"Build me a combo!"

How about Rock Wolf 105B?

haha, i really like tinkering the parts of the beys Smile
Wat combination would be best with storm pegasis?
And could i make a good defense type bey with rock ries?
storm pegasis 100rf
For using Rock Aries you could use MF Rock Bull ED145WB, though it's very average.
100 works better than 90 with storm.
If you can, try this:

I have;
Rock Leone
L L Drago
Storm Pegasus
Ray Unicorno

I already made this combo, it's heaps good and beat all the other blades i have.

Rock Leone -Clear Wheel
Rock Leone -Metal Wheel
Ray Unicorno - Track - D125 ( when i get Earth Virgo ill but that track on)
Ray Unicorno - bottom/base - CS

This is a good defence/stamina blade and has a pretty good attack when the CS base kicks in.
so its Rock Leone D125CS? Hmmm... Can you show us some tests or if possible, a vid?
(Sep. 11, 2010  1:10 PM)Greendude Wrote: If you can, try this:

I have;
Rock Leone
L L Drago
Storm Pegasus
Ray Unicorno

I already made this combo, it's heaps good and beat all the other blades i have.

Rock Leone -Clear Wheel
Rock Leone -Metal Wheel
Ray Unicorno - Track - D125 ( when i get Earth Virgo ill but that track on)
Ray Unicorno - bottom/base - CS

This is a good defence/stamina blade and has a pretty good attack when the CS base kicks in.
That combo is terrible. The best combo you can make is either Ray Unicorno 100RF/CS, or LLDrago 100RF/CS.
what's a top tier defense and stamina type
MF Earth Bull C145WB is top tier for defense
I just got these parts today from a friend How will Killer Aquila T125 JB fare?
Quite, quite bad.
Killer has no potential and T125 is negligible

EDIT: Beaten
hello im new. I have a rock Pegasis( storm pegasis face and ring, rock wheel, c145 track and a s tip). My defense bey is good in stamina and balance but i want more attack. I have Rock Aquario 125 HF. Storm Pegasis 105 HF. Flame Sagittario C145 S BB-35. Please help.
while i was on beybladebattles.com cause my little brother was bothering me to go on. i was bored so i made a combo. it was Flame Capricorn 145SD. i was curious to see if this combo would work. can anyone could test this combo out for me please?
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:20 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: while i was on beybladebattles.com cause my little brother was bothering me to go on. i was bored so i made a combo. it was Flame Capricorn 145SD. i was curious to see if this combo would work. can anyone could test this combo out for me please?
Actually, we know of this combination. Flame Bull DF145/145SD used to be top-tier, but now other customizations have outclassed it.
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2010  1:20 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: while i was on beybladebattles.com cause my little brother was bothering me to go on. i was bored so i made a combo. it was Flame Capricorn 145SD. i was curious to see if this combo would work. can anyone could test this combo out for me please?
Actually, we know of this combination. Flame Bull DF145/145SD used to be top-tier, but now other customizations have outclassed it.

oh i didnt know that. thanks kai-v!
Heres one i made myself: MF Lightning LDrago 100CS (Upper Mode).
(Sep. 12, 2010  3:30 AM)BeybladePatrick Wrote: Heres one i made myself: MF Lightning LDrago 100CS (Upper Mode).
Go with MF Lightning LDrago CH125/145 RF
top tier attack and it spins "backwards"
It's CH120 not 125
(Sep. 12, 2010  4:37 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: It's CH120 not 125

sorry was thinking bout T125 when posted
Hey guys. I don't know where to post this, since I think it doesn't fit on "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.

I might go to my local toystore, and they have Storm Capricorne M145Q, Dark Bull H145SD, Flame Sagittario C145S, and Dark Cancer CH120SF...

Considering I have Dark Bull and Storm Capricorne already, what bey should I buy next? The bey which has the most usable parts in customizing... Dark Cancer or Flame Sagittario?

Thanks. If you know where should I post this, then tell me. Grin