"Build me a combo!"

you shouldnt use speg for stamina at all due to it being a purely attack type bey if oyu want a stamina bey your better off buying earth aquila
Ahh thanks Smile
(For now my gender will remain a mystery! Tongue_out_wink)
(Jun. 09, 2010  3:06 AM)The LVJ Wrote: There is no such thing as a junk Bey! With the powers of heart, determination, and friendship there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. I believe in you, Dark 145SF= God-o'-Bey... Libruhhh

I'm not mean but beys are toys, inaminate objects and no matter how much you believe, if it's suckish, it will always lose.
LOL heard of sarcasm?
Yeah but I couldn't help it.
And plus its sometimes hard to find out if someone's using sarcasm over the internet :3
Does thermal have any upper attack potential, with its ridges? It seems like it may not... but who knows unless its tested...

[Image: CSC_2601crop-1.jpg]
Some tests have been done a long time before. It isn't effective in upper attack
it wouldnt work for upper since its spinning clockwise the ramps wont have any effect
(Jun. 10, 2010  7:16 AM)Dirge Wrote: it wouldnt work for upper since its spinning clockwise the ramps wont have any effect

Something from Beywiki:
Beywiki Wrote:Finally, for Upper Attack to function correctly, both Beyblades must be spinning in the same direction.

All top-tier MFB Defense combos at the moment are right spin, and Thermal is a right-spin Metal Wheel so Upper Attack will work. But of course, Thermal's Upper Attack wouldn't be very effective since the ramps/slopes are not steep enough.
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:39 AM)Climax Wrote: Something from Beywiki:
Beywiki Wrote:Finally, for Upper Attack to function correctly, both Beyblades must be spinning in the same direction.

All top-tier MFB Defense combos at the moment are right spin, and Thermal is a right-spin Metal Wheel so Upper Attack will work. But of course, Thermal's Upper Attack wouldn't be very effective since the ramps/slopes are not steep enough.
i was meaning it in the sense that the ramps wont do jack because its spining the wrong way if you rotate the picture to see if with the wheel at the top you see that the ramps wont do anything because its spining clock wise hence the ramps not going up wards Tired

Also if you dont get what i mean since im terrible at explaining things
the arrow is pointing to the way it will be spining and for the ramp to do anything it would have to be spining the other way
OKay, I'm looking for a decent customization to know where to start off.
I was wondering whats a decent endurance-attack combo? I usually roll for those two and rarely go for defense.

I'm also wondering if there are any decent customizations that use the Umm *stratches head* Weight ring from phoenix?
tell us what parts/beyblades you have would help alot
and i think you mean burn wheel(the metal wheel that comes with burn phoenix)
Well actually at this point I don't have anything modern. I'm thinking of seeing what customization ideas people suggest and then go for buying those blades. my latest blade is a Dranzer MG or whatever came after MS.
(Jun. 10, 2010  9:46 AM)Dirge Wrote: i was meaning it in the sense that the ramps wont do jack because its spining the wrong way if you rotate the picture to see if with the wheel at the top you see that the ramps wont do anything because its spining clock wise hence the ramps not going up wards Tired
Also if you dont get what i mean since im terrible at explaining things
[image]
the arrow is pointing to the way it will be spining and for the ramp to do anything it would have to be spining the other way

There are actually 2 pairs of ramps.
One of those is this thinner one:
The other is this one:
[Image: dscf6106.jpg]

However, both ramps do not work very well as an upper Attack Wheel.
(Jun. 10, 2010  10:10 AM)Gaiadranzer Wrote: Well actually at this point I don't have anything modern. I'm thinking of seeing what customization ideas people suggest and then go for buying those blades. my latest blade is a Dranzer MG or whatever came after MS.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
http://www.beybladeaustrali.mybbnew.com/...hp?tid=119

these should all help you decide what to buy to make current top tier combos,theres alot of usefull information Wink so i hope these help you
(Jun. 10, 2010  10:14 AM)Climax Wrote: There are actually 2 pairs of ramps.
One of those is this thinner one:
[Image]
The other is this one:
[Image]

However, both ramps do not work very well as an upper Attack Wheel.
Yeah i know what your saying,was just pointing out what i ment by my post about it not spinning in the right direction based off his photo
Thanks, time to go generic for a bit I geuss lol. I do know to never buy or use a light wheel competitively.
What does that have to do with anything?...
he said buld me a combo
what do you guys think of storm bull 100F?
what would be a good combo using Flat?
Hey! How would you combine a dark gasher ch120fs,storm pegasus 105rf and a rock aquario 125sf?
(Jun. 10, 2010  10:58 PM)mchlbant Wrote: what do you guys think of storm bull 100F?
what would be a good combo using Flat?

There is no reason to use F over RF in that custom.
the one that i gave above 100 hf/s is that good its pretty easy to get hf/s cause its here in toys r us but yea is that a good combo