"Build me a combo!"

but would it still be good to use a defense part? for example maybe a defence attack ring?
Crud, he did ask for just an endurance blade. I really need to get with it. I've been so out of it lately, sorry. Unhappy
EDIT: Libra is the best defense wheel, while Virgo is better for endurance. It's too light to work well as a defense wheel.
(May. 18, 2009  8:52 PM)DiEnd Wrote: but would it still be good to use a defense part? for example maybe a defence attack ring?

btw in MFB, they're called 'wheels' not 'attack rings'.

But the best defensive wheel would be Libra (by far). Rock Leone is pretty decent.
ah ok, i'm still with the old school beyblade terms. i haven't seen the libra wheel but i like the rock leone wheel.
(May. 18, 2009  9:07 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Crud, he did ask for just an endurance blade. I really need to get with it. I've been so out of it lately, sorry. Unhappy
EDIT: Libra is the best defense wheel, while Virgo is better for endurance. It's too light to work well as a defense wheel.

it's fine, i've been in exams myself so i get it Tongue_out
Hello everyone,
I'm new in this forum. Came back into beyblading like 2 months ago.
And so right now I was wondering whether you may tell me a few good combos.
I`d really like to have an stamina, defense and an attack blade.
Here are my blades:
Driger F (2x)
Driger G
Metal Driger
Dragoon G
Draciel Fortress
Wolborg 1
Bump King (AR unfortunately broken)
and those parts: metal Dranzer AR; WD 10wide;WD 8wide;WD 10 heavy and a magnetic wheigt disc.

i would be really glad if you would help me out.
Thanks Stupid
Lets see...
Concept ===>Smash Attack
AR: Driger G
WD: 10 Wide/10 Heavy
BB/SG: Driger F

There's nothing much else to do with those.
(May. 19, 2009  9:48 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Lets see...
Concept ===>Smash Attack
AR: Driger G
BB/SG: Driger F

There's nothing much else to do with those.

I hope you mean Upper Attack, not Smash. Unless Driger G has some Smash that I am unaware of (never owned one).
I don't know. For no real reason I thought it had some smash as well, but it probably doesn't. I barely owned one myself (lost it after only using it a couple times).
So, yeah, I meant Upper attack.
Could you guys help me make a Combo to trash my bro? I have.. Zeus Makendo Metal drigers Ar Dragoon V2Ar Gigars Rock bison AR Dragoon GT BB and EG Wyborg Wolborg 2 BB And SG Dragoon F AR Dranzer F Strata Dragoon AR Seaborg 2 AR Trygle BB And SG Unhappy Knight Dranzer Galman(everything but sub attack ring) and Galzzy sub attack ring also alot of WDs
(May. 20, 2009  12:21 AM)Lord of Storms Wrote: Could you guys help me make a Combo to trash my bro? I have.. Zeus Makendo Metal drigers Ar Dragoon V2Ar Gigars Rock bison AR Dragoon GT BB and EG Wyborg Wolborg 2 BB And SG Dragoon F AR Dranzer F Strata Dragoon AR Seaborg 2 AR Trygle BB And SG Unhappy Knight Dranzer Galman(everything but sub attack ring) and Galzzy sub attack ring

Are any of your beyblades Takara?
Um...... No, probably not.
Concept ===> Smash Attack
AR: Dranzer F
WD: 10 Wide
BB: Knight Dranzer/Mekendo/Wolborg 2(if worn enough to be aggressive)

Concept ===> Defense
AR: Galman (Zeus subring, I guess)
BB: Wolborg 2
I'm trying those now. Thanks Smile
Against my Brothers combo, an 8 balance works better with the smasher.
(Apr. 29, 2008  10:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to build a combo for you, post what Beyblades/parts you own and if you could, please post your best attempt at a combo.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

hey brad....listen i need you to build up a combo of my blades..mostly are dragoon,hope u make a nice one thanks.
BLADES-
DRAGOON G
DRAGOON V2
DRAGOON GT
DRAGOON FIGHTER
APPOLON G
HOPE IT WORKS THNX!!!
(May. 20, 2009  12:44 PM)keshav22 Wrote: hey brad....listen i need you to build up a combo of my blades..mostly are dragoon,hope u make a nice one thanks.
BLADES-
DRAGOON G
DRAGOON V2
DRAGOON GT
DRAGOON FIGHTER
APPOLON G
HOPE IT WORKS THNX!!!

AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
SG: Neo Left SG (Dragoon V2)
SP: Reverse Attack (Dragoon V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

Concept => Smash Attack
Okay, So I've got my reshuffle set...

I've decided on using libra..

Which of the tracks and bottom's that came with it are best to use with libra?
D125 Track hands down

For bottom use Ball for defense.
(May. 20, 2009  12:53 PM)Aqua Wrote: AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
SG: Neo Left SG (Dragoon V2)
SP: Reverse Attack (Dragoon V2)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)

Concept => Smash Attack

THANKS A LOT MAN!!!
(May. 20, 2009  3:51 PM)Khel Wrote: D125 Track hands down

For bottom use Ball for defense.

Why is it better than that Libra WD145..

And ball defense is the white one that comes with leone in the shuffle set?
^ They're both very good but you can't get WD145 in the Reshuffle Set which was what he bought.

Ball Defense doesn't exist. It's just called Ball. But yes, it's the white one.
(May. 20, 2009  4:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^ They're both very good but you can't get WD145 in the Reshuffle Set which was what he bought.

Ball Defense doesn't exist. It's just called Ball. But yes, it's the white one.

He is meTongue_out..

But to my surprise.. that set came with a grip.. but not with a launcher.. so I have no way of actually launching the beyblade..

I need to get a beyblade now so that I have a launcher..

Shud I buy that Leone so that I have the WD145.. or shud I use D125 and get some other blade with usefull parts.. Seeing as both tracks are equally good.. Isn't it better to get another beyblade that defeats blades that my Libra won't??
So which one should I get then?
WD145 comes with Escolpio not Leone

It is a good track, but I would first get the Leone Starter. That comes with the D bottom which is also very useful. You need a shooter which is packaged with a starter; Escolpio is only a booster.
hey brad....sorry to write again but i have a big problem here.All my blades are hasbro and my dragoon v2 has a broken blade base and gear.so ill post u my blades once again so that you could choose among them.sorry for the inconvenience
my blades-
DRAGOON F
DRAGOON GT
DRAGOON V2(ATTACK RING AND WEIGHT DISK ONLY)
DRAGOON G
APPOLON G
ADVANCE GUARDIAN MS
DRAGOON HIDDEN SPIRIT
DRANZER V(I BOUGHT IT TODAY)

HOOPE YOULL REPLY SOON THANKS!
There is nothing wrong with Hasbro beyblades.....just their stadiums.
couldd anyone make me the best attack stamina balance defence out of
gemios df145fs
capricorne 100hf
virgo 145bs
pisces d125bs
leone d125b
libra df145bs
saggitarioo 145s
storm pegasis 105rf
dark wolf df145fs