"Build me a combo!"

problem is im a hasbro customer
(Aug. 16, 2010  3:02 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: problem is im a hasbro customer
Well, Dark Bull exists, at least.

Also, become a TAKARA-TOMY and Hasbro customer, hah.
MOMMY WONT LET ME Unhappy
lol sometimes i wonder why parents dont allow us to buy beys online my parents say they are afraid that it might get lost like my metal fight beyblade gachinko stadium game luckily metal fight beyblade takra came to malysia
atleast someone understands
Is this the place should post if I need an MFB custom?
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:17 PM)darkwolf9870 Wrote: Is this the place should post if I need an MFB custom?

(Apr. 29, 2008  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo. However, before you do that try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

Read the opening post...
what is a good custom with l ldrago
MF Lightning L Drago 90RF
MF Lightning L Drago 100RF
MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF
MF Lightning L Drago 145RF
i dont have metal face
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:29 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: i dont have metal face
That's why you have list the parts you own.
highly unlikely but he could have meant the pre-HWS l drago... in which case there isn't a top tier combo for it.
IM A HASBRO CUSTOMER ,
no need to react like that due to the fact that like 80 percent of the people on here import
The LVJ didnt know you were a hasbro customer firstly as The LVJ said list the parts you own and then say if your a hasbro customer
i accidentally put it on caps
i have a combo blade that has the leone clear wheel the flame metal wheel and the 105 track but i cant find a good bottom everything i try isnt exactly what i want
what i want is an attack bey also with balanced stamina
if you think my combo isnt good go ahead and critique because it helps
if your gonna sacrifice attack for stamina your gonna suck at both you might as well use cs from ray unicorno
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:48 PM)gfernandez Wrote: i have a combo blade that has the leone clear wheel the flame metal wheel and the 105 track but i cant find a good bottom everything i try isnt exactly what i want
what i want is an attack bey also with balanced stamina
if you think my combo isnt good go ahead and critique because it helps

no offence but flame would be carp for attack your better off using ray
leone 100 CS
(Aug. 16, 2010  5:54 PM)Moss Wrote: no offence but flame would be carp for attack your better off using ray
leone 100 CS

This thread says hi.

Flame on a low track and CS works as a good destabilizer.
HI HOW ARE YOU ROCK / FLAME 90 CS HOW ARE THE KIDS
But seriously ray should be better than flame certainly for attack purposes
(Aug. 16, 2010  6:02 PM)Moss Wrote: But seriously ray should be better than flame certainly for attack purposes

I don't doubt it. However, your statement that Flame has no use in Attack customizations is erroneous, and I was simply pointing that out.
so what your saying is that my options are
cs ray unicorno
ray leone 100cs
and
which is better
ray or flame
(Aug. 16, 2010  7:05 PM)gfernandez Wrote: which is better
ray or flame

Ray Unicorno 100CS will have traditional Smash attack.
Flame Unicorno 100CS will destabilize.

It's really personal choice.
when you say ray unicorno 100c what do you mean im not really good with pieces
Hey people I was playing around with my bey parts and, I came across flame bull145 SD and I'm wondering, is it competitive because I like it so far.