"Build me a combo!"

Hey there guys, I live in Canada and I'm relatively new to the site. Anywho, here are the blades I own; I'm looking for any relatively good attack or defense customizations.

Storm Pegasis 105RF (RF is pretty worn, might be useful to keep in mind)
Dark Wolf DF145FS (x2)
Storm Aquario 100S\HF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Aries 125S

I've tried a few combinations but with the parts I have available I seem to always find a huge flaw in them =P
(Jul. 06, 2010  3:38 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2010  8:44 PM)keeneh55 Wrote: any facebolt will work with this bey.

if you want a good defense, use the Rock FW, the WB (leone) tip, C145 ST (sagitarrio), and the Leone Energy disk. that should make a pretty good Defense type
Daegor42 and I already answered his question. :\
Also, Bull is a better Defense Clear Wheel/Energy Ring than Leone...

kk thanks for the tip. its good to get some feedback
(Jul. 06, 2010  4:20 PM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: Hey there guys, I live in Canada and I'm relatively new to the site. Anywho, here are the blades I own; I'm looking for any relatively good attack or defense customizations.

Dark Wolf DF145FS (x2)
Storm Aquario 100S\HF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Aries 125S

I've tried a few combinations but with the parts I have available I seem to always find a huge flaw in them =P
Storm Pegasis 100RF for attack, Flame Bull DF145SD for stamina, and at most Rock Bull ED145WB for defense.
(Jul. 06, 2010  4:20 PM)TehBrownSauce Wrote: Hey there guys, I live in Canada and I'm relatively new to the site. Anywho, here are the blades I own; I'm looking for any relatively good attack or defense customizations.

Dark Wolf DF145FS (x2)
Storm Aquario 100S\HF
Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Rock Aries ED145B
Flame Bull 100F
Storm Aries 125S

You have quite a large selection of parts.
Here are the best combos available from the parts you listed:
Attack:
Storm Pegasis 100RF

Defense:
Rock Bull ED145WB

Stamina:
Flame Bull DF145SD

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V's speed.
(Jul. 06, 2010  4:27 PM)Climax Wrote: EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V's speed.
I appreciate confirmation sometimes.
hah, new top tier combo:
storm pegasis 100Kai-V
i dont kno if any1 already posted this and i think its not the proper place to put this but can some help me test out the combo Storm Sagittario C145RF
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:09 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: i dont kno if any1 already posted this and i think its not the proper place to put this but can some help me test out the combo Storm Sagittario C145RF
Storm only works well on low tracks such as 100.
Also, C145 would probably add unnecessary weight which would lower the moving speed of the Bey, resulting in a weaker impact when hitting the opposing Bey.
(Jul. 04, 2010  3:33 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2010  7:12 PM)Deebunie Wrote: Hi, I have recently gotten into Beyblade and when they start are going to compete in the American tournaments, but with all the limitations that are going to take place (certain beyblades not released yet, stadiums suck for attack types, etc.) I really need to know the right combos to use. If anyone knows the best combo to use please tell.

Flame Bull DF145SD
Earth Bull ED145WB

and to a lesser extent
Storm Pegasis 100RF

I dont think Earth is going to come out very soon in america when its first released and also DF is alot better than ED right?
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:10 AM)Deebunie Wrote: I dont think Earth is going to come out very soon in america when its first released and also DF is alot better than ED right?
DF145 is a top-tier part for Stamina based customizations.
ED145 is one of the top-tier parts for Defense based customizations.
What good combo could i make with:

Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Cancer/Gasher CH120FS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
(Jul. 07, 2010  3:56 PM)xmi23 Wrote: What good combo could i make with:

Rock Leone 145WB
Dark Cancer/Gasher CH120FS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Aquario CH120WB, an attempt at a defensive combination.

Mc Frown Wrote:Kai-V > Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)
momiji manju Wrote:hah, new top tier combo:
storm pegasis 100Kai-V
Hah, I see myself as only a ballerina when I think of this ...
i made a really good blade with a really awesome ability. its Bull FB, Leone ER, Rock FW, CH120 ST, and the S tip. so its Rock Bull CH120S. the cool thing is that when you turn the spin track's height changer to the left, it goes into stamina mode and when turned to the right it becomes a Defense type. i want to know if anyone thinks its a good blade. so does anyone like the combo?
(Jul. 06, 2010  5:34 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Kai-V > Grip Flat Core (Ultimate Mode)

its better than my only stadium. its an earthquake arena that is breaking. and it has some really weird black fried-gum looking thing. its really weird but a good hazard.
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:19 PM)keeneh55 Wrote: i made a really good blade with a really awesome ability. its Bull FB, Leone ER, Rock FW, CH120 ST, and the S tip. so its Rock Bull CH120S. the cool thing is that when you turn the spin track's height changer to the left, it goes into stamina mode and when turned to the right it becomes a Defense type. i want to know if anyone thinks its a good blade. so does anyone like the combo?

If I read your abbreviations correctly that would be Rock Leone CH120S since you're using the ENERGY RING of Leone.
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:19 PM)keeneh55 Wrote: i made a really good blade with a really awesome ability. its Bull FB, Leone ER, Rock FW, CH120 ST, and the S tip. so its Rock Bull CH120S. the cool thing is that when you turn the spin track's height changer to the left, it goes into stamina mode and when turned to the right it becomes a Defense type. i want to know if anyone thinks its a good blade. so does anyone like the combo?
Another Bottom would be helpful.
what good combo could i make with flame sagittario C145S and storm pegasus105RF
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:30 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: what good combo could i make with flame sagittario C145S and storm pegasus105RF
None that is good.
(Jul. 07, 2010  6:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:30 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: what good combo could i make with flame sagittario C145S and storm pegasus105RF
None that is good.

oh ok
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:21 PM)Train Wrote:

If I read your abbreviations correctly that would be Rock Leone CH120S since you're using the ENERGY RING of Leone.

who cares? its my blade ill call it what i want.
Well you obviously made a mistake; you should have just admitted it, instead of the snappy attitude.

The WBO is for discussion of competitive customisation; if you want to discuss customisations, then you're going to have to use the conventional naming methods.
(Jul. 07, 2010  10:15 PM)♥ Wrote: Well you obviously made a mistake; you should have just admitted it, instead of the snappy attitude.

The WBO is for discussion of competitive customisation; if you want to discuss customisations, then you're going to have to use the conventional naming methods.

ok rock leone CH120S.
If you're willing to put more weight on it, then just use the Bull Clear Wheel/Energy Ring. That way, you can truly call it "Rock Bull CH120S", minus the S Bottom as Kai-V mentioned earlier.
(Jul. 07, 2010  5:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Another Bottom would be helpful.

what would be a good bottom?
(Jul. 08, 2010  12:52 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: If you're willing to put more weight on it, then just use the Bull Clear Wheel/Energy Ring. That way, you can truly call it "Rock Bull CH120S", minus the S Bottom as Kai-V mentioned earlier.

k thanks but i still need to know a good bottom
sry for being snappy earlier. i was just under a lot of pressure from my family
those are really hard to find...

it might be on the front page of a stickied thread though:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

really doubt it though =/ *sarcasm*