a good Beyblade Burst GT deck:

1. Zwei Diabolos Vanguard Jolt'
2. Judgement Valkyrie Sting Destroy' Retsu
3. Dread Bahamut 0 Lift Bearing Gen
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:10 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: a good Beyblade Burst GT deck:

I'd suggest going with 00 Glaive on ZD because Vanguard might scrape too much and make it impossible to hit Stamina Beys consistently.

Looks good, but you can improve it:

1. Zwei Diabolos.00Dagger/Sting.Jolt'
2. Judgment Valkyrie/Ashura.Blitz/0Cross.Destroy' Retsu/Ten/Zan
3. Dread Longinus.10Lift/Wall.Bearing Ten/Zan/Metsu
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:18 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Looks good, but you can improve it:

Honestly, considering how hard it is to KO Opposite-Spin Bearing and that Bearing isn't even meant for Same-Spin matchups, 幻 works perfectly. It mitigates the risk of going up against a Judgement combo that can make itself go slower and Burst you or knock you against a wall for a cheap Burst Finish.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:26 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:18 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Looks good, but you can improve it:

Honestly, considering how hard it is to KO Opposite-Spin Bearing and that Bearing isn't even meant for Same-Spin matchups, 幻 works perfectly. It mitigates the risk of going up against a Judgement combo that can make itself go slower and Burst you or knock you against a wall for a cheap Burst Finish.

Fair enough. I only have 1 Gen Weight as of now (waiting for that RLC3 and RBV 17 to be available from a local source), and I'm running it on Wizard Longinus.Zenith.Bearing (with the rubber contact points of Zenith aligned with the plastic gaps for maximum spin equalization coverage lol). I prefer Wall with Dread in this case since Lift triggers my OCD with contact point alignment of the Layer and Frame; I think Turn would also work, but less than Wall or Lift.

I only suggested Ashura because it has more recolor options that would go well with the original color Judgment (which is what I only have), so I'm like "winning with style"- kind of player

I also realized Glaive would have been a better option for a Zwei combo on Jolt' due to less scrape risk than Dagger, too.
How is this deck?
ZD.St.Qc’
LS.Bl.Br
pP.00C.Xt+
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:08 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: a combo to go with lord valkyrie 00 proof atomic zwei diabolos around orbit metal that's not a bearing combo ty

Judgment Ashura.Blitz/0Turn/Expand/Bump.Jolt'/Destroy'/Xtreme' Retsu/Zan/Ten would be a good suggestion to go with those as a KO powerhouse

(Sep. 24, 2019  3:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: How is this deck?
ZD.St.Qc’
LS.Bl.Br
pP.00C.Xt+

Those are quite good on their own already, but if you're a bit risk averse against fellow attackers, you'd swap out Qc' with either At or Om for the KO resist and added stamina.

I find Outer to be much more versatile and spins longer than 00C on Xt+, but that might be because I rarely see players in local tournaments use anything else other than that Outer Disk on Xt+ or Bl.Br with pP.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:34 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:26 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Honestly, considering how hard it is to KO Opposite-Spin Bearing and that Bearing isn't even meant for Same-Spin matchups, 幻 works perfectly. It mitigates the risk of going up against a Judgement combo that can make itself go slower and Burst you or knock you against a wall for a cheap Burst Finish.

Fair enough. I only have 1 Gen Weight as of now (waiting for that RLC3 and RBV 17 to be available from a local source), and I'm running it on Wizard Longinus.Zenith.Bearing (with the rubber contact points of Zenith aligned with the plastic gaps for maximum spin equalization coverage lol). I prefer Wall with Dread in this case since Lift triggers my OCD with contact point alignment of the Layer and Frame; I think Turn would also work, but less than Wall or Lift.

I only suggested Ashura because it has more recolor options that would go well with the original color Judgment (which is what I only have), so I'm like "winning with style"- kind of player

I also realized Glaive would have been a better option for a Zwei combo on Jolt' due to less scrape risk than Dagger, too.

Yeah, Wall definitely works well enough with Bearing, especially because it can be used with heavier Disks to reduce KO chances. As for Ashura, it's debatably the best choice for a Dash Driver, and I also go by the philosophy of "winning with style."

(Sep. 24, 2019  3:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: How is this deck?
ZD.St.Qc’
LS.Bl.Br
pP.00C.Xt+

It's decent, but Xtreme' would be a better choice for ZD and Longinus would be a better Chip for Lord. If you're planning on using Lord against other Left-Spin Beys, you can keep Blitz or maybe use Vanguard, but 0 Wall would be a better choice if you just want to use it to beat Right-Spin.
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:08 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: a combo to go with lord valkyrie 00 proof atomic zwei diabolos around orbit metal that's not a bearing combo ty

Judgment Ashura.Blitz/0Turn/Expand/Bump.Jolt'/Destroy'/Xtreme' Retsu/Zan/Ten would be a good suggestion to go with those as a KO powerhouse

(Sep. 24, 2019  3:38 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: How is this deck?
ZD.St.Qc’
LS.Bl.Br
pP.00C.Xt+

Those are quite good on their own already, but if you're a bit risk averse against fellow attackers, you'd swap out Qc' with either At or Om for the KO resist and added stamina.

I find Outer to be much more versatile and spins longer than 00C on Xt+, but that might be because I rarely see players in local tournaments use anything else other than that Outer Disk on Xt+ or Bl.Br with pP.

Really sorry but the deck is now 
ZL St At mestu
LV 00 proof xtend+
(Sep. 24, 2019  11:14 AM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Judgment Ashura.Blitz/0Turn/Expand/Bump.Jolt'/Destroy'/Xtreme' Retsu/Zan/Ten would be a good suggestion to go with those as a KO powerhouse

Really sorry but the deck is now 
ZL St At mestu
LV 00 proof xtend+

Seems ok, but I think Cross could do better than Proof at LAD with Xt+ (from experience)

Diabolos chip also has heavier weight than Longinus Metsu based from what I've weighed before, but I guess Metsu only fits with Zwei at the moment whereas Diabolos fits in any Base (except Lord ofc) without balance/OWD issues
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:47 PM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  11:14 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: Really sorry but the deck is now 
ZL St At mestu
LV 00 proof xtend+

Seems ok, but I think Cross could do better than Proof at LAD with Xt+ (from experience)

Diabolos chip also has heavier weight than Longinus Metsu based from what I've weighed before, but I guess Metsu only fits with Zwei at the moment whereas Diabolos fits in any Base (except Lord ofc) without balance/OWD issues

meant what combo to add as third
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:57 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  8:47 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: Seems ok, but I think Cross could do better than Proof at LAD with Xt+ (from experience)

meant what combo to add as third

Ahh gotcha. Since you have 1 left spin, a dual spin, it actually is up to you if you want to go with another left or right spin (or also a dual spin)

for another left spin, you can probably still use hS.Hr/0/10C/G.Ds'/H' for spin equalization 

right spin, pP.Outer.Et or pP.Bl.Br 

dual spin, czS.10/0W/L.Br - gotta stick to the classics lol
Can someone build me 2 decks with these combos. Can make them better and recommend different combos

B3 00W Br
pP 00C Xt+
JD Bl Ds'
czS 0W Br
ZL St Dm'
hS 0B Ds'
(Sep. 30, 2019  9:58 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can someone build me 2 decks with these combos. Can make them better and recommend different combos

B3 00W Br
pP 00C Xt+
JD Bl Ds'
czS 0W Br
ZL St Dm'
hS 0B Ds'
A good deck for most situations would probably be these combos, (I also swapped out Dm’ for Xt+ on Zwei)

JD Bl Ds’
ZL St Xt+
B3 00Wall Br
Can someone make me a deck for Classic Format? Any parts work, as long as they’re legal.
(Sep. 30, 2019  11:01 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Can someone make me a deck for Classic Format? Any parts work, as long as they’re legal.

Neptune Knuckle Accel
Victory Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme'/Quick'
Acid Anubis Gravity Orbit/Orbit Metal

I don't actually go to Classic tournaments, but I have seen some of the more popular combos on YouTube. I kind of had to theory-craft the Neptune combo, but I think this whole deck is pretty good overall. I think the only thing that could give you a run for your money is Dragoon F with Eternal or Absorb, in which case you could run A2.Y.Et if you want to be cautious. If you have Dragoon F and A2, I'd advise trying out A2.G.O against DF.P.Ab to see if the round shape is enough to counter its spin-stealing.
Cho-Z Achilles .00.Dm
Venom Diabolos .Vn.Bl
Zwei Longinus Dr.Sp
Amaterios A3 3 Destroy
Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension
Sash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu
Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan

Hi all. I am still figuring out which combos works best. I was hoping you guys could assist me with building a deck that stands a chance of being competitive for the current meta. Above are all the beys I own that are Tomy. Thanks!
(Oct. 03, 2019  8:12 PM)ChadCena Wrote: Cho-Z Achilles .00.Dm
Venom Diabolos .Vn.Bl
Zwei Longinus Dr.Sp
Amaterios A3 3 Destroy
Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension
Sash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu
Judgement Joker 00Turn Trick Zan

Hi all. I am still figuring out which combos works best. I was hoping you guys could assist me with building a deck that stands a chance of being competitive for the current meta. Above are all the beys I own that are Tomy. Thanks!

Judgement Dragon Blitz Octa 斬 (Zan)
Lord Longinus 3 Destroy'
Zwei Bahamut 00 Dimension' 滅 (Metsu)
All of these are aggressive combos because you don't have Drivers with a lot of LAD. A suggestion for the Zwei Bahamut combo is to use Dimension' in the shortest mode so it can hit opponents from below really hard. JD can outspin Left Atomic combos as well as KO or Burst almost everything it's up against, but Right Atomic and Orbit Metal combos might wall you out. LL is there just as a Mobile Defense combo that's meant to go up against Right Spin Attack. ZB is really just there to help out against Left-Spin combos that the other two can't beat.
with me using lord valkyire 00proof xtend+
zwei diabolos sting orbit metal
I need a right spin counter that can counter bearing
(Oct. 04, 2019  9:47 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: with me using lord valkyire 00proof xtend+

Do you want a right-spin Bey or a left spin Bey? If you want Left, Dread Longinus Sting Atomic 幻 works well, but loses to LS on Bearing.
(Oct. 04, 2019  10:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2019  9:47 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: with me using lord valkyire 00proof xtend+

Do you want a right-spin Bey or a left spin Bey? If you want Left, Dread Longinus Sting Atomic 幻 works well, but loses to LS on Bearing.
Right spin counter not left spin
(Oct. 04, 2019  10:23 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2019  10:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Do you want a right-spin Bey or a left spin Bey? If you want Left, Dread Longinus Sting Atomic 幻 works well, but loses to LS on Bearing.
Right spin counter not left spin

In that case, Judgement Ashura Blitz Xtreme' 滅 might work.
Alright Here We Go.

Layers:
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Cho Z Achilles
Nightmare Longinus
Legend Spriggan
Winning Valkyrie

Layer Bases:
Ace
Rock
Grand
Slash
Dread
Wizard
Lord

Weights:
Metsu
Retsu
Sen
Zan
Gen

Gachi Chips:
Dragon
Spriggan
Valkyrie
Fafnir
Bahamut

Disks:
Ratchet
Blitz
Sting

Frames:
Wall

Drivers:
Dimension
Dimension'
Merge
Octa
Volcanic
Friction
Orbit Metal
Power
Charge
Rise
Destroy
Atomic

Soon to be arriving (they might be late for my tournament IDK)

Xtend Plus
Glaive
(Oct. 05, 2019  5:03 PM)BloodyPhoenix Wrote: Alright Here We Go.

Layers:
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Cho Z Achilles
Nightmare Longinus
Legend Spriggan
Winning Valkyrie

Layer Bases:
Ace
Rock
Grand
Slash
Dread
Wizard
Lord

Weights:
Metsu
Retsu
Sen
Zan
Gen

Gachi Chips:
Dragon
Spriggan
Valkyrie
Fafnir
Bahamut

Disks:
Ratchet
Blitz
Sting

Frames:
Wall

Drivers:
Dimension
Dimension'
Merge
Octa
Volcanic
Friction
Orbit Metal
Power
Charge
Rise
Destroy
Atomic

Soon to be arriving (they might be late for my tournament IDK)

Xtend Plus
Glaive

If I were you my deck would be
1. Perfect Phoenix Blitz Xtend+
2. Lord Spriggan Sting Charge
3. Cho Z Achilles 00 Atomic
The Perfect phoenix combo is probably your best combo. Blitz provides weight and has surprisingly good opposite spin LAD. I would say use that for your first choice.
The Lord spriggan combo is a really good KO attacker. It rarely bursts, but can burst other beys. you should switch to it when your opponent has a right spin atomic combo because it can most likely KO or burst the opponent.
The Cho Z achilles combo is a good counter to perfect phoenix. It outspins and occasionally bursts it.