"Build me a combo!"

Attack - Rock ___ D125RF
Defense - Dark Bull GB145B
Stamina - Earth Bull DF145SD
(May. 22, 2011  12:56 PM)CoolBladereva Wrote: is hell kerbecs bd145(boost mode)wd
a good combo?
is hell kerbecs bd145(boost mode)wd a good combo????:\

We have a top tiers combos list/"Competitive Combos" list for a reason. If you bothered to check, it is on there for a reason.

(May. 22, 2011  1:09 PM)scottlx01 Wrote: i need a defense/stamina/atack combo heres my list of beys counter leone,storm pegasus,storm aquario,rock aries,flame aries,evil gemios,storm pegasus i have 2,earth virgo,dark gasher,storm capricorn and dark bull any good combos.forgot to mentione inferno sagitario.

Sorry, Vamasco messed that up a bit, here's what I'd do:
Attack: Counter Leone H145RF It needs a metal face, as it has a lot of recoil, but it's a pretty good combo, at the very least, it's exciting. You can use rock as well, but I personally like counter. Rock Aries 100RF would be okay as well. Get Lightning L Drago, and a metal face and make MF Lightning L Drago CH120/100 RF

Defence: Earth Aquario GB145B OR, if you have a quite worn RF, Earth Aquario 100/105RF, which has horrid stamina, but is a real pain to KO. If you use Earth in the stamina combo (probably advisable), Then Use Dark instead of earth here, though it's mediocre.

Stamina: Earth Bull 100SD: Great stamina combo. I prefer WD, but SD is good too. A lower track would be better but hasbro is yet to release 85 or 90 IIRC.

Destabiliser: Flame Gasher 100/105FS: Good destabiliser (100), just okay on 105.
(May. 19, 2011  5:02 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  1:52 AM)icastro1010 Wrote: can anyone help me with my beyblade. well here it is earth leone df145wb. so metal facebolt, leones energy ring, earth fusion wheel, df145 spintrack or in other words dark wolf's spintrack or evilgemios spintrack, then wb performance tip or in other words leones performance tip.
If you can only get Hasbro then use M Earth Bull GB145 WB.(Just chnage the Clear wHEEL and Spin track.
(May. 19, 2011  1:17 AM)unco sam Wrote: i am looking for a new good balance combo do any of you guys have any original balance combos?
These may be the best.
MF-H Beat Lynx GB145 RF
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145/230 CS/MB
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS
SEASON 1
Burn/Flame Cancer 100 SF/FS

is this a better combination. earth fusion wheel or in other words earth metal. then metal facebolt. then leone energy ring. spintrack 145. performance tip is D so my beyblade is earth leone 145D. sorry i couldnt find a bull energy ring. its supposed to be a defense/stamina beyblade.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the reply guys. So I think I need to buy some storm galaxy for the rf bottom. I also saw Dark Cancer CH120SF that are sold quite cheaply. Is it any good?
CH120 is excellent for Attack, and Cancer and SF are both very good for Defence. Dark is ... uh... useless.
So I guess I am going to buy the Dark Cancer then.

Another question, which one is better:
- MF Earth Bull 145WD
- MF Earth Bull H145WD
- MF Earth Bull 145SD
- MF Earth Bull H145SD
- MF Earth Bull 145D
- MF Earth Bull H145D

Thank you for your reply.
Lose the MF, and Earth Bull 145WD is a good stamina combo. D and SD can be used if you prefer them, but you mainly see WD on 145 height beys.

Seeing as you have Lightning L Drago, you could also make Earth Bull 100WD, which is great, especially considering Hasbro haven't released 230 yet, and most attack combo's won't work well in hasbro stadiums (which assuming the beyblades you've got and the competition you mentioned, I'm guessing that's the case?).
The competition will be held using Extreme Beystadium. So, I don't know if it is better to use an attack or defense bey.
oOOOOOooooOOh. Well, that's gonna be interesting. That's got the rotating centre disk. I'm afraid I don't really know, but apparently Attack would be a bad choice.
And, I'm not sure about the slope and everything and what it does to different height stamina combos. You'd want to go for stamina or defense, though.

EDIT: Okay, apparently stamina beys get thrown around. Not sure what you'd use (it doesn't help that there's very little testing). Someone in the thread said WB might be an idea, to avoid the centre for a while, and then have decent stamina when you hit it. But yeah, it's really hard to know, because we haven't really tested.

Anyone else got an Idea?
(May. 22, 2011  12:50 PM)faissaloo Wrote: can anybody please make me a combo out of these parts(just got 7 new blades for £7Eee):

metal wheels/fusion wheels:lightning(2x),rock(3x),storm(3x),poison,dark(2x),flame,thermal,cyber and earth.

energy rings:
wolf(x2),pegusus(2x),Aries(2x),bull,pisces,orso,serpent,l-drago(2x),segatario and leone.

spin track:
h145,ed145,145,sw145,d145,t125,100(2x),105(2x),125,c145 and df145

spin tip/performance tips:
sd(2x),s(2x),wb,f,hf,hf/s,fs,rf,wd and b(2x).

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB try to get an Earth Virgo GB145BS for GB145. It's one of the best defense tracks right now.
If you want, you can use Flame Bull 100SF as a Destabilizer, but I think you should keep Bull for your defense combo. It's your choice.
I'm not too sure about stamina, though. sorry about that
(May. 22, 2011  4:31 PM)gokurox Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  12:50 PM)faissaloo Wrote: can anybody please make me a combo out of these parts(just got 7 new blades for £7Eee):

metal wheels/fusion wheels:lightning(2x),rock(3x),storm(3x),poison,dark(2x),flame,thermal,cyber and earth.

energy rings:
wolf(x2),pegusus(2x),Aries(2x),bull,pisces,orso,serpent,l-drago(2x),segatario and leone.

spin track:
h145,ed145,145,sw145,d145,t125,100(2x),105(2x),125,c145 and df145

spin tip/performance tips:
sd(2x),s(2x),wb,f,hf,hf/s,fs,rf,wd and b(2x).

Attack: Lightning L Drago 100RF
Defense: Earth Bull C145WB try to get an Earth Virgo GB145BS for GB145. It's one of the best defense tracks right now.
If you want, you can use Flame Bull 100SF as a Destabilizer, but I think you should keep Bull for your defense combo. It's your choice.
I'm not too sure about stamina, though. sorry about that

For Stamina you could use.. Earth Bull 145 WD..
I think Earth Bull 100WD would work well in that stadium.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNlTUPn8...re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQlZjJnNL...re=related
These videos show how beyblades move in this stadium.
(May. 22, 2011  2:44 PM)icastro1010 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  5:02 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  1:52 AM)icastro1010 Wrote: can anyone help me with my beyblade. well here it is earth leone df145wb. so metal facebolt, leones energy ring, earth fusion wheel, df145 spintrack or in other words dark wolf's spintrack or evilgemios spintrack, then wb performance tip or in other words leones performance tip.
If you can only get Hasbro then use M Earth Bull GB145 WB.(Just chnage the Clear wHEEL and Spin track.
(May. 19, 2011  1:17 AM)unco sam Wrote: i am looking for a new good balance combo do any of you guys have any original balance combos?
These may be the best.
MF-H Beat Lynx GB145 RF
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145/230 CS/MB
MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD/CS
SEASON 1
Burn/Flame Cancer 100 SF/FS

is this a better combination. earth fusion wheel or in other words earth metal. then metal facebolt. then leone energy ring. spintrack 145. performance tip is D so my beyblade is earth leone 145D. sorry i couldnt find a bull energy ring. its supposed to be a defense/stamina beyblade.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Stamina but Bad Defense.
You couls use MF Earth Bull 100 CS for a mix f Defense and Stamina.
(May. 22, 2011  3:13 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: This is probably the first plastic in a while, but here it is:
Dragoon G
Wolborg 3
Draciel RC.

I want an attack type, and I guess a defense type too.
My best one is
BB&EGGrinragoon G
AR&WD:Wolborg 3

Anyone doing this? Please do this.
dragoonrocks Wrote:For Stamina you could use.. Earth Bull 145 WD..
not really, if faissaloo's using the Defense combo I suggested.
MF-F Basalt Bull230WD or MF-F Flame Bull230WD for stamina?
mf earth leone/bull/aquario c145 BD
finally got a new bey lol so help me out
Counter SGTO 145D
Flame Leone D125B
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Rock Orso C145RF
finally got a new bey lol so help me out
Counter SGTO 145D
Flame Leone D125B
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Rock Orso C145RF
Attack - Rock ____ D125RF
Defence - Counter Orso C145B/D
Stamine - Flame Pegasus 145/105D/B
(May. 22, 2011  5:07 PM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  3:13 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: This is probably the first plastic in a while, but here it is:
Dragoon G
Wolborg 3
Draciel RC.

I want an attack type, and I guess a defense type too.
My best one is
BB&EGGrinragoon G
AR&WD:Wolborg 3

Anyone doing this? Please do this.
Definitely use Dragoon G's AR, 8 Spiker is basically the best smash attack wheel ever, but it needs to be left spin. So, I guess you need to leave it stock. IDK about defense.

(May. 22, 2011  6:59 PM)TylerPT Wrote: MF-F Basalt Bull230WD or MF-F Flame Bull230WD for stamina?
Honestly, I'd try to make MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS instead, as it beats most stamina beys anyway, but I'm not really sure how it does against other 230 beys (I never did get around to checking that).

(May. 22, 2011  7:08 PM)bakublader Wrote: mf earth leone/bull/aquario c145 BD
What about it?

(May. 22, 2011  7:08 PM)NemeasLeone Wrote: finally got a new bey lol so help me out
Counter SGTO 145D
Flame Leone D125B
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Rock Orso C145RF

Attack: Rock Leone 105RF, Counter might be better. It's okay, but yeah.
Stamina: Flame Leone 145/105D. Passable, not great. D is better than B.
Destabiliser: Flame Saggitario 105F. Decent for a destabiliser.

Can't make a defence combo with those wheels, maybe if the RF is worn, Rock Leone 105RF would be the best bet against attack, but yeah.

Also, Vamasco, why do you suggest D125 for rock? D is simply BETTER than B for stamina, BTW.
I have a really Important Tourney Comeing up and i need really good combo:
MybeysUnhappyAll are hasbro)

Storm Pegasus
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn