"Build me a combo!"

(Mar. 03, 2009  10:09 AM)Strata Wrote: ok thx fo your help i need to get the heavy metal core tho...

What stadiums do you have?
To get heavy metal cores, there are Metal Drigers on eBay for five dollars plus three dollars shipping. I've ordered from the guy numerous times. It isn't hard to find them... have a look!
I have dranzer, dragoon, cyber dragoon, and travel V-Froce. i wanted a Japanese one never did tho...

ok who is it you order from?
(Mar. 03, 2009  10:11 AM)Anubis Wrote: To get heavy metal cores, there are Metal Drigers on eBay for five dollars plus three dollars shipping. I've ordered from the guy numerous times. It isn't hard to find them... have a look!

just make sure it's not toygalera
(Mar. 03, 2009  10:13 AM)Strata Wrote: I have dranzer, dragoon, cyber dragoon, and travel V-Froce. i wanted a Japanese one never did tho...

ok who is it you order from?

These are currently the stadiums supported by the WBO:

Tornado Attack
Tornado Balance
Tornado Balance Type S
BeyStadium Attack Type
BeyStadium Balance Type
BeyStadium Stamina Type

The later MFB stadiums, Attack Type, Balance Type, and Stamina Type are the easiest to find on websites. I suggest you purchase atleast one of them whenever you can.
ok thx for the help i will look into them...
(Mar. 03, 2009  10:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2009  10:11 AM)Anubis Wrote: To get heavy metal cores, there are Metal Drigers on eBay for five dollars plus three dollars shipping. I've ordered from the guy numerous times. It isn't hard to find them... have a look!

just make sure it's not toygalera

That's what I'm talking about.. I've never ever had a problem with them. Why not?
Synesthesia brought from them and got a fake.
Dranzer S,F,V,G,MS
Driger F,V
Draciel F, V, V2, MS
Wyborg
Wolborg 2
Seaborg
Spin Dragoon
Salamander
Trygle
Trypio
Galzzly
Master Dranzer
Flash leopard 2
Orthros G
Polta
Metal Dranzer
Draciel metal ball base
Metal Draciel
Master Driger
Auto Change Balancer
Jumping Base
uriel 2 (bb is borken)

I can get other parts, but here's what I've been testing and trying to improve on...

AR: Dragoon G (8 spiker)
WD: 10 Wide
BB: Driger S (SG Metal Change)
I guess your using Left SG?
Try this:

AR Trygle
WD 10 Wide
SG Neo Right Mg Core
BB SG Flat
Also, try this:

AR Driger S
WD 10-Wide
BB Draciel MBD (4 Balls)
(Mar. 03, 2009  8:23 PM)Giga Wrote: I guess your using Left SG?
yes, forgot that part. Stupid
(Mar. 03, 2009  8:23 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Also, try this:

AR Driger S
WD 10-Wide
BB Draciel MBD (4 Balls)

Wouldn't a Heavier Blade and Different AR be better???
Yeah, 10-Heavy is better though thats a Compact Anu
Ah, yes. 10-heavy would, indeed, be a better choice. Thanks, Anu.
(Mar. 03, 2009  5:45 PM)Giga Wrote: Synesthesia brought from them and got a fake.

They sell fakes, but it isn't hard to figure out which ones are fake and which ones aren't. They have a picture of the items and all of the real ones have the word "Takara" in their item name. But I dunno. Maybe it wasn't that specific before. It is now, though.
(Mar. 04, 2009  5:33 AM)Anubis Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2009  5:45 PM)Giga Wrote: Synesthesia brought from them and got a fake.

They sell fakes, but it isn't hard to figure out which ones are fake and which ones aren't. They have a picture of the items and all of the real ones have the word "Takara" in their item name. But I dunno. Maybe it wasn't that specific before. It is now, though.

He ordered the Takara Metal Driger.
Yeah, when I ordered the Metal Drigers they were advertised as Takara, and I ended up receiving two fakes instead. I was not pleased.

They weren't very nice to me about it either.
Is Appolon have anything useful? I just found it in drawer of mine. ha
Um... I guess the SG Flat is pretty OK.
Its AR has some smash potential.
(Mar. 05, 2009  12:50 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Is Appolon have anything useful? I just found it in drawer of mine. ha
It has a little upper as well, but nothing to good. It'll work for smash/upper attack if you've got nothing better.
Best HMS I can make?

Driger MS
Dragoon MS
Strata Dragoon MS
^^^Try this^^^

AR- (Driger MS)
WD- Circle Heavy
Grip Flat Core
(Mar. 06, 2009  12:48 AM)Anu Wrote: ^^^Try this^^^

AR- (Driger MS)
WD- Circle Heavy
Grip Flat Core