"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 29, 2010  4:51 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: how do i use that thread i dont get it

Click on the link... read the first post.
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:49 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  4:47 AM)WinterX Wrote: I have:
Storm Aries 125 S
Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Rock Leone 145 WD
Dark Bull H145 SD

I'm thinking the best combos I got are
Rock Bull H145 WD for DEF
Storm Aries 145 SD for STAM
Would those be my best atm
and I have a Flame Sag C145 S coming in the mail so when it gets here I'm gonna switch Storm and Flame, and H145 for C145

Would there any better combos available with the parts ? (I'm open to buying another beyblade, but don't want to unless there is a necessary and really useful part, since I'm trying to wait for Earth and L LDrago)

Rock Bull 145WD would be better for Defense. Are you sure you don't have WB? It seems strange to me that you have all these Hasbro blades and then WD randomly.

If you do have WB, use Rock Leone 145WB for Defense.

When your Flame Sagittario comes, you can make Rock Bull C145WB/WD for Defense and Flame Aries 145SD for Stamina.

Sorry, I always say WD instead of WB for some reason, I usually keep all the cards that come with them to avoid it.

But why wouldn't H145 be better, for guarding low attacks?

Also my WB is a little loose when i put it on tracks, is that a potential problem?
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:06 AM)WinterX Wrote: Sorry, I always say WD instead of WB for some reason, I usually keep all the cards that come with them to avoid it.

Also my WB is a little loose when i put it on tracks, is that a potential problem?

H145 is not better against low attackers. It provides too much recoil. Your bey is most likely going to be sent flying when an attacker hits the horns.

As long as WB stays on, it should be fine.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:06 AM)WinterX Wrote: Sorry, I always say WD instead of WB for some reason, I usually keep all the cards that come with them to avoid it.

Do understand that the information on the cards and packaging of Hasbro Beyblades is useless.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:15 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Do understand that the information on the cards and packaging of Hasbro Beyblades is useless.

Was talking about the ones w/ the online code, since it has the names of all the parts on it. Not the back of he box.
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:17 AM)WinterX Wrote: Was talking about the ones w/ the online code, since it has the names of all the parts on it. Not the back of he box.

The cards with the codes don't have the part names on them...
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:17 AM)WinterX Wrote: Was talking about the ones w/ the online code, since it has the names of all the parts on it. Not the back of he box.

The cards with the codes don't have the part names on them...

yes they do i use them to remember my parts
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:24 AM)GSCPegasis Wrote: yes they do i use them to remember my parts

I have over 15 of those cards, and I just looked through all of them. None of them list parts other than the Metal and Clear wheels.
i dont know whut cards you have but on them they say the names of all pieces
ex.
face bolt
||
energyring:name
||
fusionwheel:type
||
spintrack:number
||
preformancetip:

I was merely noting that there is only useless information to be found on, both, cards and packaging.... :\
ive just gotten 6 beyblades at toysrus and im hopeing to make a good attack and defenseive beylades. since i got no idea how to make good ones, can u guys help?

I gots: StormPegasis105RF
RockLeone145WB
RockAquario125SF
FlameSagittarioC145,S
DarkWolfDF145,FS
StormAries125S
please help me o3o
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:31 AM)The LVJ Wrote:

I was merely noting that there useless information to be found on, both, cards and packaging.... :\

There are no stats on the cards, it has the persons pick on the front, then tells all the part names on the inside
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:34 AM)JoeyTheKid Wrote: ive just gotten 6 beyblades at toysrus and im hopeing to make a good attack and defenseive beylades. since i got no idea how to make good ones, can u guys help?

I gots: StormPegasis105RF
RockLeone145WB
RockAquario125SF
FlameSagittarioC145,S
DarkWolfDF145,FS
StormAries125S
please help me o3o

Defense: Rock Aquario C145WB
Attack: Storm Pegasus 105RF
Stamina: Flame Aries 145FS

(Jul. 29, 2010  5:38 AM)WinterX Wrote: There are no stats on the cards, it has the persons pick on the front, then tells all the part names on the inside

Mine don't have part names on the inside.
For the Flame Aries i would think S but Deagor42 is Awesome like tyson or ginga so cant argue
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:47 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: For the Flame Aries i would think S but Deagor42 is Awesome like tyson or ginga so cant argue

S has terrible balance issues. FS at least doesn't, while still balancing on a fine tip for stamina. SD, D, or WD would be better though.
true ur awesomeness
i asked my cousin for some parts, and i got a 100 track, and a b bottom, i already know pegasis 100rf right o3o
can someone help me with a combo right here?
these are the parts that i have right now.
Face: Metal Face X4
Clear Wheel: Ldrago X2, Pegasis X1, Perseus X1
Metal Wheel: Lightning X2, Rock X1, Gravity X1
Light Wheel: Wind X1
Track: 100 X3, 145 X1, AD145 (armoured defense) X1
Bottom: HF X2, FS X1, WD X1

thx!!
(Jul. 29, 2010  11:30 AM)Perseus 6.0 Wrote: can someone help me with a combo right here?
these are the parts that i have right now.
Face: Metal Face X4
Clear Wheel: Ldrago X2, Pegasis X1, Perseus X1
Metal Wheel: Lightning X2, Rock X1, Gravity X1
Light Wheel: Wind X1
Track: 100 X3, 145 X1, AD145 (armoured defense) X1
Bottom: HF X2, FS X1, WD X1

thx!!

Not really much you can do here.

Attack: MF Lightning L Drago 100HF [Mediocre]
Stamina: Gravity Perseus 145WD (Defense Mode)
(Jul. 28, 2010  9:02 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2010  8:45 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: EDIT: Notice it says PRE ORDER SHIPS IN AUGUST
Just "by the way", I personally do not trust Toywiz that much.

okey dokey! so toywiz is a nono. got it. Thnx Kai-V and Generalhawxx
whut beyblades have a changing tip besides aquario
(Jul. 29, 2010  5:46 PM)GSCPegasis Wrote: whut beyblades have a changing tip besides aquario

I think aquario is the only one with a changing tip... dark cancer has a changing track though...
iok thanks i didnt mean to post that hear tho
I have:
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aquario
Storm Aries
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Flame Sagittario
Rock Leone
Can Get:
Rock Aries
Dark Gahser

What's my best combination in Attack,Defense,and Stamina?