"Build me a combo!"

what can i make with
Storrm Pegasus 105rf (i no 100rf)
Storm aquario 100hf/s
Storm aries 125s
Dark bull H145sd
Dark wolf df145fs
Flame Sagitario c145s?
You could also do Flame Bull DF145SD for Stamina.
Virgo DF145 SD
Burn Bull DF145 SD
Thermal Bull DF145 SD
Earth Bull DF145 SD

whats much better in stamina(top tier)? I also have a WD bottom if that is much better than SD,
Hi i have a storm pegasus, a dark bull and a flame saggitario i was wondering what good stamina and defense beyblades i could make with these parts any suggestions? thank you
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:12 AM)-+Aizen016+- Wrote: Virgo DF145 SD
Burn Bull DF145 SD
Thermal Bull DF145 SD
Earth Bull DF145 SD

whats much better in stamina(top tier)? I also have a WD bottom if that is much better than SD,

WD and SD are pretty much equal in stamina. As for DF145, there has been numerous testing that the normal 145 Track is the preferred one. All I can say is that from what I've been tinkering with, Burn is better than Earth. However, I can't say for the others.
(Stamina) Flame Bull C145SD [Okay/Good]

Nothing really else...

EDIT: beaten because I ate after in the middle of typing. @_@
(Aug. 08, 2010  5:16 AM)j_h101 Wrote: Hi i have a storm pegasus, a dark bull and a flame saggitario i was wondering what good stamina and defense beyblades i could make with these parts any suggestions? thank you

You can't really do much with the Beys you have. The best thing you've got is Storm Pegasis 105RF, and you should just leave that as is. It's a shame you don't have DF145 or 145 for that matter. Otherwise, I would've suggested Flame Bull 145/DF145SD.

Edit: Beaten, and I was thinking about suggesting C145 for that, but it doesn't seem mediocre even. imo.
Burn Bull DF145 SD
Thermal Bull DF145 SD
Earth Bull DF145 SD

It depends on which mold of Virgo you own. If you own the mold that spins for approx. 3-4 minutes, then Burn will probably be the 'best' out of all four.

However, if you own the mold of Virgo that spins for approx. 5 minutes, then I would assume that it would be closely matched with (if not superior to) Burn.
(Aug. 08, 2010  6:07 AM)Diamond Wrote:
Burn Bull DF145 SD
Thermal Bull DF145 SD
Earth Bull DF145 SD

It depends on which mold of Virgo you own. If you own the mold that spins for approx. 3-4 minutes, then Burn will probably be the 'best' out of all four.

However, if you own the mold of Virgo that spins for approx. 5 minutes, then I would assume that it would be closely matched with (if not superior to) Burn.

then probably burn bull cause I only have the mold which it spins for 3-4 mins..,then just out of curiousity which of this is a top tier and the 2nd top tier attack type?

Quetzalcoatl 90RF
Storm Pegasis 100 RF
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago CH120RF
Metal Face Lightning L-Drago CH120RF

But try MF Quetzalcoatl CH120CS
What would be a powerful attack combo using the beyblades:

Dragoon F, S (no rubber tip), V, V2, G, G2
Dranzer F, S, V, V2, G
Drigger V, V2
Draciel V, V2
Trygle
Gaia Dragoon
Flash leopard AR

HMS:
Advance Averazer
Gaia Dragoon
Dranzer MS
Hopper Attack
I just want the most common combo for the above that can hold its ground.
i have
FlameBull 100F
StormPegasus 105RF
StormAquario 100HFS
RockAquario 125SF
RockLeone 145WB
StormAries 125
DarkBull H145 SD

what can i make out of this other than{storm pegasus 100RF} and i have a L drago on the way so factor that in as well!! Thanks to who ever helps me out!
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:08 AM)kingsnackboy Wrote: i have
FlameBull 100F
StormPegasus 105RF
StormAquario 100HFS
RockAquario 125SF
RockLeone 145WB
StormAries 125
DarkBull H145 SD

what can i make out of this other than{storm pegasus 100RF} and i have a L drago on the way so factor that in as well!! Thanks to who ever helps me out!

Stamina: Flame Aquario 145SD
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:10 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Stamina: Flame Aquario 145SD
Hmm, looking at Daegor42's test results, Bull has a longer average solo-spin time compared to Aquario.
beys just came in stock where i live which ones should i buy to build a good balane combo
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:17 AM)Rock_Dragoon Wrote: beys just came in stock where i live which ones should i buy to build a good balane combo

Well, read the Competitive Beyblade Combos thread and you'll know there's no competitive balance combo
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:18 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:17 AM)Rock_Dragoon Wrote: beys just came in stock where i live which ones should i buy to build a good balane combo

Well, read the Competitive Beyblade Combos thread and you'll know there's no competitive balance combo

not looking for a competitve combo just looking for the best balance combo i dont like entering tournaments :\ just looking for a balance combo to have fun with ^-^
I believe the best Balance Combo was Libra CH120RF. Not sure if you put an MF on it or not, but it was something along the lines of that that was deemed to be the best. Then it was banned. You can use it for fun, but in an official WBO tournament, it is forbidden.
(Aug. 08, 2010  8:25 AM)Rock_Dragoon Wrote: not looking for a competitve combo just looking for the best balance combo i dont like entering tournaments :\ just looking for a balance combo to have fun with ^-^
The Competitive MFB Combos thread contains the list of the current Top-Tier combos which, in other words, mean the best.

Libra CH120RF is a very effective Balance combo. However, the Libra Wheel is banned from the WBO sanctioned play. You can still use it in free battles though...

Virgo CH120RF is also turning out to be a pretty promising Balance combo, but further testing is required.

EDIT: Beaten (?)
k thanks people ^-^ ill play around with the ones i buy ^-^ i might switch to defense though.. but thanks
I really like Dark Wolf HF145FS but I know its bad but what parts can I put in it.
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:33 AM)alt36 Wrote: I really like Dark Wolf HF145FS but I know its bad but what parts can I put in it.

What are you going for?

Just so you know, you'd pretty much have to change everything. Dark, H145, and FS are all outclassed, and Clear wheels can make a big difference if you go for Defense/Stamina.
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:33 AM)alt36 Wrote: I really like Dark Wolf HF145FS but I know its bad but what parts can I put in it.

What are you going for?

Just so you know, you'd pretty much have to change everything. Dark, H145, and FS are all outclassed, and Clear wheels can make a big difference if you go for Defense/Stamina.

Can you make me a combo thats defense using some parts from dark wolf?
(Aug. 08, 2010  10:42 AM)alt36 Wrote: Can you make me a combo thats defense using some parts from dark wolf?

It depends on how much you want to keep. MF Earth Wolf C145WB is maybe the best you can do if you keep any part from Dark Wolf.