"Build me a Deck!" #2

(Jun. 04, 2019  2:03 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  11:35 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: My setup on gF is that the contact point of Hit should be on the 1st wing to the right of the Level Chip hole, and that it shouldn't have a Level Chip in it to work. I don't really know why, but it just works for me lol
Isn't that the same position in which 1' has to point if it is used in a gF combo?

I'm not sure, but I use 0 with Hit to compensate for the needed weight for gF not to be flung out of the stadium all the time. I find 1' to be a bit unreliable on my combo so I thought maybe Hit can do the trick for LAD
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:52 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: I'm not sure, but I use 0 with Hit to compensate for the needed weight for gF not to be flung out of the stadium all the time. I find 1' to be a bit unreliable on my combo so I thought maybe Hit can do the trick for LAD
Nice find bro. Have you tried it on drivers other than destroy? Maybe the plate of destroy what gives the combo it's LAD despite hit definitely not being a top tier LAD frame.
Looking for a deck consisting of all Hasbro parts, preferably 1 spin equalization, 1 stationary attack, and 1 defense, all parts coming together under $100 dollars. Any help would be greatly appreciated ?
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:24 AM)KingSpriggan Wrote: Looking for a deck consisting of all Hasbro parts, preferably 1 spin equalization, 1 stationary attack, and 1 defense, all parts coming together under $100 dollars. Any help would be greatly appreciated ?

lS3.0L.Br
aB3.10G.At
For a stationary attack type it won’t be very effective in the meta so use something like Sr3.7C.Ds(-S)
Stuff To Buy To Get The Parts (Click to View)
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:24 AM)KingSpriggan Wrote: Looking for a deck consisting of all Hasbro parts, preferably 1 spin equalization, 1 stationary attack, and 1 defense, all parts coming together under $100 dollars. Any help would be greatly appreciated ?

lS3.0L.Br
aB3.10G.At
For a stationary attack type it won’t be very effective in the meta so use something like Sr3.7C.Ds(-S)

Sweet, probably gonna go beyhunting on Saturday, at least now I know what to look for ?

I'm guessing the lS combo is spin equalization, aB is defense, and SR is attack?
I need some help building a deck that has: 1 stationary attack, 1 mobile defense, and 1 stamina/attack hybrid.
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:20 PM)KingSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  3:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lS3.0L.Br
aB3.10G.At

Sweet, probably gonna go beyhunting on Saturday, at least now I know what to look for ?

I'm guessing the lS combo is spin equalization, aB is defense, and SR is attack?

One quick question though, for the attack SR combo do I want same or opposite spin? If I'm asking too much then sorry, it's my first tournament and I want to do good ?
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:06 PM)KingSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:20 PM)KingSpriggan Wrote: Sweet, probably gonna go beyhunting on Saturday, at least now I know what to look for ?

One quick question though, for the attack SR combo do I want same or opposite spin? If I'm asking too much then sorry, it's my first tournament and I want to do good ?
Opposite spin.
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:06 PM)KingSpriggan Wrote: One quick question though, for the attack SR combo do I want same or opposite spin? If I'm asking too much then sorry, it's my first tournament and I want to do good ?
Opposite spin.

K, thanks!

(Jun. 27, 2019  12:22 AM)KingSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Opposite spin.

K, thanks!
Nevermind, I solved my own problem :P Thank you so much for all your help, I'm super excited to go and (hopefully) get in the top 4 bladers in my area! (This is the first tournament in my area in the past two years!)
You might want to replace lift with turn. I think turn is just sliiightly better for opposite spin, but might also have more scrape risk in same spin. Turn frame comes with dread hades.
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:43 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: You might want to replace lift with turn. I think turn is just sliiightly better for opposite spin, but might also have more scrape risk in same spin. Turn frame comes with dread hades.

Dread Hades isn’t out yet in stores.
I use unicrest u2 zeutron z2 and brutal luinor leaving me with all three of the main types
(Jun. 27, 2019  3:42 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  11:43 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: You might want to replace lift with turn. I think turn is just sliiightly better for opposite spin, but might also have more scrape risk in same spin. Turn frame comes with dread hades.

Dread Hades isn’t out yet in stores.

I didn't know that lol.
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:22 AM)KingSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:30 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Opposite spin.

K, thanks!

(Jun. 27, 2019  12:22 AM)KingSpriggan Wrote: K, thanks!
Nevermind, I solved my own problem Tongue_out Thank you so much for all your help, I'm super excited to go and (hopefully) get in the top 4 bladers in my area! (This is the first tournament in my area in the past two years!)

OMG I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but which way do I want lift? Do I want the wide part facing up or down?
Ok can i have a deck? Best combos
hS.00P.Ds'
aH.00W.Br
pP.Outer.Et
pP.00W.Br
pP.00P.Ds'

The reason I didn't use Xt+ is because it's banned in my local tornament
(Jul. 05, 2019  5:16 AM)KingSpriggan Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:22 AM)KingSpriggan Wrote: K, thanks!

Nevermind, I solved my own problem Tongue_out Thank you so much for all your help, I'm super excited to go and (hopefully) get in the top 4 bladers in my area! (This is the first tournament in my area in the past two years!)

OMG I'm sorry for asking so many questions, but which way do I want lift? Do I want the wide part facing up or down?

Down.
Hi y'all! I'm KayToo2022 and after playing with metal fight beyblades almost a decade ago, I decided to pick up beyblades as a hobby once more in the burst format. I'm interested in building a deck with these parts (All parts are HasbroSmile

Energy layers: Balkesh B3 (aka aB,) Caynox C3 (aka dC,) Hazard Kerbeus K4 (aka hK,) Luinor L3 (aka nL,) Spryzen Requiem S3 (aka Sr,) Wonder Valtryek V4 (aka wV,) Xcalius X4 (aka bX,) Z Achilles A4 (aka zA)
Forge Discs: D28 (aka 8,) D30 (aka 7,) D44 (aka 0,) D47 (aka 2,) D50 (aka 4,) D51 (aka 12,) D55 (aka 1',)
Disc Frames: Bump (aka B,) Flow (aka F)
Drivers: TA14 (aka Destroy/Ds,) TA15-S (aka Volcanic-S/Vl-S,) TA17-S (aka Sword-S/Sw-S,) TB07 (aka Zeta/Zt,) TD07 (aka Atomic/At,) TD07-S (aka Atomic-S/At-S,) TS12 (aka Bearing/Br,) TS14-S (aka Prevail)

Current Deck Ideas:
aB.0B.Br, Sr/dC.7.At, nL.F.Ds
aB.0B.Br, Sr.4.Ds, bX/dC.7.At

Thank you all in advance!
I've got my first tournament coming up! I need a deck! I have

Layers
Spriggan Requiem
Hell salamander
Archer Hercules
Boom Khalzar

Disc

Frames
Under
Glavie

Drivers
Operate
Bearing
Hunter (hasbro)
Zeta

I know my parts are trash but I'm working with what I've got.
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:19 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I've got my first tournament coming up! I need a deck! I have

Layers
Spriggan Requiem
Hell salamander
Archer Hercules
Boom Khalzar

Disc

Frames
Under
Glavie

Drivers
Operate
Bearing
Hunter (hasbro)
Zeta

hS 0G Br
aH 7 Zt
Sr 13 Op
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:19 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I've got my first tournament coming up! I need a deck! I have

Layers
Spriggan Requiem
Hell salamander
Archer Hercules
Boom Khalzar

Disc

Frames
Under
Glavie

Drivers
Operate
Bearing
Hunter (hasbro)
Zeta

hS 0G Br
aH 7 Zt
Sr 13 Op

Thank you! you truly are best girl.
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:39 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:28 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: hS 0G Br
aH 7 Zt
Sr 13 Op

Thank you! you truly are best girl.

No problem Grin
I’ve been out of the competitive scene for a little while and I’m looking to get back in with a new deck, here’s my parts

Layers: zA, sA (shadow), sA (shining), hK, aH, cR, bL, oE, cho z S, eF, bA
Layer weights: ten
Disks: 0,1,1’,2,3,4,5,7,8, Hurricane, Outer
Drivers: extend plus, Xt’, Ds’, Ds, At, Et, Cy, Vl’, Quest, Zt’, Keep
Frames: Star, Bump, Glaive, Wall, Meteor, Vortex, Flow, Cross, Dagger
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:12 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I’ve been out of the competitive scene for a little while and I’m looking to get back in with a new deck, here’s my parts

CzS Outer Xt+
oE 7B At
bL 2 Ds’
(Jul. 16, 2019  7:46 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2019  4:12 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: I’ve been out of the competitive scene for a little while and I’m looking to get back in with a new deck, here’s my parts

CzS Outer Xt+
oE 7B At
bL 2 Ds’
Put S on oE and replace bL.2 with cR.0C.
What should be a good combo with these beyblades :revive Phoenix, cho z Achilles, geist fafnir, zwei longinus.