"Build me a combo!"

i used flame capricorn ch120sd against every other bey i have ( refer to my earlier post about asking for a combo for list of beys)
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:00 AM)FlameLyte Wrote: every other bey i have ( refer to my earlier post about asking for a combo for list of beys)
Those Beys uncustomized?

They are pretty bad Beys (Storm Pegasis too, since it's battling in the PTW)...
sorry it was:
dark cancer c145q
lightning l drago 100hf
rock aries ed145b
storm aquario 100 hf/s
storm sagittario m145s
storm pegasis 105rf
dark bull h145fs
rock aquario 145sf
and they were all beaten by Flame Capri ch120sd
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:10 AM)FlameLyte Wrote: *
All of those Beys you listed are pretty bad too, with Rock Aries ED145B being slightly better (but Flame and SD has better Stamina anyway).

Anyway, Flame is already known to be a promising Stamina Wheel already (but outclassed by Burn and Earth) and SD is already top-tier, Flame Bull 145SD would probably be superior to Flame CH120SD in terms of Stamina anyway...
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:29 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:10 AM)FlameLyte Wrote: *
All of those Beys you listed are pretty bad too, with Rock Aries ED145B being slightly better (but Flame and SD has better Stamina anyway).

Anyway, Flame is already known to be a promising Stamina Wheel already (but outclassed by Burn and Earth) and SD is already top-tier, Flame Bull 145SD would probably be superior to Flame CH120SD in terms of Stamina anyway...
i wasnt aiming to make the others better just Flame Capricorn, cus i like flame and capricorn
My lil bro needs a combo
He has
Storm Pegasus
Dark Cancer(well gasher here in america)
Dark Bull
Rock Leone
Storm Aquario
Flame Saggiterio
All have original pieces except one dark is unusable due to stupidity of lighting it on fire too make it look cool
Attack : Storm Pegasis 100 RF [Very Good]
Defense: Rock Bull C145 WB [Good]
Stasmina: Flame Aquario 145 SD [Very Good]

Tell your lil bro to have fun Smile
storm pegasis 100 RF is no longer top tier
(Sep. 23, 2010  2:45 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: storm pegasis 100 RF is no longer top tier

doest mean its not a good bey though
Im just saying its good and all just not top tier
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:48 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Im just saying its good and all just not top tier

Pyro was suggesting good customizations that could be made with the parts that BeyHunter had listed. Though 100 cannot be used, since it's not on his list.

Storm 105RF is the best one BeyHunter can make. (BeyHunter's list does not show any blade that comes with the 100 track, so it cannot be Storm 100RF).

EDIT: Haha didn't see Storm Aquario, yeah you can use Storm 100RF.
Can you create a combo for me?

MY BLADES:

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S
(Sep. 23, 2010  10:17 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: Can you create a combo for me?

MY BLADES:

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Flame Sagittario C145S

Hmm, well it depends what type you want. If you're after attack, your best leaving it as Storm Pegasis 105RF.

Stamina you could use Flame Sagittario DF145S. The Dark Wheel is fairly useless. If you buy more blades, C145 will be very useful in defense customizations.

Go here for competitive customizations:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
(Sep. 23, 2010  10:15 AM)Omega Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2010  5:48 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Im just saying its good and all just not top tier

Pyro was suggesting good customizations that could be made with the parts that BeyHunter had listed. Though 100 cannot be used, since it's not on his list.

Storm 105RF is the best one BeyHunter can make. (BeyHunter's list does not show any blade that comes with the 100 track, so it cannot be Storm 100RF).

Umm Omega, doesn't Storm Aquario come with 100?
Dark Bull h145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Saggitario c145S
Storm Pegasis 105RF
What's the best defence+stamina combo?
(Sep. 23, 2010  1:54 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: Dark Bull h145SD
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Saggitario c145S
Storm Pegasis 105RF
What's the best defence+stamina combo?
Rock Bull C145WB is pretty good.
hey guys, im new here. i have a Libra.it is stamina type. can anyone teach me the best combo for it to be 20% attack, 25% defend, 35% stamina and 20% balance?? what bottom, track, wheel or face do i need to use?
(Sep. 23, 2010  3:20 PM)Viper57 Wrote: hey guys, im new here. i have a Libra.it is stamina type. can anyone teach me the best combo for it to be 20% attack, 25% defend, 35% stamina and 20% balance?? what bottom, track, wheel or face do i need to use?
Hm, you could basically take any parts, but put together they would make a very bad Beyblade. What you described is a Beyblade that has poor Attack, poor Defense, poor Stamina, and poor Balance as well.
I have
dark wolf
storm pegasus
and storm aquario
what bey could i make
Storm Pegasis 100 RF would be the best bey you could make out of the three
I also have
rock aries
rock Leone
what combination could i make
A pretty good defense combo out of those parts would be Rock ______ ED145WB.
Ok so I have Rock Aries, Dark Bull, Flame Saggitario, and Might be getting Earth eagle, can anyone tell me what 2 good beys I can make out of these beys?
Earth Bull C145 B Or Earth Bull 145 WD/SD