"Build me a combo!"

I think i got it!

AR: Upper Dragoon (Dragoon Storm)
WD: 8 Heavy (Trypio)
SG: MagnaCore
BB: Draciel Fortress (2 Balls)
BitBeast: SeaBorg 2
Name: Wall Whale

See? the UpperDragoon AR adds a decent amount to ATK DEF and END (Not Based on the box), then the 8 Heavy does the same. The Magnacore atracts the metal balls in the BB that gives it more stability and stamina to its already high Enduraance and Defence (Still not based on the box). I chose the Whale bitbeast because it is hard to kill and it is huge, resembling endurance and defence. and Wall Whale is the name because of the Whale and its defence and endurance like a wall.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:heh, i have a Bday coming up, but i dont have Wolborg2 or DrigerS

If you want to play seriously, get these two soon! they're really useful.

Kei Wrote:AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: 10-Heavy
BB: SG Metal Ball Base (Draciel S)

How could I have forgotten about this base =O

GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:I think i got it!

AR: Upper Dragoon (Dragoon Storm)
WD: 8 Heavy (Trypio)
SG: MagnaCore
BB: Draciel Fortress (2 Balls)
BitBeast: SeaBorg 2
Name: Wall Whale

See? the UpperDragoon AR adds a decent amount to ATK DEF and END (Not Based on the box), then the 8 Heavy does the same. The Magnacore atracts the metal balls in the BB that gives it more stability and stamina to its already high Enduraance and Defence (Still not based on the box). I chose the Whale bitbeast because it is hard to kill and it is huge, resembling endurance and defence. and Wall Whale is the name because of the Whale and its defence and endurance like a wall.

Do you have Draciel S BB? It works a lot better than Draciel F...
carp it glitched....i couldnt see my last time i posted it...
Oh and u cant use magnacore with Draciel S because it requires its own SG
Upper Dragoon does not come from Dragoon S. Chocked_2
My bad did i say that? i meant Master dragoon
wow that beblade sux....Takes out his new blade that kicked the other to the curve.

AR: Dranzer Flame
WD: 10 Wide
SG: MetalWeight Right
BB: Galeon Attacker
BitBeast: Rock Bison
Name: WallBreaker!

lol my wall of my AR and WD ups all of my stats and my blade base does the same, along with the SG.... its a pretty simple blade to understand.... it is Balanced, like a wall, but this wall has the power to break the enemies winning streak! MFCLOL (Mother Fing Crazy Laugh Out Loud)
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Oh and u cant use magnacore with Draciel S because it requires its own SG

Draciel S? I'm pretty sure it can use MG SG. It's Draciel F that can't. However, Draciel F can use bearing SG, etc. (just that it still sucks)

GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:wow that beblade sux....Takes out his new blade that kicked the other to the curve.

AR: Dranzer Flame
WD: 10 Wide
SG: MetalWeight Right
BB: Galeon Attacker
BitBeast: Rock Bison
Name: WallBreaker!

lol my wall of my AR and WD ups all of my stats and my blade base does the same, along with the SG.... its a pretty simple blade to understand.... it is Balanced, like a wall, but this wall has the power to break the enemies winning streak! MFCLOL (Mother Fing Crazy Laugh Out Loud)

Hmm I think, you shouldn't be so obsessed about having a "wall". It's useful in some cases, not useful in others; and it doesn't improve everything. Also, so far, all the customizations that you've been mentioning arn't really "walls".

That aside, I guess this customization is passable. I think there's better attack ring choices, such as Driger S.
OK so here are all of my beyblades i have currently

Draciel S,Draciel F,Dranzer F,Dragoon S,Trypio (No AR),Dragoon G,Dranzer G,Dranzer V2,Dragoon V2 (AR only), Trygle, Rushing Boar,Galeon,Driger G,Strata Dragoon G,Orca Diver,Wing Attacker,Metal Driger,Rock Bison,Galzzy, Griffolyn,Seaborg 2, and Salamander.

Note:I do not want to use the Engine Gears
Gotruto, I'm warning you now.
1. Don't triple post just like that. There is an edit button.
2. Learn where to post. Use this topic about your inquiry about buying a Driger S:
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=165

AR: Dragoon G
WD: 10-Heavy/Wide
SG: Left (Dragoon S)
BB: Gaia Dragoon V

AR: Dranzer F
SG: Neo Right [MW Core]
BB: Seaborg 2

AR: Trygle
WD: 10-Wide
BB: Dragoon S

AR: Galeon
BB: Draciel S
G Wrote:AR: Dragoon G
WD: 10-Heavy/Wide
SG: Left (Dragoon S)
BB: Gaia Dragoon V
He doesn't have GDV.

AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 10-Balance/Heavy
SG: Neo Right (MW Core)
BB: Storm Grip Base (Dragoon S)

Concept: Upper Attack

AR: Galeon
SG: Neo Right (MW Core)
BB: SG Sharp Base (Trypio)

Concept: High RPM defense. The one G suggested works as well.
Piss.
Use SG Flat or Dragoon Storm's BB on those then.
Is it possible to have a Compact Zombie? Im just wondering, if there is a build that would be a Compact Zombie, like this MAYBE

AR: Galeon Attacker
SAR: Galeon Attacker
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: LeftSpin
SP: Dranzer V2
BB: Dragoon V2 (No Tip)
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Is it possible to have a Compact Zombie? Im just wondering, if there is a build that would be a Compact Zombie, like this MAYBE

No tip? What?
I read on this site that if u take the tip away it becomes less offensive (I believe it was the tip)............yah it was the "Removal of the tip."
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:I read on this site that if u take the tip away it becomes less offensive (I believe it was the tip)............yah it was the "Removal of the tip."

This isn't what was said at all. If you remove the tip and put a Bearing SG inside, such as that of Wolborg, Wolborg 2, Burning Kerberus, you can use these tips with Support Parts.
w/e u posted it, ill believe your word over my memory.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Is it possible to have a Compact Zombie? Im just wondering, if there is a build that would be a Compact Zombie, like this MAYBE

Strictly speaking no because you need a Wide Survivor or Wide Defense to give it Life After Death. This would only be a kind of heavy spin stealer.
I only have hasbro blade, but u could replace 10 heavy with it
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:I only have hasbro blade, but u could replace 10 heavy with it

Then it's an entirely different kind of Beyblade.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:w/e u posted it, ill believe your word over my memory.

Just to clarify. You NEED to remove the tip to put in special SGs; but, with normal SG, removing the tip is probably illegal and also, not a very good strategic move.
AR: Driger Slash (Already bought)
WD: Wide Defence (Most likely will buy)
BB: Driger Slash

This might make a Compact Zombie, but i dont have any of the blades or know how to find them for the Zombie base/SG instructions onthis site.Oh and ive made an Upper Attack Beyblade

AR: Upper Dragoon (Master Dragoon)
SG: Neo-Right (MG)
BB: Storm Grip base (Dragoon Storm)

And yes i took it from the Master Dragoon page, but before it was barely different

AR: Upper Dragoon
WD: 8 Balance
SG: Normal Right
BB: SG flat

So its pretty much the same, it was pretty much adding moreWeight and a rubber tip
The first combo isn't a Zombie, or a Compact. I can't see it doing very well, actually.

As for your Upper Dragoon combo, it's fine to use it from the page -- that's what it's there for -- but don't claim that Storm Grip is the same as SG Flat in any way.
Coul u plz explain he differences? the height isnt very different, less then a 1/4 CM if anything.
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Coul u plz explain he differences? the height isnt very different, less then a 1/4 CM if anything.

Because a plastic tip and rubber tip have entirely different qualities.