"Build me a combo!"

(Aug. 15, 2010  11:51 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:49 PM)security23 Wrote: im new to beyblade orga... and I like def/att beyblades they are storm pegasis flame saggitario rock aries and storm aqario

Attack: Storm Pegasus 100RF [Top Tier]
Defense: Rock Aries C145B [Mediocre]

ithink what he meant is a heavy attack type like leone 105 f
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:49 PM)security23 Wrote: im new to beyblade orga... and I like def/att beyblades they are storm pegasis flame saggitario rock aries and storm aqario

rock aquario c145 rf maybe ?
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:52 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: ithink what he meant is a heavy attack type like leone 105 f
rock aquario c145 rf maybe ?

It doesn't matter. He doesn't have the parts for a heavy attacker. And please don't suggest combinations if you don't know how they'd perform. Rock Aquario C145RF is a terrible combo.
im fav... is rock pegasus c145 rf
(Aug. 15, 2010  11:57 PM)security23 Wrote: im fav... is rock pegasus c145 rf

Okay... You're free to do what you wish. Please note that that is a very bad combo. If you wish to use it, that's fine, but I don't see why you would request combo help, then completely disregard any advice given.
i have tried this before and it is a bit good and i will post results in a min. an attack stadium
I am looking for advice but you do not need to say things for me I could do it myself
heavy attacker vs flame bull df145sd

battle 1 : bull by outspin

battle 2 : aquario ko

battle 3 : bull by being so darn lucky , DARN YOU STAMINA

battle 4 : aquario ko

battle 5 : aquario by ko
uhhhh..... i shouldnt have been a show off.
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:09 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: heavy attacker vs flame bull df145sd

battle 1 : bull by outspin

battle 2 : aquario ko

battle 3 : bull by being so darn lucky , DARN YOU STAMINA

battle 4 : aquario ko

battle 5 : aquario by ko
uhhhh..... i shouldnt have been a show off.
You have not done enough tests, you have not described the exact conditions for these, and why did you make a supposedly "heavy attacker" battle a Stamina Beyblade ?
60 percent i suck
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:13 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: 60 percent i suck

No, the combo sucks, as I was saying before.

Anyways, this is not the thread for posting test results anyway. If you really wanted to show off the combo, you should have started a thread for it.
ban me if you want i feel so ashamed for shoing off
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:15 AM)slybadger123 Wrote: ban me if you want i feel so ashamed for shoing off
We do not ban people for that, hah.
No need for "Sly" remarks...
thank you very much and sly does not describe
me
no, he does
(May. 09, 2008  10:47 PM)Bluezee Wrote: This is what happened, i always put my stuff in a bag and a lot inside of a box..so the parts and blades i always used were in bags...in my area, a lot of ppl blade and i am the best there so of course i would have had the best parts as well..well some kids decided to steal from me and in a matter of 2 days, i was reduced to what i have now...no one knew how to use my blades so they did who knows what with them and i never saw them again..i usually even gave out parts to new players and even old ones who had worn parts and i even fixed their blades and made new ones..even spent my own money to get them some and hosted tourneys to battle for more..but my niceness and generousity had its downsides but it didnt stop me from bladin and still giving out parts occasionally

One time my cousin brought 10 beys in a tourney but we were an hour early so we decided to make a quick combo then we put the other parts in a paper bag then the paper bag was stolen when we were blading from what he brought only 2 were left
Unhappy that was way back in around 2005 anyway but my love for beys never ended whatever time throws at me Smile
Storm Pegasis 100Rf is a bad bey. It always loses its stamina if it dosent hit the other bey. Would a left spin increase stamina.
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:28 PM)Stormleone40 Wrote: Storm Pegasis 100Rf is a bad bey. It always loses its stamina if it dosent hit the other bey. Would a left spin increase stamina.

This varies if you perform a good sliding shoot/banking
Should also have gone in the "ask a question get an answer" thread.
(Aug. 16, 2010  12:44 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: This varies if you perform a good sliding shoot/banking
Adding to what RエスコルピオT125JB posted, Beys that use RF perform differently in different Stadiums.

At the moment, the only Stadium that allows RF Attack Types to perform competitively is the MFB Attack Type BeyStadium from Takara Tomy.

RF Attack combos perform horribly in the Pegasis Thunder Whip and other Hasbro Stadiums.
earth leone c145 wb , any good
(Aug. 16, 2010  2:12 PM)slybadger123 Wrote: earth leone c145 wb , any good
It is Metal Face Earth Bull C145WB with Bull and a Metal Face ... Not bad, but could be better.