i have

wolborg x2
jumping base driger x1
master draciel x2
master dragoon x1
clear draciel don't know which one x1
m-dranzer x1
fighter dragoon x1
(Oct. 13, 2010  7:46 AM)Nwolf Wrote: CAN SOMEONE PLZ BUILD ME A COMBO REFFERING TO PAGE 383

i have

wolborg x2
jumping base driger x1
master draciel x2
master dragoon x1
m-dranzer x1
fighter dragoon x1

If you're looking for an attack type out of those, you don't have many parts ... Out of those parts, use the Upper Dragoon AR (Master Dragoon), Ten Heavy WD, and SG Flat BB (Master Dragoon).

If you want a better version of this customization, get a TAKARA-TOMY Metal Driger (The name of the blade is Metal Driger, I'm not referring to the HMS version of Driger) and a Dragoon S, then you can use Upper Dragoon, Ten Heavy, Heavy Metal Core and Storm grip base.

Look here for more information:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...er_Dragoon
In terms of metal wheels, would Galaxy Pegasus 90RF (I don't have R2F) be better than Pre-HWS Pegasus 90RF?
Pre-HWS Pegasis is better, even better with the combo MF Pegasis 145RF.
But I think that should go in the Ask a question get an answer thread since it has nothing to do with building combos.
im just telling u guys that a flame serpent with a semi flat tip is a good combo.
Build me a defense combo from these parts:
dark bull
earth aquila
burn phoenix

(sorry i didn't give you a lot of parts... why? becauce i live in indonesia and there's not a lot of beys sold there...)
Build me a defense combo from these parts:
dark bull
earth aquila
burn phoenix

(sorry i didn't give you a lot of parts... why? becauce i live in indonesia and there's not a lot of beys sold there...)
You don't have a defence combo... Earth Bull H145 WD I suppose, but it would be pretty horrid.

Just use burn bull 145 SD/WD. It's top tier stamina.

Earth Bull 145 WD would have a tad more defence, but less stamina.
thank you!!!!
could i just use D? because i also have leone(sorry....)
could i just use D? because i also have leone(sorry....)
inferior to both SD and WD
Is Galaxy Pegasus 90/100/CH120/T125 RF or Pegasus 90/100/CH120/T125 RF a good combo?
And if they are ok, then which one would be better?
how do you make an attack and stamina (mixed) beyblade with flame libra,earth eagle,storm capricorn,dark wolf,cyber pagasis,rock leone,rock aries,and rock scrpio.
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:21 PM)digital guy Wrote: how do you make an attack and stamina (mixed) beyblade with flame libra,earth eagle,storm capricorn,dark wolf,cyber pagasis,rock leone,rock aries,and rock scrpio.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to make and attack/stamina combo
I'm not sure, but i just think
if there is a way, i'd love to find out about it
that would solve a lot of problems for me
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:00 PM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: Is Galaxy Pegasus 90/100/CH120/T125 RF or Pegasus 90/100/CH120/T125 RF a good combo?
And if they are ok, then which one would be better?
Pegasis CH120 (145 Height) RF would be the closest to MF Pegasis 145RF, one of the current Top-Tier Attack combos which performs very well.

However, you should definitely consider adding a Metal Face to Pegasis CH120RF since it does produce a considerable amount of recoil.
What is the best stamina blade I can make with all of these?

Storm Pegasus
Earth Eagle
Burn Fireblaze
Lightning L Drago
Dark Gasher
Rock Aries
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:38 PM)EarthEagle95 Wrote: What is the best stamina blade I can make with all of these?

Storm Pegasus
Earth Eagle
Burn Fireblaze
Lightning L Drago
Dark Gasher
Rock Aries
Burn Gasher 145B.
(Oct. 13, 2010  3:38 PM)EarthEagle95 Wrote: What is the best stamina blade I can make with all of these?
Stamina:
Burn/Earth Gasher 145WD (Top-Tier)

Defense:
Earth Gasher ED145B (Okay/Decent. Add a Metal Face. Change Gasher to Bull. Replace ED145 with C145 or GB145. And replace B with WB to make it top-tier.)

Attack
Lightning L Drago 100RF (Very Good. Add a Metal Face for it to be top-tier.)
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:21 PM)digital guy Wrote: how do you make an attack and stamina (mixed) beyblade with flame libra,earth eagle,storm capricorn,dark wolf,cyber pagasis,rock leone,rock aries,and rock scrpio.
I guess Destabilizers are a mix of Attack and Stamina? :\

Anyway, does your Cyber Pegasis come with the 100 Track?

If it does, Flame ______ 100 JB/FS would probably be the best Destabilizer you can make from the parts you listed.
(Oct. 13, 2010  2:23 PM)Jonathan98tang Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's impossible to make and attack/stamina combo
I'm not sure, but i just think
if there is a way, i'd love to find out about it
that would solve a lot of problems for me
By using CS?

CS has pretty decent Stamina in Stamina mode while being able to move very fast in Attack mode.

theflightyellz's MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS is a great example of something that can constantly KO Defense and Stamina Beys when CS is used in Attack mode while being able to outspin Attack types with CS in Stamina mode.
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:06 AM)Omega Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  7:46 AM)Nwolf Wrote: CAN SOMEONE PLZ BUILD ME A COMBO REFFERING TO PAGE 383

i have

wolborg x2
jumping base driger x1
master draciel x2
master dragoon x1
m-dranzer x1
fighter dragoon x1

If you're looking for an attack type out of those, you don't have many parts ... Out of those parts, use the Upper Dragoon AR (Master Dragoon), Ten Heavy WD, and SG Flat BB (Master Dragoon).

If you want a better version of this customization, get a TAKARA-TOMY Metal Driger (The name of the blade is Metal Driger, I'm not referring to the HMS version of Driger) and a Dragoon S, then you can use Upper Dragoon, Ten Heavy, Heavy Metal Core and Storm grip base.

Look here for more information:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...er_Dragoon

it doesn't have to be an attack combo just a good one.
i have a dark wolf and storm aries what is a good combo for these mfb preferably an attack or defence type
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:43 AM)ethandeath2567 Wrote: i have a dark wolf and storm aries what is a good combo for these mfb preferably an attack or defence type
Those are two bad Beyblades with bad parts. You should just buy something else, there is no good customization you can do at the moment.
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:43 AM)ethandeath2567 Wrote: i have a dark wolf and storm aries what is a good combo for these mfb preferably an attack or defence type
Those are two bad Beyblades with bad parts. You should just buy something else, there is no good customization you can do at the moment.

Side Suggestion: Get Earth Eagle (Aquila), and Storm Pegasus.
ok and is it possible to make a special move and i dont have the money to get a beyblade at the moment any suggestions how to get some beyblades for free
(Oct. 14, 2010  2:49 AM)ethandeath2567 Wrote: ok and is it possible to make a special move and i dont have the money to get a beyblade at the moment any suggestions how to get some beyblades for free
Hm, look on Beywiki for launching techniques.

It is of course impossible to get a Beyblade for free ...