"Build me a combo!"

I don't want it, as all of my friends already have it. Smile
you can make earth bull 145/df145/100 wd/sd
i also need a stamina combo
the combo i posted is a top tier stamina combo
Um i didnt know what type of bey to buy so i got Rock Aries one of my favorit beys and i was woundering if anyone knows how to make it a better blance or stamina type.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:52 PM)meforthewin Wrote: I don't want it, as all of my friends already have it. Smile

You're talking about me, myself and I, correct?
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:47 PM)meforthewin Wrote: Can somebody build me a defense combo ive got
Earth Aquila
rock leone
storm pegasus x3
flame sgittario x2
dark bull
dark wolf
storm aquario and
flame libra

Why'd you forget C peg? MF Earth Bull C145 WB, Stamina: Earth _____ 145 / DF145 SD / WD attack: S Peg 100 RF.
Can i have a defense combo? my beyblades are:

lightning l-draco
storm aquario
flame sgittario
dark bull
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:23 PM)Shadowbeyblade Wrote: Can i have a defense combo? my beyblades are:

lightning l-draco
storm aquario
flame sgittario
dark bull

Well at the moment you don't seem to have a good defense tip.
If you get Rock Leone you can make Dark Bull C145 WB which is a good defense blade.
ok i will try to buy rock leone
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:46 PM)jecht35 Wrote: Um i didnt know what type of bey to buy so i got Rock Aries one of my favorit beys and i was woundering if anyone knows how to make it a better blance or stamina type.

B is an okay stamina tip though SD, D and WD are better. Other than that, there aren't really any good stamina parts in Rock Aries. If you want to make a good Stamina blade, you are looking for one of the Defense (D) tips, the wheels Earth, Thermal or Burn, a 145, DF145 or 100 track and a Bull or Aquario clear wheel... Oh and a Metal Face too will make it even better.
ok then, can i have a good stamina type? my beyblades are:

lightning l-draco
storm aquario
flame sgittario
dark bull
flame bull 100 sd, needs earth or burn to be top tier
Defense: Flame Aquario C145S
Attack: Lightning LDrago 100HF/S
Stamina: Flame Aquario 100SD
thanks Smile
Is MF Burn Bull ED145WD any good?
No.
Drop the MF, take the ED off of 145, or use pretty much any other height normal track or D125 and you're golden.
I have:
Lightning L-Drago
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario

(okay, these aren't really mine, my friend doesn't have a WBO account)

He's looking for a good attack combo out of these.
He also wants for the track to be one of the 145 height tracks.

Thanks in advance
the best he will get is lldrago 100 rf <-- needs a mf to be top tier
there are only a few beys that are good used at 145 height for attack and he has none of them
Defence - Rock/Dark Bull C145WB
The only good attack combo at 145 height is MF Pegasus 145RF, but your friend doesn't have the parts. However, without 145 he can make Lightning L Drago 100RF; with an MF it will be top tier.

EDIT: Beaten x2
(Nov. 26, 2010  4:55 AM)Libra1475 Wrote: I have:
Lightning L-Drago
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Flame Sagittario

(okay, these aren't really mine, my friend doesn't have a WBO account)

He's looking for a good attack combo out of these.
He also wants for the track to be one of the 145 height tracks.

Thanks in advance

Alternatively get a Dark "Cancer" CH120FS and a metal face to make

MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF. If you extend the track with the gimmick you can make it into a 145 attacker.
Hello, I've been blading since the first plastics and still blade today. Now I only use metalfusion (hasbro and Takara Tommy). I love beyblade and everything about it. I put alot of thought into combinations, but it would be nice to have other peoples opinions on them, and they're combos too. I consider myself to be a veteran blader, so please don't baby me, my father is a physics prof at William and Mary. I always blade with my partner Pegasus. I have all the blades from th first USA wave of Mfb, and fireblaze, eagle, Pisces, and gemios. So finally I ask wha do you think would be the best combination for stamina?
Burn Bull 145 WD/SD
energy rings- fireblaze, aquario, bull, wolf,aquario,capricorn,sagittario,pegasus,leone,libra,l-drago,pegasus,perseus,unicorno,gill

fusion wheels- burn, rock,dark,dark,storm,flame,storm,rock,dark,lightning,galaxy,gravity,ray,ray

spin tracks-135,125,h145,df145,m145,c145,105,145,ed145,100,w105,d125,100,ad145

performance tip- MS, SF, SD, FS, HF/S, Q,S,RF,WB,HF,R2F,CS,SF,WD

i have also ordered 2 metal faces!

thanks
ive been thinking im not sure if this goes here but with the beys i would get soon would MF Ray Bull 100RSF/RF be any good?