"Build me a combo!"

No problem, If you bring this to PM's I can make you easily win if I know what you are dealing with.
Um send me private message as to what u mean so we dont keep disturbing dis thread
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:39 AM)Dan Wrote: Rock Leone H145RF, Great Recoil attacker get MF/-H.
Earth Aquario GB145WB, alright, add MF/-H and get CS/RS/RSF to be top-tier.
Earth Aquario 145SD. Top-tier

Err, I don't think that's top-tier. Not to be too picky, just saying.
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:51 AM)johannart Wrote: then what do u recommend?

Bull for it to be top tier.
Wow i suck at spinning tpos... Oh! How bout earth aquario c145 wb?
I wasn't saying to pick a different one. It is still very good, just not top-tier. (Or not in the Competitive MFB Combos anyway.)
which combo is better flame bull t125sd or burn aries 135b.
Here are my beys, Rock Leone, Rock Aries, Evil Gemios, Storm Pegasis,Storm Aquario,Storm Capricorn, Dark Wolf, Dark Bull &Lightning LDrago. I would like a combo with good Defense abd Stamina. If possible, Thanks
Earth Aquario GB145WB, alright, add MF/-H and get CS/RS/RSF to be top-tier.

dont quite understand the "MF/-H and get CS/RS/RSF" part (super noob)
which combo is better flame bull t125sd or burn aries 135b.
im wondering.... whats the combo of earth wolf that comes with the two pack thingy with ldrago
Earth Wolf 105WD, practically top-tier. You aren't gonna get much use from LLDrago, if you don't have RF, or a Beylauncher-L, so slap LLdrago's 100 on EW, and you've got a top tier bey.
Are there any substitutes for the wolf clear wheel
It really doesn't matter, but you should use Bull, or Aquario. I think that the green Wolf looks so cool with Earth though.
which combo is better flame bull t125sd or burn aries 135b.sorry for posting these many times.but please help.
Hey guys
I got some new beys for Christmas (yay) and I'm tryin to build a defence combo. I have a mf lightning ldrago ch120rf for atk and burn bull df145sd for stamina.
The parts I hav r
metal face
clear wheels: wolf, Pegasus (1tt 1hasbro), sagittario, cancer, orso, virgo, fireblaze, eagle
metal wheels: flame, earth (hasbro)x2, storm (1tt, 1hasbro), rock, darkx3
tracks: h145 x2, 145, d125, 135, 100 x2, c145, gb145
tips: b, very worn sd, wd, ms, bs, rf(tt), sf, fs, s

also wondering whether to change sd with wd for burn bull.
hey guys can u build me cambo

stamina

atack

defence mostly a defence combo that can totally beat storm pagasis 105 rf

please
sure, I'll just see what combos I can make with your beyblades listed in your post.

Oh, wait.
(Dec. 27, 2010  12:10 PM)hallows64 Wrote: Hey guys
I got some new beys for Christmas (yay) and I'm tryin to build a defence combo. I have a mf lightning ldrago ch120rf for atk and burn bull df145sd for stamina.
The parts I hav r
metal face
clear wheels: wolf, Pegasus (1tt 1hasbro), sagittario, cancer, orso, virgo, fireblaze, eagle
metal wheels: flame, earth (hasbro)x2, storm (1tt, 1hasbro), rock, darkx3
tracks: h145 x2, 145, d125, 135, 100 x2, c145, gb145
tips: b, very worn sd, wd, ms, bs, rf(tt), sf, fs, s

also wondering whether to change sd with wd for burn bull.

Defense: MF Earth Virgo C145/GB145 B (Get CS/RSF/RS to be Top-tier)
if you put wd on it it is still top-tier
is WD and WB still top tier cuz they get pretty defencive with a mf or a MF-H and i found then more defencive than CS
Im looking for a good Defense beyblade. Here r my beys to use Rock Leone, Rock Aries, Storm Aquario and Dark Wolf. So far my best attempt is Rock Aquario 100 HF/S.
Rock Aquario DF145WB is the best you can do right now, and It's pretty bad.
Thanks Pocky. Ill try it. One more question what if I say I get a Earth Aquilla or Earth Eagle. They r the same thing I know. P.s I like ur Signature with the Pokemon