"Build me a combo!"

(Aug. 05, 2009  1:10 PM)StormDriger Wrote: So the conclusion is just use any with a good track . Right. Because i wont to make a good competitive combo for serious battles

hahaha yes. Though these 3 blades uncustomized are already pretty not bad, if u do get these 3 blades, id suggest u test Storm pegasis 100RF, lightning L drago 100 RF (upper mode) and quetz 90 rf, they are my favourite combos^^
escolpio dont know the other pieces yet
l dragom 105f
pegasis 105f
bull wheel
can i have a combo these are the only emphisize only ones i have
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:40 AM)gavman87 Wrote: escolpio
l drago
pegasis

You really need to get some more MFB ... The best thing you could make from those three is an uncustomized L Drago; which isn't that good.
All suck. Why don't you buy things off our recomended lists?
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:40 AM)gavman87 Wrote: escolpio dont know the other pieces yet
l dragom 105f
pegasis 105f
bull wheel
can i have a combo these are the only emphisize only ones i have

These all kind of suck... But I guess you can try:
Bull/ L Drago 105F - attack
Pegasis 105B - stamina
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:09 PM)Beynval Wrote: Well technically, yeah.
Though when hiro ayami tested the combo speg 100rf against mf librac145wb, it got better results than speg 90 rf.
edit: also, LL drago comes with the 100 track, and the hole flat bottom.

That's probably because with 90 it's mostly metal vs. plastic, when it's at 100 it reaches and hits libra.
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:43 AM)Giga Wrote: All suck. Why don't you buy things off our recomended lists?

i looked at list and i could find any of them in the 11-20 range
those were the only ones i could find on http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...K:MEWNX:IT
this was cheaper when i got it from same guy tho
Don't got to Enterheart for anything. Buzztoy and Dickson_c both have blades in the 11-20 range.
Umm should i put a wide ball bottom on a Lightning L Drago and Quetzalcoatl's track on it?
(Aug. 07, 2009  7:21 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Umm should i put a wide ball bottom on a Lightning L Drago and Quetzalcoatl's track on it?

Why Wut!?
So i would use it in Multi Hit Mode and if a blade hits it it would recoil but the Lightning L Drago wouldnt
(Aug. 07, 2009  7:31 AM)StormDriger Wrote: So i would use it in Multi Hit Mode and if a blade hits it it would recoil but the Lightning L Drago wouldnt

But it's just going to sit in one place, there won't be any Smash ...
No i mean the other blade when it hits Drago
i currently have
black pegasis 100HF
Aquario 105F
Wolf 125SF
Wolf D125B
L Dragon 105F

what would be the best attack combo to build out of these parts?
i was think Wolf 100F just cause it has some upper attack but i dont know which would be the best attak blade i could make from these parts
Aquario 100F for Smash, or Wolf 100F for some sort of Upper Attack.

Just to add, both are relatively outdated and I'd recommend more parts, if that's helpful advice.
For smash attack use Aquario100HF...that's about it. BTW, Wolf doesn't really have any upper and it's L Drago, not L Dragon. Wink
EDIT: Aww, T'was beat. XP
black pegasis 100HF

huh? a black one?
About Wolf... to me its useless
Like in the parts and all but its up to you
(Aug. 08, 2009  1:33 AM)StormDriger Wrote: About Wolf... to me its useless
Like in the parts and all but its up to you
Dark Wolf just looks cool, but it's not a very good blade.
(Aug. 08, 2009  1:47 AM)Omega Wrote: Dark Wolf just looks cool, but it's not a very good blade.

just make sure ur talking about the right blades... theres a difference between Dark Wolf and Wolf

Dark Wolf is from the new "generation" of MFB whereas Wolf is from the previous version

Dark is the name of a metal wheel and Wolf (clear wheel) is the plastic piece that fits above the metal wheel. Wolf is just the wheel and is not compatible with clear wheels.
yeah i thought they were kinda out dated just got that set cause i wanted aquario ill probley just wait for the english relase to get better parts
L drago LOL typo
thanks guys Joyful_3
(Aug. 08, 2009  3:22 AM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah i thought they were kinda out dated just got that set cause i wanted aquario ill probley just wait for the english relase to get better parts
L drago LOL typo
thanks guys Joyful_3

Why not try to get a Hybrid Wheel Blade.... its a bit more $$$ but
yeah i know but like to me they just dont look that cool ill probley come around but its just harder to find them off ebay and my credit card only lets me order stuff in USD
(Aug. 08, 2009  12:13 PM)heero yuy Wrote: yeah i know but like to me they just dont look that cool ill probley come around but its just harder to find them off ebay and my credit card only lets me order stuff in USD

You know, when you use MOJ, you only pay in USD. Azuma does a good job of converting Yen to USD for you when you pay. He tells you in the invoice how much USD you have to pay to equate to the Yen you owe.