"Build me a combo!"

(Apr. 02, 2011  3:47 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  3:32 PM)sockerman13 Wrote: I have Rock Scorpio(All its parts),Storm Aquario(All its parts),Storm Leone(All its parts),Dark Bull(All Its Parts)

Please help Im curious!

Attack- Rock ____ 100HF (Bad)
Defense- Dark Aquario 100JB (Bad)
Stamina- ____ Leone 100SD (Decent)
Destabilizer- ____ Aquario 100HF (Decent)

Edit: Double Beaten

Bull is better. FIXED.
is earth or burn fusion wheel better for stamina
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:08 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: is earth or burn fusion wheel better for stamina

Earth.
Reason why- Burn will lose stamina when hit.
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:08 PM)Yuya Tomoyuki Wrote: is earth or burn fusion wheel better for stamina

earth is better than burn because of it's lighter weight and it can also stand hevy attacks but bun ring can't
Probably Earth, Burn has better spin time, but it has way too much recoil nowadays.
........But Hell Outclasses them both.
I need a good attack combo and i don't switch energe ring and fusion wheel.
advance guardian ms, driger ms, gaia dragoon ms im looking for a decent combo of all types
Dood try metal fushion beys no old stuff
But switch parts with driger and dragoon
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:01 PM)gasher67 Wrote: I need a good attack combo and i don't switch energe ring and fusion wheel.

Look at the competitive combo's thread or mfb tier list, if you want us to make one out of the parts you have, then list them.

(Apr. 02, 2011  8:15 PM)gasher67 Wrote: Dood try metal fushion beys no old stuff
This is unhelpful, and spam. Many members here are knowledgeable about HMS beyblades, and his question is perfectly fit for this thread.

Smile5667, looks like there's not much that can be made from those beys, sadly, and I'm not an expert on HMS. I'd probably think the best would be a mediocre attack combo with Gaia Dragoon or Drigers RC, and Advance Guardians AR. I don't know what WD, as there's little info on them, but try circle balance, and if you get too much recoil, use circle heavy and see if that helps.

Really, it's pretty slim pickings, while grip sharp might be a passable defence RC, your AR's don't really seem to suit that (maybe gaia dragoons round shape might help, but apparently it's quite light). Maybe Gaia Dragoons AR, Circle Heavy and Advance Guardians RC? But that's just a guess.

Of course, this is just going from beywiki, so someone with more knowledge of HMS may be able to make a better suggestion. If someone else suggests something different, probably take their ideas over mine Smile
Ok i am going to get some big things pretty soon and they are meteo ldrago, big bang pegasis, and l drago destroy. Do you think you could make me a combo for these parts?
Shouldn't have ordered BBP, it's pretty bad, if those are all you've got, then there's very little you can do with it.

We have very little info on L Drago Destroy, and none on F:S, as a guess MF L Drago Destroy CH120RF/LRF might work (although if these are the only beys you'll have, you won't be able to make it), but honestly, we have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA.

Meteo L Drago, well, if these are all you've got, then I'd be hoping F:S is something good, otherwise there aren't going to be many options :/
I already replied, how am I supposed to suggest a combo if I don't know what parts you have?!?
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:44 PM)gasher67 Wrote: I still a attack combo

MF Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF would be your best choice. And if you mean your parts please list here.
S.Pegasis
S.Capricorn
S.Aquario
L.L-drago
R.Leone
R.Aquario
R.Aries
R.Scorpio
R.Orso
F.Bull
C.Pegasis legend
P.Serpent

RF is so worn it's almost a RB
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:59 PM)Idk Wrote: S.Pegasis
S.Capricorn
S.Aquario
L.L-drago
R.Leone
R.Aquario
R.Aries
R.Scorpio
R.Orso
F.Bull
C.Pegasis legend
P.Serpent

Attack- Lightning L-Drago 100 RF
Defense- Rock Aquario ____ RF
Stamina- Flame Bull 100 SD
Destabilizer- Flame Bull 100 SF
As Idk stated that his RF is like RB, which means its worn and doesn't move much. The next best Tip for attack is Flat, as its faster than any available tips he has. Considering its easier to control than HF, its good. Unless he uses Hasbro stadiums :V
(Apr. 02, 2011  8:59 PM)Idk Wrote: S.Pegasis
S.Capricorn
S.Aquario
L.L-drago
R.Leone
R.Aquario
R.Aries
R.Scorpio
R.Orso
F.Bull
C.Pegasis legend
P.Serpent

Attack: L L Drago sw145rf
Destabilizer: Rock Leone (track that comes with Escolpio)F
Defense: Rock Bull 105WB

I'd grab an Earth Eagle and Earth Virgo to improve your collection.

You can wear "RB" back to RF by slamming RF on a wooden floor on launch a few times depending on how bad the wear is.
storm pegasus
lightning l-drago
burn fireblaze
earth eagle
dark wolf (no performance tip)
I was wondering what I could make with: Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasis, Flame Libra, Posion Serpent, and LLD?
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:26 PM)dragonbooster Wrote: storm pegasus
lightning l-drago
burn fireblaze
earth eagle

Lightning L Drago 100 RF

Earth Phoenix 100/105WD
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:30 PM)LDragoDestory Wrote: I was wondering what I could make with: Storm Aquario, Storm Pegasis, Flame Libra, Posion Serpent, and LLD?
LLD sw145/100 RF

That's about it.
Lightning L Drago 100 RF (needs metal face)
Storm Pegasis 100 RF
(Apr. 02, 2011  9:26 PM)dragonbooster Wrote: storm pegasus
lightning l-drago
burn fireblaze
earth eagle

A: Lightning L-Drago 100RF
D: Earth Eagle 145WD
S: Earth Eagle 145WD

Pretty much thats it, you should try to get some of the Top-Tier beys, such as Dark Bull H145SD and Earth Virgo GB145BS. They should easily be purchased, as they are available in america [Unless Out Of Stock]. Other than that, your beys are perfectly fine Smile.

P.S I'm guessing you don't have a Attack Stadium

EDIT: Double Beaten Uncertain
Thanks all that helped. I was actually using LLD100RF ATM, but I was wondering If I could make a better combo.