"Build me a combo!"

am i right for combining this beyblade or i have to add with other part of beyblade in some of part of my beyblade?:

face: R leone
clear wheel: R capricorne
metal wheel: R leone
track: R capricorne
bottom: R capricorne
i want to make this beyblade defense type

face: R capricorne
clear wheel: R leone
metal wheel: B phoenix
track: R leone
bottom: B phoenix
i want to make this beyblade stamina type

face: B phoenix
clear wheel: B phoenix
metal wheel: R capricorne
track: B phoenix
bottom: R leone
i want to make this beyblade defense type

Joyful_2 Joyful_2
Sorry but these combos are pretty bad.
You should get an Earth Virgo if you want Defence.

Then make Earth _____ GB145WB where you would have to add on a Metal Face.

And get an Earth Aquila for Burn ______ 145WD which is top tier Stamina.
Hmm any top tier combs between meteo bull gil and aquilla? The actual bey I have all the parts not just the clear wheeels has
(Dec. 01, 2010  12:09 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm any top tier combs between meteo bull gil and aquilla? The actual bey I have all the parts not just the clear wheeels has
Attack:

Attack:Ray Gill 100LF? (Get RF to be top tier.)
DefenceEeearth Bull 145WD (Get C145,WB and MF to be top-tier)
StaminaEeearth Bull 145SD (Top-tier)
Spin Stealer:Meteo L Drago 100LF (Get RF to be strong,not necessarily top-tier.)
I'm helping my friend with bey combos:

Rock Capricorn H145 WD

Dark Wolf 145 HF/S

Any good beys?
(Dec. 01, 2010  11:53 AM)blah Wrote: Sorry but these combos are pretty bad.
You should get an Earth Virgo if you want Defence.

Then make Earth _____ GB145WB where you would have to add on a Metal Face.

And get an Earth Aquila for Burn ______ 145WD which is top tier Stamina.

where can i buy the earth virgo??? i'm in indonesia
what do you thing of storm wolf 100 HF or storm wolf 100 RF they are both nice combo's the HF has a better stamina and the RF is better for attack
Ok i would like to know any combos, especially launching strategies to use for a Rock Scorpio or Dark Bull.

I do not mind combining the parts of each bey to make a higher performing bey, and any strategies involving the combination of both beys, also any other types of beys that could improve the performance of my current beys would be appreciated Smile

btw i live in australia if that helps with the designing of a combo, currently ive been trying to do the slide technique but i do not beleive this technique is well suited to Rock Scorpio or Dark Bull.
(Dec. 01, 2010  2:42 PM)moothecow Wrote: Ok i would like to know any combos, especially launching strategies to use for a Rock Scorpio or Dark Bull.

I do not mind combining the parts of each bey to make a higher performing bey, and any strategies involving the combination of both beys, also any other types of beys that could improve the performance of my current beys would be appreciated Smile

btw i live in australia if that helps with the designing of a combo, currently ive been trying to do the slide technique but i do not beleive this technique is well suited to Rock Scorpio or Dark Bull.
Try rock bull T125 SD
you can add a metal face too
(Dec. 01, 2010  4:07 PM)tykarama Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2010  2:42 PM)moothecow Wrote: Ok i would like to know any combos, especially launching strategies to use for a Rock Scorpio or Dark Bull.

Try rock bull T125 SD
you can add a metal face too

what is the advantage of a metal face? does it increase performance?
It adds weight to Defence types, which makes them harder to KO. It helps reduce recoil on SOME attack types. Not all attack types need them
can you build me a combo
(Dec. 01, 2010  6:39 PM)dragokid Wrote: can you build me a combo

Because we're psychic, right?
(Dec. 01, 2010  6:39 PM)dragokid Wrote: can you build me a combo

we cant build you a combo if we dont know what beys you have
list all of your beys please
Does anyone know 2 good combos between Attack-Defence and Defence-Stamina thank you
You can't really get a combo that would go both.
In general it would be quite bad.
Hm, for Attack + Defense, I think my MF Gravity Perseus D125RF may do the trick; it's heavy, and with RF, it's got great Smash.

For Defense + Stamina, you could try MF Earth C145/GB145WD. However, I've tried this combo, and it can't win against an Attack not Stamina Type. I'd stay away from this if I was you.

Edit: Beaten.
i need the perfect attack combo so i know what beys to get plz
i would also like to know the worst possible bey if there is 1
I need an attack type and a stamina and defense type

Storm Capricorn
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasis
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Storm Aires
L Drago
Flame saggititaro
(Dec. 01, 2010  10:26 PM)meforthewin Wrote: i need the perfect attack combo so i know what beys to get plz
i would also like to know the worst possible bey if there is 1

There is no perfect bey, but they say the best at the moment is MF __ Vulcan 90/85 RF/R2F
(Dec. 01, 2010  1:38 PM)BFireblaze 6509 Wrote: I'm helping my friend with bey combos:

Rock Capricorn H145 WD

Dark Wolf 145 HF/S

Any good beys?

is that the noob?
(Dec. 01, 2010  10:33 PM)zx75 Wrote: I need an attack type and a stamina and defense type

Storm Capricorn
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasis
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Storm Aires
L Drago
Flame saggititaro

Flame Bull 145SD - Stamina
Lightning L Drago 100RF (you should really get a metal face for this) - Attack
Rock Bull C145WB Defence (you really need an Earth wheel rock isn't good) Defence
(Dec. 01, 2010  10:33 PM)zx75 Wrote: I need an attack type and a stamina and defense type

Storm Capricorn
Dark Wolf
Storm Aquario
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasis
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Storm Aires
L Drago
Flame saggititaro

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100/CH120 RF (Upper Mode) - Needs MF to be top-tier, good.

Defense: Rock Bull/Aquario C145WB - Needs MF and Earth to be top-tier, meh.

Stamina: Flame Bull 100SD - Needs Burn, Virgo, or Earth to be top-tier, semi-decent.

EDIT: Ah, beaten by Train.
this guy wants attack,balance,defence and stamina beys
hes got

storm pegasus
flame sgittario
flame libra
poison serpent
earth aquila
rock leone
dark bull
quetz(dont know how 2 spell it)
flame byxis
ray unicorno
ray gil
galaxy pegasus
bakusin susanoo (is that right knowing me probs not)
and rock aries
srry bout the long post
(Dec. 01, 2010  10:45 PM)meforthewin Wrote: this guy wants attack,balance,defence and stamina beys
hes got

storm pegasus
flame sgittario
flame libra
poison serpent
earth aquila
rock leone
dark bull
quetz(dont know how 2 spell it)
flame byxis
ray unicorno
ray gil
galaxy pegasus
bakusin susanoo (is that right knowing me probs not)
and rock aries
srry bout the long post

Attack: Ray Unicorno 100RF - Top-Tier

Defense: Earth Bull C145WB - Needs MF to be top-tier, good.

Stamina: Earth Bull 90/100WD - Very good. You can chose 145 to be top-tier, but 90/100 performs better (Though it's not top-tier yet).