"Build me a combo!"

Earth Leone/Pegasus C145WB/RF
which is better for defence?
130 or 145???
None of them are really good, but I'd go with 130.
hmm are grand metal wheel good? what tipe it is?
It has been outclassed in both attack and defense. Read Beywiki article of it.
(May. 08, 2011  12:35 AM)GaleForce Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  9:52 PM)chillycheif Wrote: just a quick question?
which is heavier bull cw or aquario cw
and whats better at defense WB or JB or WD
thanks for any help

Bull is heavier by 0.1 g and out of those tips, WB is better.

uzumaki_naruto
Attack Meteo L drago BD145/100 RF/LF/R2F
Defense Earth Bull BD145CS
Stamina Earth Bull 100 SD/WD or Hell Kerbecs BD145(boost) WD
(May. 07, 2011  11:41 PM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  11:24 AM)Clonetos Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  11:19 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Change to MF Gravity Perseus D125/T125 will be much better, so don't bother about that. Rock has recoil, Gemios is light.

one problem i do not have perseus nor do i have gravity also this was a suggestion should i add MF to make it a wee bit better? also what wheel would you suggest i really wanna good combo for gemios since its so UU
(May. 07, 2011  11:19 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Change to MF Gravity Perseus D125/T125 will be much better, so don't bother about that. Rock has recoil, Gemios is light.

i dont have perseus and someone suggested to me that it was the best combo for gemios should i ya know use a MF bolt maybe that can work no?

I do not have perseus and well i wanna use gemios some how all I need is a hasbro legit metal face and im set. trust me the combo will work
oh man i am terribly sorry i thought it didnt went through this was unintentional
but yes all of that is true

But I don't see why you would use Gemios. Putting a MF on Rock Gemios still has recoil, so to lessen the recoil use Bull.
well why not who says i cant im saying gemios has potential and no one wants to test it. a mf bolt would make it HEAVIER than a rock bull d125 rf so whats the difference?
if you put bull it would be even more heavier witch would lessen the recoil thus giving your bey better preformance
The difference is about 1 g. Putting Bull AND a MF will be better than Gemios + MF. You do realize that, don't you?
OK then what combo CAN i use gemios on anyone tell me I wanna find SOME use in it ya know cause well its under appreciated and I think every part has potential....except m145q
MF vulcan gemios 85r2f is probably the best combo you can make with gemios
Yes. Because Gemios leaves alot of the metal part uncovered, so that = more attack.
anyone know how to make a really good attack type Pegasus with good stamina and defense. i've been working on this for months and i can never get it right. i have most of the beys except for most of the legends and libra. the closest i can get is Pegasus wheel, hyper wheel, c145 spin track, and Hf performance tip
well you can have everything good but the best pegasis would be
big bang pegasis 230 rf
and pegasis 145 rf
is there parts i can switch for the 230 spin track cause it is way to tall
BD145 but 230 was made to be tall Tongue_out
230 is the only track Big Bang is good on. So change it and you get a worse combo.
would it be a good idea to add the hell wheel to or should i just keep the hyper wheel
a good defence combo

earth leone 145 wd
@ firephionex Add the Hell wheel.
Storm L drago 145 for defense? Are you crazy? Change to something like GB145 or 100 for defense, and change CW to Bull. WD is not good for defense, change into rubber based tips.
(May. 08, 2011  3:34 AM)storm L drago Wrote: a good defence combo

earth leone 145 wd

its not good a defence but its ok at stamina change it to bull and ad145 or 85 and its great

@firephionix i thought you meant for defence 230 is the best track for big bang
somethin good for counter leone or nightmare rex any suggestions
No, u have any other beys dude?

Seriously.
Are there any good uses for Tornado at all? Any attack capabilities?
(May. 08, 2011  3:52 AM)storm L drago Wrote: somethin good for counter leone or nightmare rex any suggestions

Nightmare as a Defense Metal Wheel is not too bad.
yea (storm capricorn 105 hf/s,rock orso d125 b,and legendary cyber pegasis)