"Build me a combo!"

(Aug. 04, 2010  3:07 AM)LibraMan223 Wrote: What's the best combo(s) I can make with:
-Rock Leone 145WB
-Flame Sagittario C145S
-Dark Wolf DF145FS
-Storm Pegasus 105RF

Attack: Storm Pegasus 105RF

Defense: Rock Leone C145WB

Stamina: Flame Leone 145/DF145 FS
silversurfer how do you make flame bull i finally got sag apart
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:12 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:07 AM)LibraMan223 Wrote: What's the best combo(s) I can make with:
-Rock Leone 145WB
-Flame Sagittario C145S
-Dark Wolf DF145FS
-Storm Pegasus 105RF

AttackConfusedtorm Pegasis 105RF
Defense:Flame Leone(dunno which of those clear wheels weigh the most) C145WB
Stamina:Flame Leone(dunno which of those clear wheels weigh the most) DF145S

Don't answer unless your sure or leave them blank and answer just one
SilverSurfer the wolf and leone wheels are heaviest according to beywiki
silver im might have posted this up twice but how do you make flame bull
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:22 AM)LibraMan223 Wrote: SilverSurfer the wolf and leone wheels are heaviest according to beywiki

Leone is technically heavier than Wolf but it's a 0.1 difference you should get a Bull or Aquario clear wheel
What Is My Best Combo?

My collection(so far) consists of:

Face Bolts=

1- Pegasis
1- Aquario
1- Sagittario
1- Aries
1- Capricorn

Energy Rings=

1- Aquario(Green)
1- Aries
1- Pegasis(Yellow and Blue)
1- Wolf(Light Brown)
1- Capricorn

Fusion Wheels=

2- Flame
2- Storm(not the blue one)
2- Rock
1- Dark

Spin Tracks=

1- ED145
1- M145
2- C145
1- 105
1- DF145
1- 125

Performance Tips=

1- WB
1- B
1- RF
1- S
1- SD
1- FS

-thank you for your help.
Faces are unimportant by the way, unless they are made of metal.

Storm Pegasis 105RF. Flame Aquario DF145SD. Rock Aquario C145WB.
Thank you very much, my friend, you can expect me putting these to use :]
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:24 AM)XXXBeYsTeAlEr Wrote: silver im might have posted this up twice but how do you make flame bull
Okay Bull Clear Wheel,Flame Metal Wheel,C145(lashes),and WB
why are u suggesting flame for a wheel rock may have higher recoil but it out performs flame when it comes to defense
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:38 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: why are u suggesting flame for a wheel rock may have higher recoil but it out performs flame when it comes to defense

He's asking how to build FLAME BULL.
Not a defense combo.
He means the actual Flame Bull 100F

And if you're talking about Kai-V's comment, he was just listing possible combos, not defense combos.
oh i thought flame bull was a stam beyblade
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:42 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:38 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: why are u suggesting flame for a wheel rock may have higher recoil but it out performs flame when it comes to defense

Not a defense combo.

And if you're talking about Kai-V's comment, he was just listing possible combos, not defense combos.

In the previous page he suggested twice Flame over Rock for defense
EDIT: Just so you know the combo he made is obviously defense because it included C145 and WB
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:45 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:

Not a defense combo.

EDIT: Just so you know the combo he made is obviously defense because it included C145 and WB
Indeed I did Captain Obvious.
EDIT:From what I learned Earth is suggested Metal wheel,and Flame is the closest to it.
soysauceexp gets it i want to build a stam beyblade not defense
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:47 AM)XXXBeYsTeAlEr Wrote: soysauceexp gets it i want to build a stam beyblade not defense
Ah,Stamina okay the set is Flame metal wheel,Bull clear wheel,df145,and SD.
scratch that i dont have dark wolf XD is there any other stam but i will take this defense bull
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:47 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote:

Not a defense combo.

If I'm Captain Obvious aren't you Captain False Info, since you can't get "certain" things right and when I tell you about it you just complain about it
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:52 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:47 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote:

Not a defense combo.

If I'm Captain Obvious aren't you Captain False Info, since you can't get "certain" things right and when I tell you about it you just complain about it
If you read Flame is better than Rock in defense combos.
EDIT:Flame is a substitute when there is no Earth wheel.
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:51 AM)XXXBeYsTeAlEr Wrote: scratch that i dont have dark wolf XD is there any other stam but i will take this defense bull
Either 145 or Defense Bull.
uh generalhawx this is a bad time to post your drama up and its doesnt matter what combo i used i just prefer stam and i think rock actually slows the beyblade down and the higher recoil the risker it is just to let you know
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:53 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote: EDIT:Flame is a substitute when there is no Earth wheel.
GeneralHawx have you seen the top-tier list?
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:53 AM)SilverSurfer Wrote: If you read Flame is better than Rock in defense combos.

Really then?

Came from the F Sagittario Article:
Due to the design of Flame where the Wheel’s perimeter is raised slightly, more of the Track below is exposed compared to other Wheels, hence making it easier for other Beyblades to strike its Track. This significantly reduces its Defense capabilities. But, with its round shape, Flame is still currently a top-tier Survival part.
maybe not but i havent either so lol
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:55 AM)XXXBeYsTeAlEr Wrote: uh generalhawx this is a bad time to post your drama up and its doesnt matter what combo i used i just prefer stam and i think rock actually slows the beyblade down and the higher recoil the risker it is just to let you know

Look this didn't directly involve you, please let me and SilverSurfer resolve this on our own