where can i buy that i have been recomended it alot

thank you for the combos
Your local shops or online.
ok, here's what I got:
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Libra T125ES

My purchases were made solely on asthetic value, I did not know anything about the individual parts. That being said, I am going to Toysrus this weekend. What are some combos and recommended blades for purchase?

Oh, and I am somewhat partial to Leone. If possible, I would like a good combo using it.
flame aquarioDF145ES
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:09 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2010  10:06 AM)wannabey Wrote: hey guys!

so i got some more stuff and made a couple beys to play around with, but i'm stuck for a third one. can anyone pls make a decent bey out of the following? any type is good, and if you can make more than one that's great too!

these are all hasbro stuff.

clear wheels: libra, aquario, gasher, fireblaze, eagle

metal wheels: flame, dark, earth, storm

spin tracks: 100, 135, h145, t125

bottoms: HF, MS, SD, FS

my other two are stamina and attack, so if a good defense bey can be made from these, great. thanks!

Um, no good defense beyblades can be built with these parts.
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100SD [Top-tier/Very Good, I personally use Aquario for stamina combos because I got better results with it.]

thanks!

now i have a strange question. what's the lightest bey you can make with this, that moves around a lot?

i was thinking flame libra 100, not sure what tip to use.
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:23 PM)David 013 Wrote: ok, here's what I got:
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Libra T125ES

My purchases were made solely on asthetic value, I did not know anything about the individual parts. That being said, I am going to Toysrus this weekend. What are some combos and recommended blades for purchase?

Oh, and I am somewhat partial to Leone. If possible, I would like a good combo using it.

If you're attached to Leone, then use: Flame Leone T125FS. ES is useless. Also, read this to see what you should buy next.
(Nov. 12, 2010  7:15 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:23 PM)David 013 Wrote: ok, here's what I got:
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Killer Gemios DF145FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Libra T125ES

If you're attached to Leone, then use: Flame Leone T125FS. ES is useless. Also, read this to see what you should buy next.

yeah, I read on the wiki that ES is worthless. I haven't even used it in a real battle yet and there is already a crack in it. thanks.
i know a bey that has good attack and stamina it has ldrago facebolt ldrago e ring fusion wheel lightning and ldrago spin track and preformance wheel
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:59 PM)metadude Wrote: i know a bey that has good attack and stamina it has ldrago facebolt ldrago e ring fusion wheel lightning and ldrago spin track and preformance wheel

That is irrelevant.

That has terrible stamina, you don't even list the parts, and you don't know what you're talking about.
What is the best combination you can make with Galaxy Pegasis?
(Nov. 12, 2010  10:57 PM)StormHollow Wrote: What is the best combination you can make with Galaxy Pegasis?

Galaxy stinks. The only good part is R2F.

R2F can replace RF as it's equally good.
I need help making a beyblade combo again, because i have troubles right now w/ the ones i have
this is what i have,
Earth Eagle145WD
Storm Capricorn M145Q
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Flame Saggitario C145S
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Dark Cancer CH120FS
H145
ED145
Aries energy ring
HF
Storm
Rock
Aries facebolt
Pegasus facebolt
burn _______ 145 WD - top tier stamina. Pretty much.
rock _______ CH120 HF - This might be okay, don't trust me on it though. Would work better in a hasbro stadium, relatively.
can someone build me a combo? i need to help to make combo using rock aries, rock leone, storm aquario and dark bull................ plz i really need help ..............................P.S im using hasbro.....
dark/rock bull ED145 WB <- Alright defence combo.
Rock bull 145 SD <- should be okay in a hasbro stadium
sorry but i lost my bull energy ring...................
(Nov. 12, 2010  11:43 PM)momiji manju Wrote: dark/rock bull ED145 WB <- Alright defence combo.
Rock bull 145 SD <- should be okay in a hasbro stadium

Thats really good......i would say ;eone over bull in the defence combo but i dnt have bull so idk....but rock is def better than dark!!
(Nov. 12, 2010  11:50 PM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Thats really good......i would say ;eone over bull in the defence combo but i dnt have bull so idk....but rock is def better than dark!!

Bull is heavier than Leone by 0.5 grams, so it's a better clear wheel choice in a defensive combo, as a defence combo needs to be heavy.
Earth Eagle
flame libra
storm pegasus
storm aquario
rock orso
dark wolf

any good combos?
whats a good combination of killer geminos
Nothing. Use the clear wheel and face on a good attack combo.
Earth Eagle
flame libra
storm pegasus
storm aquario
rock orso
dark wolf

any good combos? im asian
Does the fact you're asian really have any importance? Anyway:

Earth aquario 145/T125 WD
storm/rock ________ 100 RF
Sigh, momiji is way faster than me. >>
im not sure if u do metal fusions but i like defence types and i have a FlameSaggitarioC145S, RockLeone145WB, StormPegasus105RF and LightingLdragoHF Smile