"Build me a combo!"

ok. there was a guy on youtube who asked me where to buy blades from, i told him to get mfb. and also i invited him to this forums. so he signed in as "darkliaon" . then he pmed me and told me that he bought wolf. i asked from where and this was his reply:

I got it from www.toywiz.com.
It's okay, my cousin helped me, he rocks.
Thanks, see you in some tournements.
My WBO is Beyblader, don't forget Grin.

so brad you should IP check him...
(May. 06, 2009  4:04 PM)pegasis Wrote: ok. there was a guy on youtube who asked me where to buy blades from, i told him to get mfb. and also i invited him to this forums. so he signed in as "darkliaon" . then he pmed me and told me that he bought wolf. i asked from where and this was his reply:

I got it from www.toywiz.com.
It's okay, my cousin helped me, he rocks.
Thanks, see you in some tournements.
My WBO is Beyblader, don't forget Grin.

so brad you should IP check him...
I had noticed the similar IP too, but I was not certain. We appreciate the confirmation.
(May. 06, 2009  3:53 PM)Driger Wrote: Hey guys/gals, I just got AquarioDF145SF! (What does DF mean?)

What are some good combos I can make with this and Storm Pegasis (Balance, Survival,)

Thanks Grin

DF is Down Force. I presume you got this out of the Random Booster

If these are your only two MFB I guess I would have to say use Storm Pegasis 105BS. Neither of the wheels are suited to survival types being as they are both offensive wheels.
I don't have BS...
SF, he means.
Ok, so it turns out that the problem with the shaking storm pegasis was because the face had jagged screw things.

SO Storm Pegasis Uncustomized should be the best (The RF performs the same as normal.)
Yeah I earlier meant SF, was running of too class so I made a typo

Also yes Storm Pegasis un-customized would be your best bet.
Hey,i just got Advanced Adverazar and i wnat to know if there i a good combo i can use against my friend (Ashley)?
Can i have one for an attack, defense and endurance combo?

These are the blades i have:
Draciel MS
Driger MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Advance Adverazar
Advance Adverazer uncustomized.
(May. 07, 2009  5:47 PM)Liverpool Wrote: Hey,i just got Advanced Adverazar and i wnat to know if there i a good combo i can use against my friend (Ashley)?
Can i have one for an attack, defense and endurance combo?

These are the blades i have:
Draciel MS
Driger MS
Gaia Dragoon MS
Advance Adverazar

Defense
AR-Draciel
WD-Advancer averazer
RC-Driger

Not a good defense but probably the best defense combo you can build with those

Attack
AR-Advance Averazer Or Metal Saucer (gaia dragoon MS)
WD-gaia dragoon MS
RC-Flat Core (gaia Dragoon MS) Or Semi-Flat (advance averazer)

I Dont have a good combo for endurence though
You wouldnt use draciel ms for any of those combos. I dont understand what you were thinking with the defence one lol
(May. 08, 2009  3:10 AM)josh-jf Wrote: You wouldnt use draciel ms for any of those combos. I dont understand what you were thinking with the defence one lol

I was thinking If he gave Draciel a Lower Core it would not die in 10 seconds XD..also The WD is the heaviest one he has

edit:700th Post woohoo
A blade that dies in 12 seconds isnt much better lol and draciel ms ar isnt even good for defence. Or anything else for that matter.
(May. 08, 2009  3:13 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I was thinking If he gave Draciel a Lower Core it would not die in 10 seconds XD..also The WD is the heaviest one he has

edit:700th Post woohoo

Circle Wide is the lightest HMS WD.
(May. 08, 2009  3:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Circle Wide is the lightest HMS WD.

Well then I guess circle balance would be the heaviest one he has.I thought 15 grams would be the heaviest WD XD.Ill edit the combo to say that
You should edit the whole 1st combo and with the 2nd one you might as well just say uncustomized advance avarazar. Please dont give advice if you dont know the answer to the question yourself. It just confuses the poor person asking the questions. I had the same problem with someone else last night.
(May. 08, 2009  3:19 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Well then I guess circle balance would be the heaviest one he has.I thought 15 grams would be the heaviest WD XD.Ill edit the combo to say that

No, the heaviest WD he has is Circle Heavy.
(May. 08, 2009  3:22 AM)Aqua Wrote: No, the heaviest WD he has is Circle Heavy.

.Im guessing Gaia Dragoon has that one..since the other 3 have either circle wide or balance.Again editing the combo,Sorry people
Hi I Have a dranzer s base with a 7 heavy and a normal attk ring that beyblade helped me in the last tornment it got me second place and i wana no what could make it beter lol

i have a dragoon g base draciel wolf top and master dragoons top and dranzer s help make someting good plz lol

- LAITON
lol you mean 8 heavy lol there is no 7 heavy Smile
(May. 08, 2009  12:31 PM)LAITON Wrote: Hi I Have a dranzer s base with a 7 heavy and a normal attk ring that beyblade helped me in the last tornment it got me second place and i wana no what could make it beter lol

i have a dragoon g base draciel wolf top and master dragoons top and dranzer s help make someting good plz lol

- LAITON

What do you mean by a "normal attack ring"? And there is no such thing as a 7 heavy.
(May. 08, 2009  12:34 PM)Aqua Wrote: What do you mean by a "normal attack ring"? And there is no such thing as a 7 heavy.

by 7 heavy he means 8 heavy and by normal attack ring he means dranzer s. I know because its pretty much what he used.
Well these are blades I ordered already/have/Ones that im getting in the near future.So Can someone build me a combo with these please
Driger MS
Draciel MS
Strata Dragoon MS
Dragoon MS (not really getting in the near future,But I shall be getting this)
Slash Riger MS
Wolborg MS
Samurai Changer MS
Dark Leopard MS
Phantom Fox MS
assuming you get Dragoon MS

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Wide (Draciel MS's since it's heavier)
RC Grip Flat Core