(Aug. 09, 2010  1:02 AM)Blader_Nalls Wrote: I have

Rock Leone 145 WB
Flame Sagittario C145 S
Storm Aquario 100 HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145 FS

Attack: Storm Aquario 100HF/S (HF Mode) [Okay]
Defense: Rock Aquario C145WB [Okay]
Stamina: Flame Sagittario 145FS [Mediocre]
Yeah I also used Flame Sagittario 145 WB but it didn't hold up against my Dark Wolf DF145 FS. Are there any good attack/stamina combos you can suggest?
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:19 AM)Blader_Nalls Wrote: Yeah I also used Flame Sagittario 145 WB but it didn't hold up against my Dark Wolf DF145 FS. Are there any good attack/stamina combos you can suggest?

Daegor already posted them for you... please read. Those are the best combos you have right now.
I did read. If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to respond to one of the combos he posted (Please read yourself). And I was asking if he or anyone else had any additional combos they would suggest I could use because some others may have combos that have worked well with them.
The combos Daegor suggested are the best possible combinations you can have with the parts you own.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:27 AM)Blader_Nalls Wrote: I did read. If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to respond to one of the combos he posted (Please read yourself). And I was asking if he or anyone else had any additional combos they would suggest I could use because some others may have combos that have worked well with them.

I did not suggest Flame Sagittario 145WB by the way.
I tried my best to provide you with decent combos. Anything else I could suggest would be worse. You have no good Attack or Stamina bottoms.
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:28 AM)Corey Wrote: The combos Daegor suggested are the best possible combinations you can have with the parts you own.

Thanks
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:29 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  1:27 AM)Blader_Nalls Wrote: I did read. If I didn't I wouldn't have been able to respond to one of the combos he posted (Please read yourself). And I was asking if he or anyone else had any additional combos they would suggest I could use because some others may have combos that have worked well with them.

I did not suggest Flame Sagittario 145WB by the way.
I tried my best to provide you with decent combos. Anything else I could suggest would be worse. You have no good Attack or Stamina bottoms.

Okay, good to know about the bottoms
Sorry if I came across as harsh I was in a good mood when I wrote my post lol.
(20 cylinder rock mold LMAO)

Daegor knows what I'm talking about...
[/craziness]
i need help making a good beyblade out of any parts from these beyblades:

Aquario 105F
Storm Pegasis
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Pisces DF145BS
Dark Wolf

any suggestions?
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:05 AM)Dark Ozuma Wrote: i need help making a good beyblade out of any parts from these beyblades:

Aquario 105F
Storm Pegasis
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Pisces DF145BS
Dark Wolf

any suggestions?

Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF [Good]
Ray Unicorn 105RF [Good (Not sure though)]
Stamina: Pisces DF145FS [Mediocre]
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:05 AM)Dark Ozuma Wrote: i need help making a good beyblade out of any parts from these beyblades:

Aquario 105F
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Pisces DF145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS

any suggestions?
Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF(Good)
Ray Unicorno 105RF (Almost top-tier but needs further tests)
Stamina: Pisces DF145FS(Mediocre)
EDIT: Totally beaten....
here are my mess of parts
energy rings:
aquario
pegasis
sagitario
metal wheels:
rock
dark
storm
flame
tracks:
145DF
C145
bottoms:
FS
RF
S
HF/S
SD

please give me an attack combination and a defense combo and recommendations to buy(btw live in canada)
Attack: Storm ________ (Your choice) 100 RF (Top Tier)
Defense: Rock Aquario C145 SD (Bad)
Stamina (Just for reference): Flame Aquario DF145 SD (Decent)
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:08 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF(Top-tier)

It's not top tier, but it is good.

(Aug. 09, 2010  2:11 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: *snip*

Please list your parts in standard format next time i.e Storm Pegasis 105RF.

Anyways...

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top Tier]
Defense: Rock Aquario C145SD [Below Average]

A Rock Leone 145WB would benefit your Defense Combo (WB is the best Defense bottom). An Earth wheel is better than a Rock wheel for defense, so get Earth Aquila/Eagle 145WD (145 and WD are good for Stamina as well) or Earth Virgo GB145BS (GB145 is great for Defense as well).
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:08 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Attack: Storm Pegasis 105RF(Top-tier)

It's not top tier, but it is good.

Thanks, I have changed it.
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:11 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: *snip*

Attack: Storm Pegasis 100RF [Top Tier]
Defense: Rock Aquario C145SD [Below Average]

[/quote]

You totally took my combos, hah.
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:37 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: You totally took my combos, hah.

Hah, you ignored his question about what he should buy to help his combos though.
I was typing for a good ten minutes.
is the killer wheel any good
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:56 AM)Bahamut Fury Wrote: is the killer wheel any good

See for yourself.
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2010  2:37 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: You totally took my combos, hah.

Hah, you ignored his question about what he should buy to help his combos though.
I was typing for a good ten minutes.

I didn't ignore it... I wasn't sure if he was allowed to buy online, but, I guess you're right.
wow a reply in less than 10 i love this site! and the reason why i didnt write my beyblades in good format is because i have lost parts of some beyblades and i plan on getting rock leone and string launcher tomorow(and i know im in the wrong area, but can u please host a tournament in ottawa?me and my friends would be so grateful)
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:11 AM)Poisonserpent Wrote: (and i know im in the wrong area, but can u please host a tournament in ottawa?me and my friends would be so grateful)

If you know you are not in the right area, do not post.

Make an Ottawa topic in WBO General.
oh and gashers ch120 track
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagitario C145S
Dark Gasher CH120FS

Any good combos?
Recommendation for next purchase?
(Aug. 09, 2010  3:41 AM)ChromeZephyr Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF
Flame Sagitario C145S
Dark Gasher CH120FS

Any good combos?
Recommendation for next purchase?