[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Sky, better prepare to add me to your hitlist once I beat you. >:3 (I like this smiley you have thur)
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:34 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I have a spare Ray wheel, extra grip, and standard Metal Faces. PM me an offer if you want them.

do u got a segment launcher? 0.0
haha, we'll see.... we'll see.... as my mom would say, "The easy part is talking big... the harder part is eating your own words." haha. luckly, i'm ready for both. i take defeat pretty well. XD.... just as long as my defeat is fair an square. =D
Nah, I'm gonna stalk you, see what your fear is and then throw at you when you launch. *Throws a spider*

Or, I'll just do other things..Kanikanikani~ What's that in the sky,sky!!!! *Throws a rock at sky's blade* Oh sky look I won.
lol. actually, that can get u disqualified.... u sure you wanna do that? you'd be taken out of the tournament before you even get the chance to battle me. LMAO!
Fine. *Gets phone* Yeah Tetsuya? Call it off, they said I would get disqualified... I don't care if you already got the rocks and spiders. I said call it off!. Well you can crab yourself too. *hangs up*

Anyway, after ordering stuff from Deikailo. Just need a few last things and I'm good.
I hope after this there will be more tournaments at Kings Games.
The more people you bring to the tournament, the better our chances are of making this a regular thing.
ok i cant wait for the tournement and does anyone have a beypointer that i can buy from them.
lol i can order one for you... lemme check if dimsum2u is selling any... lol. again i gots no mores munnies so i'll need to get your money first before i order it.
EDIT: Ok, so Dimsum2u is no longer selling the beypointer on the WBO anymore... but i found out that Rainrain on ebay is selling one for $27.89 (shipping included)
I got mine from him!! It will come super quick Smile
You all have beypointers? We ought to start using those since I have one, too.
Lol. I don't,,, Joseph wants to buy one though.
I don't either. I wish I did though. Btw, can't you buy dimsum2u's Pre-HWS starters. Since they come with beypointers? lol
I probably should explain how the prize/token system is going to work:

When you enter the tournament, you automatically recieve 1 token. For every win you get in the first block, you'll recieve a token. The blocks will be round robins with no more than six players in each block. So you face five people in that block (because you can't battle yourself, we're not emo) giving you a chance to win a maximum of 5 tokens that round. If you advance to the finals block (also round robin) you will recieve two tokens for every win. There are no bonuses for winning the tournament. Redos will not vend more tokens.

Each prize is going to have a redeemable value. I'll probably have to determine it based on the number of people who attend. You can trade them in for prizes at any point in the tournament so if you feel like you need a part from the prizes in order to win, you can get it if you have enough tokens. (I.E. you need a metal face before the finals block starts)

Since these tokens are tangible, you can trade, sell, or battle for them among other players. For example, if the prize you want costs 4 tokens and you only have 2, you can wager your tokens in a battle with another player if they consent to it. You can also pool your tokens together to split a prize. This means it is conceivable that you can win a larger prize than the winner of the tournament if you work hard.

Also, I may do a raffle for bonus tokens during an intermission.

I have duplicates of some of the prizes on the list.
lol. cool. Man deikailo. i have a feeling that this is gonna be an interesting tourney/party. =)
(Jan. 10, 2011  3:52 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: lol. cool. Man deikailo. i have a feeling that this is gonna be an interesting tourney/party. =)
Yeah, I got to make the day special because I'm not sure if I'm going to remember the night...
One of those Aries and Byxis are gonna be mine. Bonus Orange face if I pwn alot.
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:18 AM)Zeox Wrote: One of those Aries and Byxis are gonna be mine. Bonus Orange face if I pwn alot.
Keep in mind, I don't intend on having more than 4-6 prizes in circulation so that looks unlikely...

Unless I get some donations for the tournament. I don't think you guys understand that this tournament is costing me over $100 dollars easily by providing all of these prizes
I'll just to have beat everyone to the punch. I'm grateful that your doing everything for the tourny,and I'm sure everyone else is too.

On a side note, Do you guys ever have that moment where.. you have that one combo that your almost done with. But your missing that one crucial part and then you have to go hunt for
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:37 AM)Zeox Wrote: I'll just to have beat everyone to the punch. I'm grateful that your doing everything for the tourny,and I'm sure everyone else is too.

On a side note, Do you guys ever have that moment where.. you have that one combo that your almost done with. But your missing that one crucial part and then you have to go hunt for
Nope, never had that problem.

Or you can try for the raffle.
Oh, Guess I'm a weirdo Uncertain, anyway found out when I searched on Ebay, I searched with the wrong name lol. So I'm just gonna order the last thing I need on ebay.

*Gets sunglasses and relaxs on beach chair sipping ice cold fruit punch*

Speaking of the raffle, it's gonna be like. We buy a piece of paper with a number on it or something like that, and then you call out a number and whoever has it wins lol?
(Jan. 10, 2011  4:55 AM)Zeox Wrote: Oh, Guess I'm a weirdo Uncertain, anyway found out when I searched on Ebay, I searched with the wrong name lol. So I'm just gonna order the last thing I need on ebay.

*Gets sunglasses and relaxs on beach chair sipping ice cold fruit punch*

Speaking of the raffle, it's gonna be like. We buy a piece of paper with a number on it or something like that, and then you call out a number and whoever has it wins lol?
I'm too cheap to buy tickets. I'll probably use faces. You pick the face you want, I write down what face you wanted and if I pick it, you win.

I guess it will be more like the lotto than anything...
Deikailo, I know you want us to bring people, but I thought I'd formally ask your permission before I just showed up with one.
That said, would it be alright if I brought a friend?
(Jan. 10, 2011  5:49 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: Deikailo, I know you want us to bring people, but I thought I'd formally ask your permission before I just showed up with one.
That said, would it be alright if I brought a friend?
Absolutely! Just let your friend know that he should bring at least $20. That'll cover all entry fees and then he'll have some left over if he wants to buy anything.
LOL! as i was expecting, i spoke with my girlfriend earlier... haha, apparently when i asked her about your tournament, she was in one of those "blond moments" so she wasn't paying attention to anything i was saying and was just saying ok the whole time... i spoke with her today about it and she said "huh? what tournament?" LOL! so i explained to her that she said yes to the tournament and now she's saying "idk...." haha, so like i said that sometimes she'd say yes... it would sometimes mean "maybe"....
deikailo, we are very appreciative of the tourney. =) have i told you how much i love you! (as a friend). and deikailo... is it ok if i just brought $5.... it's all the money i have... T.T