[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
I could most probably enter your tournament Deikailo. I only live an hour away so getting my dad to drive me won't be a big deal. If I do come, I'll be bringing my brother: crayzeperson .

Edit: We both have passports, but why I don't have the face I don't know. It used to be there, and it hasn't even been 6 months. I'm getting worried T.T

Guys, please either stay on topic or talk somewhere else. This is a tournament, not a showcase for your beyblades. You have a combo don't you? I could bring out a pen and paper pad and know every person's beyblades, battle style, and username to go along with it. Read the rules and retain common sense.
Tell me when you're a definite. I don't like including maybes.

Also, the tournament hasn't been sanctioned (yet) so I'm not too worried about passports just yet...
i will come sorry i didint make it last time because it was out doors i couldnt stay to long but its in doors now so i will make it and i want my turn at sky prince and gabe
(Jan. 11, 2011  1:08 PM)darkbladea Wrote: I could most probably enter your tournament Deikailo. I only live an hour away so getting my dad to drive me won't be a big deal. If I do come, I'll be bringing my brother: crayzeperson .

Edit: We both have passports, but why I don't have the face I don't know. It used to be there, and it hasn't even been 6 months. I'm getting worried T.T

Guys, please either stay on topic or talk somewhere else. This is a tournament, not a showcase for your beyblades. You have a combo don't you? I could bring out a pen and paper pad and know every person's beyblades, battle style, and username to go along with it. Read the rules and retain common sense.

You know, Redundency is also off topic. The point of repeating something, someone else said is "There is no point" Plus even if you know what combo were using, it won't mean you win Uncertain

Also, my friend's status from No is now to Maybe. But I know you don't put maybes on the list. Just wanted to let you know he might come.
I'm not doing a maybe list, but thanks for the heads up.
(Jan. 11, 2011  1:08 PM)darkbladea Wrote: I could most probably enter your tournament Deikailo. I only live an hour away so getting my dad to drive me won't be a big deal. If I do come, I'll be bringing my brother: crayzeperson .

srry but you should stay on topic cause this line here. We both have passports, but why I don't have the face I don't know. It used to be there, and it hasn't even been 6 months. I'm getting worried T.T. thats way off the topic srry if that kinda sounded meanish & btw the tournament is on sunday right
Yeah, Sunday the 23rd. 12 days remain
(Jan. 12, 2011  1:31 AM)Zeox Wrote: Yeah, Sunday the 23rd. 12 days remain

ok kool :3 cant wait to battle u in the tournament
Yes! I just had to give my parents directions off of Google and now I am able to attend this tournament Wink

Kings Games is just 26 minutes away from me by car.
Btw, I fixed a minor flaw in my launching so expect me to go far in this tournament.

P.S. Can not wait to wish you a Happy Birthday because it is just two days after my birthday
r we youtubing this tournament ?
Unfortunately I can't come bug the Attack Stadium prize!!!! That is a must as so with Flame Byxis
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:54 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: r we youtubing this tournament ?
If this question is towards me then yea I can record this event and put it on YouTube if the store manager allows me
Lol, that question does not point to anyone in general. It just says "Are we...", not "Are you".

Anyway, theres no rule against recordings at Kings games. Some people record the yugioh tournaments they have their. I can also record it, But I don't think I'll be able to get a good shot height-wise. Damn short for my age
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:05 AM)BeyStrategist Wrote: Yes! I just had to give my parents directions off of Google and now I am able to attend this tournament Wink

Btw, I fixed a minor flaw in my launching so expect me to go far in this tournament.

P.S. Can not wait to wish you a Happy Birthday because it is just two days after my birthday
Want to make it a double birthday party? Grin
Mine is only 8 months away. Wanna make it a triple? lol just keeding..

i'm recording the finals.... if i'm in the finals, i'll need someone to record for me
Record the entire tournament. I plan on pulling some crazy launches.
I'm too scared to ruin my RF. I did some battling with it, but now I'm cleaning off the tip, and keeping it locked up until the Tourny. Speaking of recording, are we gonna record free battles too?
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:48 AM)Zeox Wrote: I'm too scared to ruin my RF. I did some battling with it, but now I'm cleaning off the tip, and keeping it locked up until the Tourny. Speaking of recording, are we gonna record free battles too?
It's up to whoever has the camera, really...
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:45 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:

i'm recording the finals.... if i'm in the finals, i'll need someone to record for me

if im not in the finals ill record 4 u
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:47 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Record the entire tournament. I plan on pulling some crazy launches.
I sorry but nothing can top mine.
I launched a Storm Peg onto a Bus.
Remember That.

Btw I could probably record the whole thing with my camcorder
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:14 AM)BeyStrategist Wrote:
If this question is towards me then yea I can record this event and put it on YouTube if the store manager allows me

u should XD
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  2:05 AM)BeyStrategist Wrote: Yes! I just had to give my parents directions off of Google and now I am able to attend this tournament Wink

Want to make it a double birthday party? Grin
Nah, it is alright Wink
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:53 AM)JonnB Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  3:47 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Record the entire tournament. I plan on pulling some crazy launches.
I sorry but nothing can top mine.
I launched a Storm Peg onto a Bus.
Remember That.

Btw I could probably record the whole thing with my camcorder

But I'm sure Dei's launches wont cause her to lose a beyblade lol

Where are you coming from?