"Build me a combo!"

You usually refer to them as the pre-HWS Beyblades.

Anyway this is getting off topic.
i think i already know the anser to this but what do you think of Earth Libra M145Q? i know its a weird mix but cmon its an earthquake XD
my friend needs help, his beys are
S. Pegasus105RF
LL Drago100<- busted HF
S. Auqilla145WD
Pre-HWS WolfD125B
any good combos?, btw I told him to make
attack- LL Drago100RF
defense- WolfD125/145B/WD
stamina- S. Aquilla145/D125WD
‎okay going off that stupid comment of mine is thier anything good i can make with Quake? because actually from using it it seems rather bad with everything
(Dec. 03, 2010  10:50 AM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote: i think i already know the anser to this but what do you think of Earth Libra M145Q? i know its a weird mix but cmon its an earthquake XD

change Libra with Bull, its moderate i tried it and its very effective in dodging attack types
Hmm, quake has pathetic stamina and a carp movement, id say you should put it in the packaging and return it...
i dont like bull really. here imma post all the pieces i have finally and see how much is good in it

metal faces: only have one metal face and its leone lol

clear wheels: Pegasus, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Gasher, Leone, l drago, Libra, eagle.

metal wheels: lightning, dark, flame, storm, rock, earth, counter.

spin tracks: M145, 100, 145, 105, C145, ED145, DF145, D125.

performance tips: RF, Q, SD, S, HF, HF/S, WD, WB, B.

and im pretty sure thats it. so anything good? (and i excluded bull for a reason. that reason being no bull combos please. that includes suggestions for it Pinching_eyes_2)
Lightning L drago 100 RF
MF Earth gasher C145 WB
Earth ______ 145/100 WD/SD
For stamina, the only other substitute/equal is Aquario
(Dec. 03, 2010  11:22 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Lightning L drago 100 RF
MF Earth gasher C145 WB

question. "145/100 WD/SD" does this mean 145 only with WD and 100 only with SD? or can it go in any mix of those? also since you left it blank would Libra be okay in it (yeah i have an obsession with the Libra clear wheel i have)
(Dec. 03, 2010  11:29 AM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote:
MF Earth gasher C145 WB

question. "145/100 WD/SD" does this mean 145 only with WD and 100 only with SD? or can it go in any mix of those? also since you left it blank would Libra be okay in it (yeah i have an obsession with the Libra clear wheel i have)

With 145/100 WD/SD you can choose whatever you like since whatever combo you make using those parts will create a competitive stamina combo. Same goes for the '____' bit as Momiji left it blank as the clear wheels doesn't matter to much in this case but I'd suggest to use Gashers instead of Libras as Gasher will increase your beys stamina slightly more then Libra would.

-----------

On a separate note is there a reason why this topic is no longer stickied?
It will be stickied again soon I believe, the same thing happened earlier today
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:43 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2010  11:29 AM)Shrab Shinoe Wrote:
MF Earth gasher C145 WB

With 145/100 WD/SD you can choose whatever you like since whatever combo you make using those parts will create a competitive stamina combo. Same goes for the '____' bit as Momiji left it blank as the clear wheels doesn't matter to much in this case but I'd suggest to use Gashers instead of Libras as Gasher will increase your beys stamina slightly more then Libra would.

-----------

On a separate note is there a reason why this topic is no longer stickied?

ah ok good. how does gasher give more stamina though?(honestly dunno how the energy rings factor into builds. its probably the one thing i know the least about in that case.)

also i decided to go with Earth Libra 100SD
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Revenge-...-Do-Matter

I believe it mostly has to do with weight distribution.
read the post there and that'd make sense then. though i don't notice right off hand the weight of clear wheels. anyway thanx all for putting up with me : ) imma stop wasting space here now lol
i need elp what combos can i make with these
(all original spin tracks an performance tip cant remember them cant find back of boxes)

Dark Gasher
Flame Libra
Flame saggaterio
Earth Eagle
Rock Aries
Rock Leone
Dark Bull
Storm Pegasus
Storm Aqario

spare parts are Storm wheel

Downforce spin track
Hole Flat
attack: storm ___ 100rf < greatly outclassed
defence: dark/rock bull c145wb < needs earth and a mf
stamina: flame bull 100/145 sd, needs earth/burn
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:44 PM)cooleo100 Wrote: was that at me?

Well, you do have the parts for it...
can someone make me 3 amazing beyblade combos out of these rock aries and leone,storm aquario and pegasus,dark bull and wolf and flame sagitario. thank you
Attack: Storm ____ 100RF
Defense: Rock Aquario/Bull C145WB
Stamina: Flame Bull 145S
i just want an attack , defence and stamina combo
what about a balance type?
(Dec. 03, 2010  9:42 PM)dman12 Wrote: what about a balance type?

There are currently no competitively good balance types in MFB other than MF Libra CH120RF, which is banned by the WBO.
You can't make many good Balance combos....
Best is MF Libra CH120RF.
EDIT: Beaten, damn!
(Dec. 03, 2010  8:44 PM)cooleo100 Wrote: was that at me?

yes it was