"Build me a combo!"

use the "purchase consultant" for that question
Whats the best combo for galaxy pegasis,thermal lacerta,rock giraffe,and gravity perseus?
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:42 AM)Beyhunter/fixer Wrote: Whats the best combo for galaxy pegasis,thermal lacerta,rock giraffe,and gravity perseus?

Attack: Gravity Perseus W105R^2F (Right-Spin, Counter Mode) - Meh.

Defense: Rock ________ R145WB - Meh, needs Earth, MF, and GB145/C145 for top-tier.

Stamina: Thermal _______ AD145WD - Needs Burn, Earth, or Virgo to be top-tier, semi-decent.
(Dec. 06, 2010  11:20 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: use the "purchase consultant" for that question

okay ;Smile sorry i forgot D:
what is a good combo for cyber pegasus?
Currently, there is none, but you can always fiddle with MF/MF-H Cyber Pegasis 145RF/R²F.
A normal face might do, since Cyber doesn't have as high recoil, I believe.

EDIT: Thanks Pyro, slip of the tongue, so to speak hah.
@Momi - He's talking about Cyber? O-o
here areall my bey whatare some combos i can make earth eagle,lightning l-drago,dark wolf,storm aries,and counter leone special edition
Earth ____ 145/100WD is about all that springs to mind.
howdo i make a counter leone into a rock leone
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:54 AM)ethandeath2567 Wrote: howdo i make a counter leone into a rock leone

Counter leone and Rock leone are two different beyblades. You cant "make" the beyblade into the other, you will need to buy rock leone to acquire it.
oh but what are some good beys i can make with these beys dark wolf,stormaries,earth eagle,lightning l-drago,and counter leone
i am trying to make an ultimate bey with these what are good combos
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:57 AM)ethandeath2567 Wrote: oh but what are some good beys i can make with these beys dark wolf,stormaries,earth eagle,lightning l-drago,and counter leone

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100HF - Needs MF and RF/R2F to be top-tier. - Meh

Defense: Earth Leone D125B - Needs MF, Bull/Aquario, GB145/C145, and WB/RS to be top-tier. - Alright.

Stamina: Earth Leone 145WD - Needs Bull to be top-tier - Good.

There is no ultimate bey.
you can't make any good combos, just leave earth eagle and lightning l-drago as is

EDIT: beaten and wrong answer
attack: lldrago (upper mode) 100 hf, needs rf and a metal face
defence: earth ___ 145 wd, needs wb, bull, c145/gb145, and a mf
stamina: earth ___ 145/100 wd, needs bull

edit: beaten
Can someone make me a combo for each type out of these beys pls.

Earth Eagle, Storm Aquario, Thermal Pisces, Flame Saggitario, Storm Pegasus, Ray Unicorno, Storm Capricorn, Galaxy Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago, Dark Bull, and Rock Leone.

Thanks!
attack: lldrago 100 rf/r2f, needs a mf to be top tier, or ray unicorno 100 rf/r2f, top tier
defence: earth bull c145 wb, needs a mf
stamina: earth bull 145/100 wd/sd, top tier
i need a combo and here are the beys i have
storm pegasus
storm capricorn
storm aquario
lightning l drago
dark wolf
dark gasher
dark bull
earth eagle
poisen serpent
evil gemios
rock aries
oh and flame seggitario
attack: lldrago (uppermode) 100/ch120 rf, needs a mf
defence: earth bull c145 b, needs wb, and a mf
stamina: earth 100/145/df145 wd/sd, top tier
(Dec. 06, 2010  6:56 PM)corinzu Wrote: This will probably be bad because I'm new but here it goes..
Burn Aries 135 JB
I'm sorry if it dos'nt turn out well but try. Tell me if its good or not

Well, burn is pretty good, but what combo r you making any way?

Defence: Earth Bull GB145/C145 WD/WB
Stamina: Burn Bull GB145 WD/SD
i need help finding a good bey these are my parts.I have the Storm,Rock and Flame wheels. 105,C145,ED145 and 145.S,HF,WB and JB. I dont feel like posting face bolts but i have alot of them.Im looking for an attack type but not identical to pegasis.
(Dec. 07, 2010  1:53 PM)StormLeone123 Wrote: i need help finding a good bey these are my parts.I have the Storm,Rock and Flame wheels. 105,C145,ED145 and 145.S,HF,WB and JB. I dont feel like posting face bolts but i have alot of them.Im looking for an attack type but not identical to pegasis.
Attack:
Storm____ 105RF [Okay.]
Rock____ 105RF [Decent/Okay]

Defense:
Rock Leone C145WB [Okay. Switch the Metal Wheel to Earth, Clear Wheel to Bull, and add a Metal Face for it to be Top-Tier]

Stamina:
Flame_____ 145S [Bad. Switch the Metal Wheel to Earth or Burn, Clear Wheel to Bull and Bottom to WD, D or SD for it to be Top-Tier.]
Any good combos between these beys. They don't necessarily have to be top-tier. Thank you in advance ^^

Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gil
Flame Byxis
Earth Aquilla
Dark Bull
(Dec. 07, 2010  2:08 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Any good combos between these beys. They don't necessarily have to be top-tier. Thank you in advance ^^

Meteo L-Drago
Ray Gil
Flame Byxis
Earth Aquilla
Dark Bull
Attack:
Ray____ 100RSF (Okay. Change Bottom to RF or R2F for it to be Top-Tier)

Defense:
Earth Bull 145RSF/230WD (Decent/Mediocre. Switch the Track to GB145 or C145, the Bottom to WB or RS, and add a Metal Face for it to be Top-Tier.)

Stamina:
Earth Bull 145 WD/SD (Top-Tier.)