"Build me a combo!"

Quote: MF Earth Bull C145WD - Try changing MF to MF-H, But MF is fine. If it's a stamina combo, C145 sucks for stamina, It scrapes the floor. Change the track to 85/90/100/145/AD145 or 230. If it's a Defense type, WD sucks for Defense, it's great for Stamina though, C145 is mediocre for Defense, change it to GB145/BD145 or 230. and the bottom to RS/CS/RSF. Since you can't buy Season 2 Beyblades, use WB

Lightning L Drago 100HF - It's obviously an Attack type, It's bad, You have to change the bottom to RF/LRF/R²F. It has to be in Upper mode.

You're Sister-
Flame Cancer CH120SF - You change the track to 85/90/100, and voila! You have a top-tier Destabilizer

Rock Saggitario 105HF/S - It's an Attack type, and it's a very bad one, Change the HF/S to RF and the track to 85/90/100/CH120. But, The current top-tiers are way better.

Edit: Beaten by OkiBlaze.
C145 doesn't really interfere with the floor, until the near end of the battle,however that doesn't really happen that often if I pair it with WD. So I guessed putting on some claws+weight might be essential for adding some defense on Earth Bull. Before any of you guys say that C145 is outclassed due to the lack of low attackers in the metagame, I'm using C145 as my current heaviest track.Not really planning to buy Earth Virgo,as I only have a 1/8 chance of getting it.

Next would be for my sister. Is it true that if I switch 100 and CH120 with her,Flame Cancer's and Lightning L Drago's potential will rise?
As for Rock Saggitario. Pulling the HF/S without locking the height will cause a movement same like Divine Chimera's Flat Ball. So is it really that useful as Saggitario consistently changes from Stamina to Attack?

More combos please list them down below,thanks....
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:20 PM)Shadow_Black Wrote:
Quote: MF Earth Bull C145WD - Try changing MF to MF-H, But MF is fine. If it's a stamina combo, C145 sucks for stamina, It scrapes the floor. Change the track to 85/90/100/145/AD145 or 230. If it's a Defense type, WD sucks for Defense, it's great for Stamina though, C145 is mediocre for Defense, change it to GB145/BD145 or 230. and the bottom to RS/CS/RSF. Since you can't buy Season 2 Beyblades, use WB

Lightning L Drago 100HF - It's obviously an Attack type, It's bad, You have to change the bottom to RF/LRF/R²F. It has to be in Upper mode.

You're Sister-
Flame Cancer CH120SF - You change the track to 85/90/100, and voila! You have a top-tier Destabilizer

Rock Saggitario 105HF/S - It's an Attack type, and it's a very bad one, Change the HF/S to RF and the track to 85/90/100/CH120. But, The current top-tiers are way better.

Edit: Beaten by OkiBlaze.
C145 doesn't really interfere with the floor, until the near end of the battle,however that doesn't really happen that often if I pair it with WD. So I guessed putting on some claws+weight might be essential for adding some defense on Earth Bull. Before any of you guys say that C145 is outclassed due to the lack of low attackers in the metagame, I'm using C145 as my current heaviest track.Not really planning to buy Earth Virgo,as I only have a 1/8 chance of getting it.

Next would be for my sister. Is it true that if I switch 100 and CH120 with her,Flame Cancer's and Lightning L Drago's potential will rise?
As for Rock Saggitario. Pulling the HF/S without locking the height will cause a movement same like Divine Chimera's Flat Ball. So is it really that useful as Saggitario consistently changes from Stamina to Attack?

More combos please list them down below,thanks....

Well, I tried to improve you're combos. If you think what you said is relevant then go ahead, use that combo, I still tried to help.

As for you're first question, Yeah, People say that the Best height for Lightning L Drago is with CH120, and 100 is great as a destabilizer.

I have no clue what you meant with that other thing.
Slightly off topic:HF/S has two modes,Sharp and Hole Flat right?
I found another one which allowed switching modes in battle,I call it Flat Ball.
Its achieved when you pull up HF/S without locking the height.
Does someone get it now? Sorry for the misunderstanding caused, Electric.
A good combo would be

metal wheel:basalt/earth/cyber/evil/burn

energy ring:evil/hell/libra/burn/horseus

spin track:145/100/105/135/145/c

performance tip:hf/s,/hf/sd/wd/f
[/font]
whatever facebolt!
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:54 PM)CyberPegasus654 Wrote: A good combo would be

metal wheel:basalt/earth/cyber/evil/burn

energy ring:evil/hell/libra/burn/horseus

spin track:145/100/105/135/145/c

performance tip:hf/s,/hf/sd/wd/f
[/font]
whatever facebolt!

In energy ring section why are there the names of MW's? Anyway are you asking for a good combo or replying someone else?
i have:
dark wolf df145fs
storm peguses 105rf
flame aries h145fs
rock orso d125b
night virgo df145bs
torch aries 125d
cuold u make a combo out of those
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:59 PM)WILD WIND FANG Wrote: i have:
dark wolf df145fs
storm peguses 105rf
flame aries h145fs
rock orso d125b
night virgo df145bs
torch aries 125d
i have:
dark wolf df145fs
storm peguses 105rf
flame aries h145fs
rock orso d125b
night virgo df145bs
torch aries 125d

Don't SPAM!

Attack: Storm Pegasus D125RF
Defense: Dark Virgo 105B
Stamina: Flame Wolf DF145BS
Destabilizer: Flame Pegasus 105FS
(Mar. 26, 2011  4:59 PM)WILD WIND FANG Wrote: i have:
dark wolf df145fs
storm peguses 105rf
flame aries h145fs
rock orso d125b
night virgo df145bs
torch aries 125d
i have:
dark wolf df145fs
storm peguses 105rf
flame aries h145fs
rock orso d125b
night virgo df145bs
torch aries 125d
Attack: Rock ____ D125RF (Needs MF, Lightning L-Drago and 100/CH120)
Defense: Dark/Rock ____ D125B (Needs MF, Earth, GB145/230 and RS/CS/RSF)
Stamina: Flame ____ DF145D (Needs Earth/Burn, 145/100 and WD/SD)
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:35 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Attack:Lightning L Drago 100/CH120 RF (Almost Top Tier)
Defense:Basalt/Earth Bull 230/GB145 RF (Good)
StaminaEeearth Bull 100/145/230 WD (Top tier)
Destabilizer:Flame Cancer 100 FS (Great)

Just Buy Metal Faces and add it to all of the combo's expect stamina.
Buy Ray Unicorno/Grand Ketos and keep it in the defense combo to get top tier's

How come you are using RF as a defense tip?
Because RF has grip to the staduim?
Best Defense Combos with:
Earth Eagle, Dark bull, Storm Aquario, Flame Saggitario, Rock Pegasus, Rock Orso, and Lightning L-Drago.
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:09 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: Best Defense Combos with:
Earth Eagle, Dark bull, Storm Aquario, Flame Saggitario, Rock Pegasus, Rock Orso, and Lightning L-Drago.
Earth Bull/Aquario C145B (Needs MF/MF-H, GB145/230 and RS/CS/RSF)
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:16 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: Cool, can u buy Mf at wal-mart?
If you can find the video game with Bakushin Susanoo. Tongue_out
Hi i have a combination can u guys mke it more better btw i dont have a meatl face
Earth Aries R145ES Smile
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:27 PM)B3ykugan Wrote: Hi i have a combination can u guys mke it more better btw i dont have a meatl face
Earth Aries R145ES Smile

Use GB145 or 230.
R145 is fine, use CS/RS/RSF.
What is the best beyblade I can make with a Dark Gasher CH120 FS and a Flame Sagittario D125 S?
Umm, nothing much to work with. Flame Gasher CH120FS? Get some more and come back
Flame_D125S, but that's horrible.
Get more beys if you want a better variety.

EDIT: Beaten.
whats a combo i can make with rock aries cyber pegasis rock orso and my brother's beys |3
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:28 AM)Bubblegum Wrote: whats a combo i can make with rock aries cyber pegasis rock orso and my brother's beys |3

I have no idea what beyblades your brother has, hah

But, with those that you listed:
Attack- MF rock_____ d125 hf

Ahah, that's it
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:43 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:28 AM)Bubblegum Wrote: whats a combo i can make with rock aries cyber pegasis rock orso and my brother's beys |3

I have no idea what beyblades your brother has, hah

But, with those that you listed:
Attack- MF rock_____ d125 hf

Ahah, that's it

ummmz i think he posted them a few pages bak and whats mf and hf
is there any top-tier or almost top-tier with these beyblades
storm pegasus, lightning-ldrago, burn phoenix, dark wolf and earth eagle
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:52 AM)dragonbooster Wrote: is there any top-tier or almost top-tier with these beyblades
storm pegasus, lightning-ldrago, burn phoenix, dark wolf and earth eagle

Lightning L-Drago 100RF

Earth Eagle Uncustomized