[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:15 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: LOL! as i was expecting, i spoke with my girlfriend earlier... haha, apparently when i asked her about your tournament, she was in one of those "blond moments" so she wasn't paying attention to anything i was saying and was just saying ok the whole time... i spoke with her today about it and she said "huh? what tournament?" LOL! so i explained to her that she said yes to the tournament and now she's saying "idk...." haha, so like i said that sometimes she'd say yes... it would sometimes mean "maybe"....
deikailo, we are very appreciative of the tourney. =) have i told you how much i love you! (as a friend). and deikailo... is it ok if i just brought $5.... it's all the money i have... T.T
I mean, if you have a passport, then that $5 is enough to get you in.
is hell kerbexs allowed in your tourny
ok now im showing up extra arly to get one or two of thos metal faces i need them for ikmv and cye's attack types i hear there realy good so i want to have a good defence.
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:36 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: is hell kerbexs allowed in your tourny
Yes, everything except the original Libra wheel.
(Jan. 10, 2011  2:42 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:36 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: is hell kerbexs allowed in your tourny
Yes, everything except the original Libra wheel.

ok thankies dani & wut ru selling over there
basically, anything listed as the prizes except the reshuffles.

Or anything in this thread.
how much for a bb 10 & how much for a byxis
(Jan. 10, 2011  7:37 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: how much for a bb 10 & how much for a byxis
PM me an offer
im not gud at offers Pinching_eyes_2
ok guys i just found out how to beat any beyblade that has a earth wheel if you want to know pm me but im only telling the first 3 people that pm's me. But you can also find it out yourslf thats what i like to do i dont want to know how to do something from someone i like to do it myself.

also i want to vs someone so bad theres no one that i can vs were i live. and i play by myself yeah and i know what i just said makes me sound like a lonley person. Well yeah when it comes to playing beyblade at my house or neighborhood but when im in the city or playing other people im pumped. especialy sky prince because i like the people who dont talk big but are good. and i love winning against the people who say there the best and can beat anyone i mean it gets me so md i just want to beat them witch i do. what i think happens when you say that stuff is that you get to cocky and over confident.
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  6:15 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: LOL! as i was expecting, i spoke with my girlfriend earlier... haha, apparently when i asked her about your tournament, she was in one of those "blond moments" so she wasn't paying attention to anything i was saying and was just saying ok the whole time... i spoke with her today about it and she said "huh? what tournament?" LOL! so i explained to her that she said yes to the tournament and now she's saying "idk...." haha, so like i said that sometimes she'd say yes... it would sometimes mean "maybe"....
deikailo, we are very appreciative of the tourney. =) have i told you how much i love you! (as a friend). and deikailo... is it ok if i just brought $5.... it's all the money i have... T.T
lol. what if i payed for one but the most host from the haunted bey clash still hasn't told Kei that i payed for one? (in which the tourney was in October)
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:10 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
lol. what if i payed for one but the most host from the haunted bey clash still hasn't told Kei that i payed for one? (in which the tourney was in October)
sky i still didnt get my prize.
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:00 PM)joseph317 Wrote: ok guys i just found out how to beat any beyblade that has a earth wheel if you want to know pm me but im only telling the first 3 people that pm's me. But you can also find it out yourslf thats what i like to do i dont want to know how to do something from someone i like to do it myself.

also i want to vs someone so bad theres no one that i can vs were i live. and i play by myself yeah and i know what i just said makes me sound like a lonley person. Well yeah when it comes to playing beyblade at my house or neighborhood but when im in the city or playing other people im pumped. especialy sky prince because i like the people who dont talk big but are good. and i love winning against the people who say there the best and can beat anyone i mean it gets me so md i just want to beat them witch i do. what i think happens when you say that stuff is that you get to cocky and over confident.

There is no sure-fire way to win against an Earth Wheel everytime. To beat it sometimes? Of course there is. So if your promising a 100% way to beat an Earth wheel don't lie to people, plus aren't you sounding cocky and over-confident if you say you like beating people who say their the best, "which you do"
oh wow... idk, ikki hasn't been on since December 5th and he hasn't checked hist texts since then.... maybe you could bring up the situation with Kai-V? or something.... =/
Sky Prince, One of those Byxis are already mine >:3, Bought it off Deikailo
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:18 PM)Zeox Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:00 PM)joseph317 Wrote: ok guys i just found out how to beat any beyblade that has a earth wheel if you want to know pm me but im only telling the first 3 people that pm's me. But you can also find it out yourslf thats what i like to do i dont want to know how to do something from someone i like to do it myself.

There is no sure-fire way to win against an Earth Wheel everytime. To beat it sometimes? Of course there is. So if your promising a 100% way to beat an Earth wheel don't lie to people, plus aren't you sounding cocky and over-confident if you say you like beating people who say their the best, "which you do"
no dude im saying the people wh say they are the best get me mad because they know there not and when ibeat them they always change in a way. because i beat afew pople who were talking trash and at the next tournement they didnt talk trash and trust me they got so much stronger.
and about the earth wheel thing it is a way you can beat it but there is a but lol so if the earth wheel has extreeml good stamina then it probaly might not work but im just saying it wotks for ME every time.
I am angry at Dickson.C right now. He put the wrong Zip code or something, and it was forwarded.Now I gotta wait longer. I better get my Storm Pegasis before the tourny

and I want the rest too.(Ordered hybrid wheel match set)
lol. darn you! i guess i'm gonna have to use my 2nd best for you then. LOL! my 1st best is good with stamina but my 2nd best can knock you out pretty well....but i'll need to test that out on a TT attack stadium =)
Is there anything special I need to do because my package status is forwarded? Or do I just wait and it'll come.

And Sky prince, you sure you'r second best is good enough for meh? >:3
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:46 AM)Zeox Wrote: Is there anything special I need to do because my package status is forwarded? Or do I just wait and it'll come.

trust him its good.
(Jan. 10, 2011  11:10 PM)Sky Prince Wrote:
Then take more initiative to get your passport status that you paid for.
(Jan. 11, 2011  2:46 AM)joseph317 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2011  12:46 AM)Zeox Wrote: Is there anything special I need to do because my package status is forwarded? Or do I just wait and it'll come.

trust him its good.

Do you mean about the package, or Sky prince's combo.

If it's the package thanks
If it's about sky prince, then "I never said it was not good, just said Is it good enough for meh >:3"
Hey guys, there are three options here. Get on-topic, stop posting, or I start warning people.
Wait... but we are talking about the topic. We're talking about they bey's we're using for the tourney, I'm talking to deikailo about passports and payment for the tourney.... it's not too far from the main topic.... can you blame us for being psyched for the tourney?
(Jan. 11, 2011  3:51 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: Wait... but we are talking about the topic. We're talking about they bey's we're using for the tourney, I'm talking to deikailo about passports and payment for the tourney.... it's not too far from the main topic.... can you blame us for being psyched for the tourney?
The part about what beys you're using for the tournament probably should stick to the customization forum. Passports and payment are exceptable, but it seems like you guys are asking a lot about prizes and minor trash talk. I mean, half of this stuff we can keep to PMs or belongs in a different section of the WBO.

Either way, try to keep your posts more focused on tournament organization rather than competitive play.