"Build me a combo!"

(Dec. 07, 2010  1:53 PM)StormLeone123 Wrote: i need help finding a good bey these are my parts.I have the Storm,Rock and Flame wheels. 105,C145,ED145 and 145.S,HF,WB and JB. I dont feel like posting face bolts but i have alot of them.Im looking for an attack type but not identical to pegasis.

oh wait i just got a ldrago and a storm aquario too
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:26 PM)StormLeone123 Wrote: oh wait i just got a ldrago and a storm aquario too
Well, in this case:
Attack:
Lightning L Drago 100RF (Very Good. Add a Metal Face for it to be Top-Tier)

The Aquario Clear Wheel is also a Top-Tier part in Defense, so use that in your Defense combo.

EDIT: Realized you do not own a RF, take Momiji's suggestion, hah.
The best attack type you can make is Lightning L drago 100 HF/S (hole flat mode)
Not particularly good though.

there's also: Rock Aquario C145 WB - Okay/Mediocre defence combo.

EDIT: Epically beaten

Double Edit: Does StormLeone123 have a RF?
hey can anyone make a good combo out of these beys

rock orso ed145d
earth virgo t125es
burn phoenix 135ms
galaxy pegasis w105r2f

and is l drago a good beyblade or rock leone
or sugest a byeblade that needs to be bought to add power to the combos
but i still need the combos for the 4
pls!
mm, you can make Burn _____ 135/T125D - decent stamina type
get Lightning L drago to make a really good attack type - Lightning L drago 100R2F, only needs a MF to be top tier.
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:32 PM)momiji manju Wrote: mm, you can make Burn _____ 135/T125D - decent stamina type
It's probably better than 'Decent', considering that Stamina Beys on D125 could consistently beat other Stamina Beys on 145 Height (which are currently Top-Tier) and 100 Height Tracks.

And I suppose T125 will not have much difference in performance compared to D125.
can anybody tell me what is the good combine for serpent?? i want to get the defense type
can anybody tell me what is the perfect combine for P serpent?? i want to get defense type
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:55 PM)CALEIX Wrote: can anybody tell me what is the good combine for serpent?? i want to get the defense type
The only good part from Poison Serpent SW145SD is the Bottom, SD, which serves as an excellent Stamina Bottom.

None of the parts from Poison Serpent could be put to good use in Defense combos.
I prfer CH120 for stamina types. It imo provides optimum height
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:03 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:55 PM)CALEIX Wrote: can anybody tell me what is the good combine for serpent?? i want to get the defense type
The only good part from Poison Serpent SW145SD is the Bottom, SD, which serves as an excellent Stamina Bottom.

None of the parts from Poison Serpent could be put to good use in Defense combos.

ok...how about if i want to get the perfect stamina type (from P serpent) ?
he already told you, the only good part in poison serpent serves for stamina nothing else. if you acually want us to build you a combo tell us the other beys you own....
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:12 PM)CALEIX Wrote: ok...how about if i want to get the perfect stamina type (from P serpent) ?
Well, SD is used in all Top-Tier Stamina Combos now, so you might want to check them out at the first page of the "Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos" thread.

Any part other than SD are not useful in any existing reputable or Top-Tier combos.
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:26 PM)littlechipz Wrote: he already told you, the only good part in poison serpent serves for stamina nothing else. if you acually want us to build you a combo tell us the other beys you own....

...ok, here is my all beyblade and i want to get the perfect combine to be the perfect defense type:
1. R leone
2. B phoenix
3. R capricorne
4. P serpent
5. D sagitarrio
All i have is rock aries earth eagle and lightling l drago and i an going to get cyber peguas soon
and i want to beat my brothers flame pegeuas with libras point and s puegeuss spin track
@ Djbladerman
stamina: Lightning L Drago 100WD (should easily beat his flame pegasus)
stamina: Earth Eagle 145WD
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:29 PM)momiji manju Wrote: The best attack type you can make is Lightning L drago 100 HF/S (hole flat mode)
Not particularly good though.

there's also: Rock Aquario C145 WB - Okay/Mediocre defence combo.

EDIT: Epically beaten

Double Edit: Does StormLeone123 have a RF?

I forgot i have RF.
(Dec. 07, 2010  3:34 PM)CALEIX Wrote: ...ok, here is my all beyblade and i want to get the perfect combine to be the perfect defense type:
1. R leone
2. B phoenix
3. R capricorne
4. P serpent
5. D sagitarrio

Earth is really the only decent defense wheel atm so without it best you can do is:
Rock ____ c145WB (i assumed D sagitarriowas meant to read F sagitarrio?)

You can make a reasonable good stamina type though:
Burn ____ 145SD though 145 is outclassed and you may want to try out some of your lower tracks.
Can someone make me a defense and stamina combo with these parts (Could you try not to use two parts twiceTongue_out):

Facebolt/Energy Ring
Pegasus x2
Wolf x1
Sagittario x1
Aries x1
Leone x1
Aquario x1
Capricorn x1
Eagle x1
Bull x1
LDrago x2
Orso x1
Gemios x1
Scorpio x1
Gasher x1
Libra x1
Fireblaze x1
Serpent x1

Metal Wheel
Storm x3
Rock x4
Dark x3
Flame x2
Lightning x2
Earth x1
Evil x1
Burn x1
Poison x1

Spin Track
100 x3
T125 x2
DF145 x2
105 x2
145 x2
D125 x1
M145 x1
C145 x1
CH120 x1
ED145 x1
135 x1
SW145 x1

Performance Tip
FS x3
SD x2
RF x2
B x2
HF x2
S x1
ES x1
MS x1
HF/S x1
Q x1
JB x1
WB x1
WD x1
Thanks
please list your beys like this: I.E rock leon 145 wb

anyways your combos
defence:earth bull/aquario c145 wb
stamina: burn/earth bull 100/ 145 sd/wd

there you go
Earth Leone 100 RF. Don't know how well it'll work, it SHOULD work okay. Just don't hunt me down.
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:44 PM)Haze Wrote: Earth Leone 100 RF. Don't know how well it'll work, it SHOULD work okay. Just don't hunt me down.
Earth is not an Attack Metal Wheel, so that is a bad idea ...
What? That sounds like a horrible combo...
(Dec. 07, 2010  10:45 PM)momiji manju Wrote: What? That sounds like a horrible combo...
Lol. Nothing against you, momiji, but when I saw you were the last poster I actually muttered to myself: 'oh great. Momiji manju will be saying how bad that combo is.
It was just a guess combo, as I said.
Advice given here should not consist of guesses.
(Dec. 07, 2010  11:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Advice given here should not consist of guesses.

Fair point. Though I did say: "It SHOULD work okay. Don't hunt me down". Sorry. Won't happen again.