"Build me a combo!"

(Jul. 31, 2009  3:33 AM)Aqua Wrote: No, not really. The parts in the A & B Reshuffle set are not that great and are all out-classed. 100 (and maybe Aquario) are probably the only decent parts out of that set.

Storm Pegasis 105RF isn't what you'd consider the regular Pegasis. Pegasis 105F is. And Stardust Pegasis is the same as Storm Pegasis, it just has a different coloured metal wheel. You can only get Stardust Pegasis in RBV3, so you're not guaranteed to get it anyway, unless you're getting it from YJA or something.

For attack, you'll need parts like:
Storm
Quetzacoatl
RF

And for stamina, just get the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set w/ a Leone Starter Set or Pegasis Booster.

Does black pegasis not have the same wheel as pegasis or storm/stardust pegasis????
(Jul. 31, 2009  3:52 AM)Xenoka Wrote: Does black pegasis not have the same wheel as pegasis or storm/stardust pegasis????

Black Pegasis and Pegasis have the same wheel, but they are both very different from Storm/Stardust Pegasis, which are not even from the same system.
(Jul. 31, 2009  4:17 AM)Aqua Wrote: Black Pegasis and Pegasis have the same wheel, but they are both very different from Storm/Stardust Pegasis, which are not even from the same system.

To clarify further on this, Black Pegasis and Pegasis are essentially the first of the MFB series, consider them first generation if that's easier to understand; the layers go as follows: Face, Wheel, Track, Bottom. Storm Pegasis and Stardust Pegasis are from the Hybrid Wheel System, in which there is both a Metal Wheel (Storm) and a Clear Wheel (Pegasis), the layers on this go: Face, Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Track, Bottom.

While they are not from the same system, HWS being it's own almost second generation MFB, both Wheels can utilize any face, track, or bottom amongst MFB's. The only thing you can't do is put a Clear Wheel on say... a Black Pegasis.
Aqua: Stardust Pegasis also uses 100 instead of 105.
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:43 PM)Giga Wrote: Aqua: Stardust Pegasis also uses 100 instead of 105.

We are only talking about the wheels if you didn't notice. Or else I would've mentioned that and the fact that the Pegasis Starter has 105F, while the Pegasis Booster has 145D.
Alright, whatever.
Rate my failed attempt at a Compact Combo....

AR:Flame Wing
WD:Ten Heavy
SG:Neo-Right
BB: SG Semi Flat

Please,tell me whats wrong with it
(Jul. 31, 2009  10:58 PM)SilverWolf Wrote: Rate my failed attempt at a Compact Combo....

AR:Flame Wing
WD:Ten Heavy
SG:Neo-Right
BB: SG Semi Flat

Please,tell me whats wrong with it

This topic isn't for rating combos. There is a "Rate my Combo" topic that you have already posted in ...

That being said, this isn't a Compact.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Compact
(Aug. 01, 2009  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This topic isn't for rating combos. There is a "Rate my Combo" topic that you have already posted in ...

Well, not to be rude, but note the use of the words "Failed attempt."
Does anyone here have any good combos that I can try with these parts:

Wolborg 2 (AR)
Wolborg 2 (Base and Right SG (Bearing Version 2)
Takara Gigars (Base, EG and CEW)
Wyborg (AR)
Takara Wolborg 3 (AR)
Takara Wolborg 3 (Base and tip)
Auto Change Balancer/Dranzer A (Base)

I am an offensive blader that would rather have a blade attack than be attacked and uses the Sliding Shoot. I'm fine with a blade attacking at the start then switching to endurance (I use an un-customised Dranzer V2) so if the combos could be only offensive/agressive/attack I would be very gratful.
(Aug. 01, 2009  12:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: This topic isn't for rating combos. There is a "Rate my Combo" topic that you have already posted in ...

I think he is asking for corrections on his modification?
(Aug. 01, 2009  6:49 PM)FelGrand Wrote: I think he is asking for corrections on his modification?

That's why he gave him the link, so he can look at the parts needed to correct his combo.

(Aug. 01, 2009  5:13 PM)PhoenixWylde Wrote: Does anyone here have any good combos that I can try with these parts:

Wolborg 2 (AR)
Wolborg 2 (Base and Right SG (Bearing Version 2)
Takara Gigars (Base, EG and CEW)
Wyborg (AR)
Takara Wolborg 3 (AR)
Takara Wolborg 3 (Base and tip)
Auto Change Balancer/Dranzer A (Base)

I am an offensive blader that would rather have a blade attack than be attacked and uses the Sliding Shoot. I'm fine with a blade attacking at the start then switching to endurance (I use an un-customised Dranzer V2) so if the combos could be only offensive/agressive/attack I would be very gratful.

None of these parts are suited for attack. These parts are just good for endurance/survival combos. Well, you did mention something about a attack blade only to switch to endurance.
AR: Gigars
WD: Ten Wide
BB: Auto Change Balancer.

However, I can build you a pretty decent endurance combo.
AR: Auto Change Balancer
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Right SG (Bearing Shaft 2 Version)
BB: Wolborg 2

That's about it, sorry Uncertain
Yea well hey guys I want a nice combo but I have no idea where to start so yea here are some beyblades I have

List:
Draciel Metalball Defencer
Master Draciel
Kid Draciel
Draciel G
Dranzer Gt
Driger V
Gallzy
Gaia Dragoon G
Grifollyon
Rock Bison
Trygle
Metal Driger
Dranzer Knight
Dranzer Ms
Driger Ms
Draciel Ms
Gaia Dragoon Ms
Wolborg Ms
Wyvern Dj Ms

Hope you guys can help thanks! Joyful_3
Wolborg MS.
And this could work for defense
AR: Kid Draciel
WD: 10 heavy
BB: Metal Ball Base.
You can also have a decent upper attack:

AR: Triangle Wing
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right or Left
BB: SG Flat

You can also sub the top combo for Triple Wing (Trygle) for Smash Attack.

HMS Attack:
AR: Wyvern DJ
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Flat Core
Hi i would like a combo made out of these three HWS Blades please.

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Lightning L Drago 105F (I might be getting this)
Quetzalcoatl (DS Promo )
LLDrago/Storm/Quetz 90RF

Seriously, you got 3 Attack Wheels, 100/90RF on it and you're fine.
OK. So I dont need to change the track or anything?
Yes put together: Quetz 90RF and you've got the best smash attack MFB currently in place.
What about changing the Lightning L Drago to Multi Hit Mode or something?
From what ive tested, upper mode is better than multi hit mode. I still don't know if quetz 90 RF is better than LL drago 90/100 RF =(
we still dont know a lot about LL Drago, i think im the only one that has tested it yet and im impatiently waiting for beybrad/hiro ayami to test it:T
oh=0 btw, quetz isnt ''hws'' haha
Well people tell me that the lower the number the better? Is that true?
Well technically, yeah.
Though when hiro ayami tested the combo speg 100rf against mf librac145wb, it got better results than speg 90 rf.
edit: also, LL drago comes with the 100 track, and the hole flat bottom.
So the conclusion is just use any with a good track . Right. Because i wont to make a good competitive combo for serious battles
(Aug. 05, 2009  1:05 PM)StormDriger Wrote: Well people tell me that the lower the number the better? Is that true?

If you mean "the lower the number" as in the track, then yes, generally a lower track is better for attack. So usually 90RF would be better than 100RF.

EDIT: late...my bad.