"Build me a combo!"

ok, sorry, didn't see that he had a leone clear wheel
Is Earth Bull ED145WB a good defense combo???
It's good, but it could be better.
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:26 AM)TehRockAries Wrote: Is Earth Bull ED145WB a good defense combo???
yes it is but if you change ED145 to C145 and add a MF its a top-tier
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:26 AM)TehRockAries Wrote: Is Earth Bull ED145WB a good defense combo???

Not the best, because of recoil. Try C145, it has less recoil than H145 or ED145, but it still weighs more.
use earth C145WB or earth 145 wd
WD by a long shot.S bottoms get destabilized too quickly.
i need help.......... i got FACEBOLTS:Aries,Aquario,Leone and Capricorn. ENERGY RINGS: Leone,Aries,Aquario and Capricorn. FUSION WHEELS: Dark,Storm,Rock x2. SPIN TRACKS: ED145, 145, 100 and H145. PERFORMANCE TIPS: SD, B ,HF/S AND WB. CAN YOU MAKE A GOOD STAMINA OR DEFENCE COMBO USING THESE PIECES PLEASE! THANKS!
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:57 AM)BattleNeko Wrote: i need help.......... i got FACEBOLTS:Aries,Aquario,Leone and Capricorn. ENERGY RINGS: Leone,Aries,Aquario and Capricorn. FUSION WHEELS: Dark,Storm,Rock x2. SPIN TRACKS: ED145, 145, 100 and H145. PERFORMANCE TIPS: SD, B ,HF/S AND WB. CAN YOU MAKE A GOOD STAMINA OR DEFENCE COMBO USING THESE PIECES PLEASE! THANKS!

Defense: Rock Aquario ED145WB <------Get an MF, the Bull CW, Earth, and C145 for a top tier
THANKS ALOT VANTHORSAN SO THATS DEFENCE...... CAN YOU MAKE STAMINA COMBO FOR ME PLEASE!
Rock Aquario 100/145 SD
Can you beleive i used to have 17 beyblades, now I only have two (Refunded them all).

Anyway i'm awaiting Ray Gil in the mail, just bought one off Akiras Daddy, I currently have Earth Aquilla and Dark Bull, getting Flame Sagittario, Dark Cancer and Storm Pegasus and in about a month or so, when i get my new visa debit I'm going for Meteo L-Drago. I also have rock leone but WB is broken where you attach it to the track. Using Ray Gil as the main source any good combos with these. I already have Earth Bull 145SD/WD, in particular I'm looking for some attack combos. Yet again, whats your thoughts on CS. It's part of the sharp series, doesn't suffer from balance. And even if the rubber makes contact with the stadium or it is worn, wouldn't it have just as bad stamina as RF? Well I'll leave that to you. Wink Oh yeah my best combo so far would be Ray Bull 100RF for attack and Earth Bull 145RSF as it must be hard to stadium out... Flame Bull 100RSF is an alternative, IMO. Stamina types are very easy to smash around, RSF helps with that and i don't have a lower track for a better detabilizer.
Build me a combo
Grand Chetos
Dark Bull
Storm Capricorn T125ES (the bottom of the tip is taken off)
Meteo L-Drago
Lighting L-Drago
Lightning/Meteo L drago 100 SD? That's pretty much all i can come up with.
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:36 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Can you beleive i used to have 17 beyblades, now I only have two (Refunded them all).

Anyway i'm awaiting Ray Gil in the mail, just bought one off Akiras Daddy, I currently have Earth Aquilla and Dark Bull, getting Flame Sagittario, Dark Cancer and Storm Pegasus and in about a month or so, when i get my new visa debit I'm going for Meteo L-Drago. I also have rock leone but WB is broken where you attach it to the track. Using Ray Gil as the main source any good combos with these. I already have Earth Bull 145SD/WD, in particular I'm looking for some attack combos. Yet again, whats your thoughts on CS. It's part of the sharp series, doesn't suffer from balance. And even if the rubber makes contact with the stadium or it is worn, wouldn't it have just as bad stamina as RF? Well I'll leave that to you. Wink Oh yeah my best combo so far would be Ray Bull 100RF for attack and Earth Bull 145RSF as it must be hard to stadium out... Flame Bull 100RSF is an alternative, IMO. Stamina types are very easy to smash around, RSF helps with that and i don't have a lower track for a better detabilizer.

Here are good combos;assuming you have all beyblades you mentioned:
Attack:Meteo is good as it is-Get more parts and Buy a Lightning L-Drago and a MF for MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF
DefenceEeearth Bull C145WB (Good;Get a MF.Get a new Rock Leone for the wb)
is this destabilizing attacker beyblade combo good?
Rock Pegasis 105SF
Anybody help b4 I get my Quetz soon, what is the best determined combo for it? Take it away Momiji Manju!!
Read the Competitive MFB Combo thread.
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:58 PM)corinzu Wrote: My sisteris using flame leone low profile track HF/S
any opinions or ways to make it better?

Also I said I was using rock pegasus (page 174) i got a wide ball tip and its really good! Would it be good to use a dark fusion wheel?

Edit:please answer me!

Track # please?
Don't use HF/S, use WD.
Find a Burn wheel.
Dark is bad at best. Overall, it sucks. Stick with Rock, and switch to 125, or 135, and it will be decent.
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:37 PM)chetos30761 Wrote: Build me a combo
Grand Chetos
Dark Bull
Storm Capricorn T125ES (the bottom of the tip is taken off)
Meteo L-Drago
Lighting L-Drago

Isn't that cheating? (Using ES as an attack type by removing the tip)
Anyways, I was thinking Lightning L Drago 100 LF for attack.
And Dark Bull WD145 RS for defense. (Dark DOES work better than rock.)
(Nov. 25, 2010  3:42 PM)Viper57 Wrote: is this destabilizing attacker beyblade combo good?
Rock Pegasis 105SF

Switch Pegasis with Aries, and 105 with 100, or even 90/85 if you can get it. Only use against beys with 145, DF145, or GB145 sometimes.
(Nov. 25, 2010  5:46 PM)Megablader9 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2010  5:58 PM)corinzu Wrote: My sisteris using flame leone low profile track HF/S
any opinions or ways to make it better?

Also I said I was using rock pegasus (page 174) i got a wide ball tip and its really good! Would it be good to use a dark fusion wheel?

Edit:please answer me!

Track # please?
Don't use HF/S, use WD.
Find a Burn wheel.
Dark is bad at best. Overall, it sucks. Stick with Rock, and switch to 125, or 135, and it will be decent.

Dark is better than Rock for defense because it takes a lot less recoil even though the weight distribution is not so good. The walls are thick as well. I believe somebody posted a thread where they did a test with both wheel and found Dark a better choice.
Can somebody build me a defense combo ive got
Earth Aquila
rock leone
storm pegasus x3
flame sgittario x2
dark bull
dark wolf
storm aquario and
flame libra
earth bull C145WB