"Build me a combo!"

can u guys build me a combo?i got these:

Quetz 90WF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Flame Saggitario C145S
Rock Leone 145WB
Metal Face

(waiting for stardust pegasis booster pack x2)
can you guys make a stamina/defense combo with those 2 beyblade(rockleone,flame saggitario)?
(Aug. 08, 2009  5:16 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: can you guys make a stamina/defense combo with those 2 beyblade(rockleone,flame saggitario)?

With your blade i suppose that the best defence you can make is MF (metal face) RockLeone C145WB
oh yeah if i make Lightning L Drago 90RF, what mode i put it on? Multi hit or Upper?
(Aug. 08, 2009  5:22 PM)BakaPhoenix Wrote: With your blade i suppose that the best defence you can make is MF (metal face) RockLeone C145WB

should i put metal face on flame saggitario and lightning l drago?
(Aug. 08, 2009  5:22 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: should i put metal face on flame saggitario and lightning l drago?

In a stamina bey no(F. SAg), In a attack bey only if you can't control it (l.l drago with rf)
can u make a combo with these:

Libra DF145BS
Leone 145D
Virgo DF145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Wolf 125SF
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:02 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: can u make a combo with these:

Libra DF145BS
Leone 145D
Virgo DF145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Wolf 125SF

also metal face.
VirgoDF145D
LibraDF145D is nice too.
They are both Stamina types, adding a Metal Face to a Stamina type hinders spin time.
oh alright.oh yeah is defense and stamina track the taller the better?
also wats better lightning l drago 90RF better in upper or multi hit?
is it better then Quetz 90RF?
Virgo DF145D - leading stamina combo

EDIT: Beaten...
wat beaten? the combo?
is upper mode when red sticker showing or yellow?
Beaten = I posted what he said before him
You will have to check to LLDrago topic to know what means what. Read what Kai-V put up.
We don't know if LLDrago is better than Quetz as of yet, needs more testing.
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:41 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Beaten = I posted what he said before him
You will have to check to LLDrago topic to know what means what. Read what Kai-V put up.
We don't know if LLDrago is better than Quetz as of yet, needs more testing.

Wouldnt it need to spin the same way to test it accurately?
No, the point of the test would be to check the knockout (an outspin win can happen, but isn't as likely as a KO) percentages of LLDrago 90RF and Quetz 90RF against the top tier Defense combo MFLibraC145WB/B and compare. Spin direction may be a factor, but you can't make LLDrago spin right or Quetz spin left to remedy this.
what is the best attack type i can make out of these parts?

Wheels:
Wolf
Gemios
Pegasis
Escolpio
Bull

Tracks:
DF145
WD145
D125

Bottoms:
F,SF,S,D,B,WB
Wolf 105 f
Bull and Gemios work too.
can someone please make me a combo using these parts:

trigle G
draciel g
dragoon gt
vortex ape
flash leapord 2
orca diver
zues
driger g

i havnt tried to make a combo with these parts yet, but im trying to go for the best possible combo, reguardles of blade type (attack, defense etc)

thanks in advance,
Ok, I know i don't have much to work with but I hope you can help me find the best attack type combo.

Dragoon G
Driger G (all except the engine core)
Master Driger
Trygle
Kid Dragoon (AR only)
Wolborg

My best atempt at a good combo is:
AR: Driger G
Weight Disk: 8-Wide
Core: Normal Right
Base: Master Driger

Well there I hope you guys can help me.Cute
Lukurt : Wolborg with 10 Wide will be quite a good Endurance Bey.

It's a shame you don't have any lower Bases to utilise Triple Tiger or Upper Dragoon.

In fact, you barely have any attacking Bases to use Triple Wing either ... ;[
ok thank you for the help ill try that
i dont have any parts to buld with, but i can easily buy or get whatever parts i need to build combos. I would like a good MFB defense combo. if someone reply, could you reply like this and tell me which parts come from which beyblade?
face:
wheel:
track:
bottom:
Lumpy, dude seriously go read around a bit first. There's a thread listing the top combo's for each type like right below this thread.