[Brooklyn, New York] Deikailo's Birthday Battle! (at Kings Games)

Poll: What day is good for you?

January 22nd (Saturday)
42.86%
January 23rd (Sunday)
35.71%
Either!
21.43%
Total: 100% 28 vote(s)
Oh I thought it was a raffle sort of thing where
more tokens=better chance

So Chuck E'Cheese or More Dave and Busters?
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:43 AM)JonnB Wrote: Oh I thought it was a raffle sort of thing where
more tokens=better chance

So Chuck E'Cheese or More Dave and Busters?
Yeah, something like that. Raffle sounds fun, too. Maybe I'll make one of the prizes a raffle off to the side so I stand a chance of getting reimbursed for some of this.Chief - Sigh ...
ok i get it and im most likely coming i want to and want to have fun because its like combining a birthday party with a beyblade tournement witch are both fun.
*COUGH*BB-98 Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Version*COUGH*
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:46 AM)joseph317 Wrote: ok i get it and im most likely coming i want to and want to have fun because its like combining a birthday party with a beyblade tournement witch are both fun.
Thanks...I haven't had a birthday party since 4th grade. It was a pokemon tournament/pool party so this is going to be fun!
i realy never played pokemon but i loved yu-gi-oh i had like every card and i was good i went to a tournement at a store called toywiz and got 2nd place i beat a lot of 15 year olds and i was only 5.

but im excited about this tourney and hope to win but a lot of people probaly got stronger since the last tournement i went to ( the haunted city bey clash ).
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:08 AM)joseph317 Wrote: i realy never played pokemon but i loved yu-gi-oh i had like every card and i was good i went to a tournement at a store called toywiz and got 2nd place i beat a lot of 15 year olds and i was only 5.

but im excited about this tourney and hope to win but a lot of people probaly got stronger since the last tournement i went to ( the haunted city bey clash ).
You still have two weeks to train. Wink
i know but ive been training for ever and i cant make another beyblade that can beat my best now.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:21 AM)joseph317 Wrote: i know but ive been training for ever and i cant make another beyblade that can beat my best now.
Then you should be looking forward to some amazing competition, not dreading it. Grin Beyblade isn't fun if you beat everyone so easily.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:21 AM)joseph317 Wrote: i know but ive been training for ever and i cant make another beyblade that can beat my best now.
Then you should be looking forward to some amazing competition, not dreading it. Grin Beyblade isn't fun if you beat everyone so easily.
i know i dont like beating people that easily i want competition or at least someone beat me once.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:43 AM)joseph317 Wrote:
i know i dont like beating people that easily i want competition or at least someone beat me once.
New York is really getting big on competition. It used to be that we had to beg casual bladers to come to tournaments to make it to the qualifying number. I'm glad to see so many people care about doing their best. Joyful_2
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:43 AM)joseph317 Wrote:
New York is really getting big on competition. It used to be that we had to beg casual bladers to come to tournaments to make it to the qualifying number. I'm glad to see so many people care about doing their best. Joyful_2
the thing about were i live theres no one who plays beyblade im the only one so wen a tournement comes around i usaly always go.
(Jan. 08, 2011  6:02 AM)joseph317 Wrote: the thing about were i live theres no one who plays beyblade im the only one so wen a tournement comes around i usaly always go.
Yeah, same here. I'm really happy sky prince and ikmv live in long island, even though they are an hour away. I can practice against them now. Smile
lol. i look forward to going and practicing with you. =) btw, happy birthday Deikailo!
Your Birthday present: Click here for your present
anyone else is free to view it too =)
lol. i expect some praise... i worked over 4 hours on it. [Image: braginskiplz.png?1]
Wow, that's amazing! Thank you so much! Grin
lol. np. now for your second part of your birthday present. =) haha, since its a bit inappropriate for... the forum, i'll send it through PM. lol. i REALLY HOPE you get the joke. T.T
I'll be refreshing my page impatiently for it.
lol. it should be in ur inbox now. :3
Okay, so you have to tell me when your b-day is that way I can return the favour
lol. May 11th... lol. it's a loooong time away. XD
[Image: P1070539.JPG]

If only i was that good of a chef
i really never understand yu gi oh wuts the main subject of that anime?
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:22 AM)JonnB Wrote: [Image: P1070539.JPG]

If only i was that good of a chef

OMFG THATS A SMEXIIII CAKE
Do me a favor and take out the quote lmao
I resized it
lol. dude, that cake better not get stale in the next 2 weeks... i've had bad experiences with stale cakes...
(Jan. 08, 2011  8:26 AM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: how Pinching_eyes ? XD

click the "edit" button and delete the quoted part