"Build me a combo!"

Averazer's RC is good but I'd say DGMS's was better. Also, blading is a lot easier once you get over trying to make things pretty coloured/look like an entirely different beyblade..........Dranzer doesn't even exist in the new series. Confused
(May. 11, 2009  11:08 PM)Rocky Wrote: Averazer's RC is good but I'd say DGMS's was better. Also, blading is a lot easier once you get over trying to make things pretty coloured/look like an entirely different beyblade..........Dranzer doesn't even exist in the new series. Confused

I know but.. I still want it.. I'll just paint whatever AR blue.. lol

But DGMS is Death Gargoyle?..

I thought averazer's was used alot.. It got so many good reviews when I read about it..

Is there still a list about what different combo's exist.. Like smash, upper, compact etc.. I'd like to read about it some more cuz its been a while..don't know what they are anymore and how they perform..
Maybe then I might reconsider and use a whole different type.. Think that would be better than to just go blindly and buy the averazer...
So any links that explain the different beyblade combo's? Then when I read I'll post a new combo and let you guys adjust it if needed..
Averazer is good, it's just that DGMS (yes it's Death Gargoyle MS) is better. Wink And yeah, all of that kinda thing is on the wiki. *points towards the top of the page*
(May. 11, 2009  11:16 PM)Rocky Wrote: Averazer is good, it's just that DGMS (yes it's Death Gargoyle MS) is better. Wink And yeah, all of that kinda thing is on the wiki. *points towards the top of the page*

Ah yeah.. found it.. but it only lists zombie and compact..
None of the other ones.. does it mean these are the only good ones used? Also they don't list combo's for HMS system.. only plastic combo's..

Anyway I'm gonna look at the death gargoyle ms article..
There should be Upper Attack, Smash Attack, Defense and possibly Force Smash and Spike Attack articles. I can't really remember. Yeah the combos are probably just for plastics but the same rules apply (regarding, weight, height, shape, material, etc) and you can find hms combos including the related parts in the actual HMS blade articles.
I found it all..

It seem I'd be better off with Death Gargoyle then..

So Death Gargoygle, the huge def WD.. and what AR should I use?..
I'm aiming for compact build..
If you want a compact type Beyblade, that is blue, use this:

AR: Metal Ape (Magical Ape MS)
WD: CWD Free Survivor (Thunder Dragon)
RC: Metal Change Core (Death Gargoyle MS) [HMS Random Booster ACT 3 ver - light blue]
(May. 12, 2009  12:14 AM)Kei Wrote: If you want a compact type Beyblade, that is blue, use this:

AR: Metal Ape (Magical Ape MS)
WD: CWD Free Survivor (Thunder Dragon)
RC: Metal Change Core (Death Gargoyle MS) [HMS Random Booster ACT 3 ver - light blue]

Why free survivor.. why not the huge CWD Defense thing.. its heavier right.. so also better?

So DGMS has a blue colored base in that HMS booster?

What colour is Metal Ape AR?

EDIT:

Do metal ape AR and the CWD Defense Ring also come in certain boosters? And maybe also in the colour blue like the DGMS RC is blue in that Booster Act 3..?
(May. 12, 2009  12:24 AM)Ghost Wrote: Why free survivor.. why not the huge CWD Defense thing.. its heavier right.. so also better?

You said that you wanted a combo that was all blue, and CWD Defense Ring doesn't come in blue.

(May. 12, 2009  12:24 AM)Ghost Wrote: So DGMS has a blue colored base in that HMS booster? What colour is Metal Ape AR?

Yeah, DGMS in HMS RBA3 is blue. And Metal Ape's AR is blue.

(May. 12, 2009  12:24 AM)Ghost Wrote: Do metal ape AR and the CWD Defense Ring also come in certain boosters? And maybe also in the colour blue like the DGMS RC is blue in that Booster Act 3..?

Search through the wiki, it lists all the HMS Random Boosters and the beyblades that come in each one (with their colours).

btw the combo that Kei posted isn't actually blue, it's actually light blue. Like this colour.
(May. 12, 2009  1:00 AM)Aqua Wrote: btw the combo that Kei posted isn't actually blue, it's actually light blue. Like this colour.

He didn't say what shade of blue lol
(May. 12, 2009  1:21 AM)Kei Wrote: He didn't say what shade of blue lol

I've checked it all out, and I'm probably going along with it..

Also, I don't need the wd to be blue, ofcourse they should be normal grey metalTongue_out

Also a side question:
The other blades that ship with the random boosters.. some have (red) behind them.. or (green)
Does this mean that for the blades in the set, that have not notifications about color, that they are the original colour?
(May. 12, 2009  11:38 AM)Ghost Wrote: Also, I don't need the wd to be blue, ofcourse they should be normal grey metalTongue_out

Also a side question:
The other blades that ship with the random boosters.. some have (red) behind them.. or (green)
Does this mean that for the blades in the set, that have not notifications about color, that they are the original colour?

In that case, you can just use Circle Heavy instead of Free Survivor.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. Just look on Beywiki at the Random Booster articles, and they list what Beyblades come in each booster, and the colour variations.
I have DarkWolf Starter DF145FS
And capricorne 100HF
use uncustomized capricorne i guess.
(May. 13, 2009  12:12 AM)MFB forever! Wrote: I have DarkWolf Starter DF145FS
And capricorne 100HF

There is nothing much we can do with that. You are best off just using them uncustomized.

If I had to suggest something though. You could use Dark Wolf 100FS; but I have a feeling it won't be much better.
(May. 13, 2009  12:18 AM)Khel Wrote: There is nothing much we can do with that. You are best off just using them uncustomized.

If I had to suggest something though. You could use Dark Wolf 100FS; but I have a feeling it won't be much better.
Capricorne 100HF Is a good sweeper.
(May. 13, 2009  12:31 AM)MFB forever! Wrote: Capricorne 100HF Is a good sweeper.

What is a "sweeper?"
(May. 13, 2009  12:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What is a "sweeper?"

I think he means a good knock out blade
Like what pegasis 105F does, I assume.
Could someone give me a good MFB attack combo?
Leone100RF
I'm still liking Aquario 100/105 RF better. And of course, theres Storm Pegasis 100/105RF.
Leone is fun though, plus your using a Hasbro stadium, right?
(May. 13, 2009  4:30 PM)metal fight Wrote: Could someone give me a good MFB attack combo?

Storm Pegasis 90/100RF

Probably the best and most consistent attack combo available.
That was cruel. XD I'm not really blading much at the moment, due to that (should get MFb Atack soon though). I was going by online videos and such. And the fact that Aquario is like 100% prettier but still works well.