Defense MF-H Earth Bull 100 CS
Stamina Burn Bull 100 WD/SD
Destabiliser Killer/Burn Bull 100SF

I have LRF should i change the attack to .. MF-Heavy Meteo Ldrago 100 LRF
(May. 06, 2011  10:53 AM)GaleForce Wrote: MF Meteo L Drago 100 RF/R2F attack
Defense MF-H Earth Bull 100 CS
Stamina Burn Bull 100 WD/SD
Destabiliser Killer/Burn Bull 100SF

I have a LRF should i change the attack into .. MF-HEavy Meteo Ldrago 100LRF ??
And is my stamina combo good Burn Bull T125WD ??
can i use My lrf on the attack ?? coz i have 1 lrf
And is my stamina combo good .. Burn Bull T125WD
build me a attack and defense,stamina combos.
facebolt-any type
energy rings-l-drago,pegasus,leon,aquila
wheel-lightening,rock,storm,burn
spintrack-100,105,125,145
performance tip-rf,hf,metal tip,sf,flat.
@LDradoMeteoYes, there is not quite a problem in changing it to LRF. If you want uncontrolled powerful attacks, LRF. If you want control on your bey, R2F
@firedragons
ATK-Lightning L Drago 100 RF
DEF- Rock Aquila 125___any of your tips are useless. This combo is BAD, get Earth.
STAM- Burn____105SF
firedragons1 attack Lightning l drago 100 RF great
defence burn ________ 100 RF between ok and bad get basalt BD145 and CS
stamina burn ______100sf ok get AD145or85 and WD
My one is better. Wink
Attack Lightning L drago 100 RF
Defense Rock ____ 100 RF
Stamina Burn ____ 100 __

EDIT: Beaten
burn has more defense then rock as rock has more recoil
Janstarblast RF has good defense so his tips aren't completely useless and he doesn't specifically have to use Aquila
So what? I didn't put RF in my Stamina combo... Neither did Rusty...
(May. 06, 2011  11:32 AM)RustyXD Wrote: burn has more defence then rock as rock has more recoil

Burn has defense? I thought it was only used in Stamina... :\
it has more defense then Rock buts its still pretty bad at defense
your attack combo cannot beat any stamina combo.
hf also can be used to burn.
My attack combo is the best attack combo ever! So Smug
HF with burn is bad. Please stop posting random stuff please...
@firedragonsAre you out of your mind? Stamina isn't everything.
EDIT- Beaten by GaleForce
earth eagle 145wd
storm virgo 100hf
burn sagittario 145b

spare parts:
gb145
es
s
ms
lightning
The point of attack IS to beat stamina. Attack types do not generally require stamina as they aim to knock opponents out of the stadium quickly, not outspin them.
I suspect you're using a hasbro stadium, in which case, use F instead, for additional stamina. If you're using a proper Takara Tomy attack stadium, then you need to practice your sliding shoot. Hasbro stadiums SUCK for attack types, you're better off using a stamina type in pretty much every case. In which case, buying Hell Kerbecs is probably the simplest, cheapest way to get a good stamina type, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost Mode), is an excellent stamina combo.
Attack Burn Virgo 100HF (Bad, get LLD + Storm Pegasus)
Defense Earth Virgo GB145 B (Alright, get CS)
Stamina Burn Virgo 100 WD (Good)
In what way is he wrong? Read th!nk's post please.
(May. 06, 2011  11:47 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: ur wrong gale.

How am I wrong. HF has Stamina and not enough attack. I am giving you a awesome attack combo and your saying I'm wrong? What the hell?
@th!nk, HF has more stamina than F and moves at about the same speed.. Right? But downside is that HF is more fragile, IKR..
Firedragons, stop posting spam. GaleForce is completely correct. LLD 100RF is an excellent attack combo (maybe not the best ever, but it is nonetheless excellent). Burn is NOT good on HF, it has too much recoil for such a low grip tip. HF is generally a bad tip, for starters.
And, the combos he just recommended are Correct, unless ratedrsuperstar has an Ldrago CW to go with that spare lightning.

You, however, have been posting misinformation, and been stubborn when it has been pointed out by multiple members that you are incorrect. You need to read the rules, read beywiki, read around the forum more, and STOP POSTING until you understand more, as right now, you are SPAMMING.

Gale, F is more controllable, and has ever so slightly better grip on the stadium. There's no really major speed drop from using it, either.
When you say HF is not good for starters, is it good for rookies and advanced players? As I have to attend a tourney on Beyday, I have just one MFB, LLD100HF. So, do I have any chances? Coz I am planning to use WB too. I know a bad choice, but I wanna try it as I've seen LLD100WB beat Basalt handily...
Question .. so is my stamina combo good ?
Its Burn Bull T125WD ??
Yup, its too good. But there are better ones...
LHSC are better than 145 and MHSC. So Burn Bull 100 SD/WD would be sweet.