"Build me a combo!"

there haven't been enough tests with CS, but off the top of my head, RF is better for your parts.

EDIT: @Moss: Isn't CS better with heavier attack type blades? It is definitely not the best in all cases.

RF is the standard used

CS has lots of untapped potential

R2F is generally viewed as worse than RF, though it is still largely untested (at it's optimum condition)
so can u make me a combo using cf

ur saying that cf is the best 4 me rite???

(Aug. 27, 2010  3:36 PM)momiji manju Wrote: there haven't been enough tests with CS, but off the top of my head, RF is better for your parts.

EDIT: @Moss: Isn't CS better with heavier attack type blades? It is definitely not the best in all cases.

RF is the standard used

CS has lots of untapped potential

R2F is generally viewed as worse than RF, though it is still largely untested (at it's optimum condition)
sorry momji I got my bottoms mixed up I copy pasted them in the wrong order its fixed now though
ooooookkkkkkkkk now i get it so ill just go buy 5 rfs now
@Moss: It's all good.

@ edobinoo: Just buy one or two, for now. Two is good enough for me at the moment.

Also, I think we've probably derailed this thread quite a bit, so we should get back on topic.
ha yea lol good plan

this shuld b on topic

wats the best stamina/ attack combo evr
guys i just bought a new beyblade and customized it into a "ROCK LIBRA C145WB" is it good???
Yes but it would be even better with a metal face and a earth metal wheel
(Aug. 27, 2010  3:48 PM)edobinoo Wrote: wats the best stamina/ attack combo evr

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
okay... what about the metal wheel that the other libra has a 40 grams of wheight??? where can i find it is it in a random booster??
the original libra metal wheel is BANNED so your better of using
Earth Bull GB145 WB obtainable from
Dark Bull , Earth Virgo and Rock leone
i have a dark bull and storm aquario
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:12 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: i have a dark bull and storm aquario

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF Mode) [Okay]
Stamina: Dark Bull 100SD [Terrible]
just about spintrack/tips but i need some advice for what i have:
I'm wanting to build a stamina blade: should i use my spike tip or my flat spike tip?
likewise should i use 145 or down force 145?
(Aug. 27, 2010  4:19 PM)Aw Heck Wrote: just about spintrack/tips but i need some advice for what i have:
I'm wanting to build a stamina blade: should i use my spike tip or my flat spike tip?
likewise should i use 145 or down force 145?

145FS is better, but FS isn't spectacular for Stamina. SD, WD, D, even B are all better options.
B = Ball, right? i have one of those actually so i'll try it, thanks!
which one is better??? a Flame Sagitarrio/Rock Virgo GB145BS/GB145WB/DF145BS/DF145WB??
.. Flame GB145WB?
Check Competitive Combo list.
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:03 PM)Dan Wrote: Check Competitive Combo list.
how?
The search bar in the main page of WBO, go down and to the left. Must I link you?
(Aug. 27, 2010  5:07 PM)Dan Wrote: The search bar in the main page of WBO, go down and to the left. Must I link you?

no i got it thanx
hey can someone build me a mfb combo that has the life after death affect if there is one. thnxs