"Build me a combo!"

okay thanks but what will i replace hfs with and so i should change burn bull to earth bull 145 sd or should i also get ed145 for more defense and attack
Leave burn bull how it is, you can also use a 100 track on that.

For Defence use c145 or gb145 over ed145. And replace hf/s with wb(if you want Defence)
thanks ssjfisherman but i looked at beybattles.com and found a combo burn (flame bull) energy ring bull reg face ed145 b storm capricorn reg face 100 b ( im getting rock aries for another b) and for fireblaze dark fireblaze reg face m145 wb ( can tell me if m145 is right cause im not sure
Don't use beyblade battles As a resource for your beyblading. It is very inaccurate, and the rating system is bad and wrong.
okay thanks and can parts not broken but changed allowed and if not allowed what other parts besides c145 and gb 145 cause my c145 is missing a claw
okay i know about bey battles i just go for stats signing off for tonight
srry for long post but can somone help me with my fireblaze as a stamina defense type anyway i will get it as long as it is not like above what is in reg stores in US i prefore it to have WB pt and it is fireblaze i dont care if fireblaze clear wheel is bad thats what i need a defense stamina combo for thanks
really srry for even longer post this might be dumb question but is it possible to advance the top tier burn bull 145 sd anything
Hey guys very new to beyblade can you guys give me suggestions on what beyblades i can build with the following beys:
Dark bull H145SD
Earth aquila 145WD
Flame sagittario C145S
Rock leone 145WB
Burn Phoenix 135MS
wow youve pretty much got the 5 best beys hasbro made !!!!

Attack: nothing
Defence: Earth Bull C145WB (add a metal face for top tier)
Stamina: Earth/Burn Bull 145 SD/WD (top tier)
hey does the clear heel make a difference??
Well they don't make a huge difference the best Clear Wheels are Bull Aquario and Cancer/Gasher
i guess just because there the heaviest just like gemios is the lightest i think.

But next time use the "Ask a question get an answer!" thread.
Hey can i get an attack type from these parts??
no you can't, he said you have nothing for attack.

this is off topic but it seems to me that the best MFB's out of the box seem to point more to defense and stamina than attack
Hey is a combo of rock leone T145SD good?
that isn't a very good combo
(Dec. 05, 2010  5:18 AM)maxray96 Wrote: Hey is a combo of rock leone T145SD good?

You mean T125, right? What parts do you have/ Plan on getting?
hey MaxRay96 I would suggest buying Earth Aquila and you will have a top-tier stamina type using the default parts on it. If you want to make it truly top-tier then buy a dark bull and put the bull clear wheel instead of the aquila clear wheel.
is this combo alright
FLAME PEGASUS (WITH PEGASUS FACE) C145WD
Is this a good beyblade test it out if you can Rock Bull 145 S.
hey guys,
what about this defense combo:
MF Earth Leone GB145JB
and this stamina combo:
Earth Virgo C145MS
Wrong Thread
It's been a while, so...yea.
Dark Bull
Storm pegasus x2(mint and really worn rf, worn has a hole, failed attempt at RHF Smile)
Flame libra
Flame saggetario
Storm aquario
Rock Aquario 125 (SF is dead)
Rock leone
L LDrago
Burn fireblaze
Earth eagle
Dark wolf
Storm leone
MF (Left over after selling Cyber Pegasus to a friend)
I feel like I'm forgetting something..
ALL are hasbro, except for mint Pegasis.
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago 100RF <-------- Top Tier
Defense: MF Earth Aquario C145WB <-------- Get GB145 for Top Tier
Stamina: Burn Aquario 100WD <-------------- Top Tier
MF Earth Eagle C145 WB for defense
MF Lightning L drago 100 RF for attack
(Dec. 05, 2010  6:53 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: *
Attack:
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF (Top-Tier)

Defense:
MF Earth Bull C145WB (Top-Tier)

Stamina:
Burn/Earth Bull 145/DF145 WD/SD (Top-Tier)
Burn/Earth Bull 100/125 WD/SD (Very Good. Although not Top-Tier, it has proven to be able to consistently outspin 145 height Stamina combos.)
aww wow u posted one min early but yea go for Joe's and mine i recommend using the MF on l drago