square. And magnetstaduim at times.
(Apr. 16, 2011  4:18 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Well against that combo just use hell kerbecs. BD145 is just beast.

BTW how do kill a MF hell kerbecs BD145DS that can also kill other combos?
My attempts
G. Perseus CH120RF
LLD 90RF
Eath bull AD145WD
And the staduim is wide square. And magnetstaduim at times.
A lot of things can kill that combo; use an attack type with metal flat.

Hell Kerbecs H145/R145/BD145/90 MF
Pegasis 90 MF
Meteo L Drago (blue one from reshuffle) BD145MF
(Apr. 16, 2011  3:37 PM)Xyo Wrote: oh is hell Kerbecks Good for attack? or LLD is still stronger and Earth is better than burn?

hell kerbex is pretty hard to beat,I have only seen it beaten one and that was by gravity persius,when you use hell kerbex then make sure you use it in a vortex arena,just in caseWink
Gah, no MF. Will WF do the trick?
Eh, not really.

Hell/Basalt 230cs?
carp. Anything else? No hell 230. Would LLD CH120CS work?
Meteo L Drago 105 WD would easily win.
Basalt 145/85 WD?
Cool. Gonna try MLD 105WD now,
Screw capricorne (with metall face) can do the job, beating Hellkerbecs, but don't dream to beat the stamina of hellkerbecs, so you better try to hit it asap
One simple modification that I just found is simply change the metal whell of Rock Leo with flame, and put a metal face, it even can beat flame byxis 5-0
For the latest bigbang pegasis, the performance are not as expected, so I change the track with 90 (ldrago), and put the bottom of rock leo (big ball ??), and I quite happy with it