29.55%
March 27th
40.91%
Either!
29.55%
Total: 100% 44 vote(s)
General discussion for events hosted at Kings Games:

http://kingsgames.com
Nice title. To bad I live on the other side of the country!
Must I even be asked.
Sign me Up
(Feb. 21, 2011  12:48 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Time: 11am
Date: Sunday, March 20th 2011
Fee: $5 + WBO fees

Yeah, same thing. I don't need to write this again. Just sign up already.

Attendees:
Deikailo
Deikailo's GF
Bluezee
Karice
Shining Blaze
IKMV
Bladersnowkid
JonnB
I can come my moms takin me woot I will let you know if I cant come
sign me up bro Joyful_3
(Feb. 21, 2011  3:49 AM)M L Drago Wrote: I can come my moms takin me woot I will let you know if I cant come
You better you were damn good
A lot of people were amazed with my capricorn combo i probably could have gone farther if my Es wasn't worn
I will be here. Count on it.
Question, how was the service at Kings Games? I read some reviews that turn me off about the place, mainly about the staff, so I'm kinda worried about going...
They are amazing. Alex, the manager, has never shot down any of my ideas or suggestions. The staff works with us to provide a stimulating level of play and trade. I can't think of anyone who would write such a thing.
Anyone got a 3segment launcher i can buy i need it for next tournament
Don't think I can make this one.
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They are amazing. Alex, the manager, has never shot down any of my ideas or suggestions. The staff works with us to provide a stimulating level of play and trade. I can't think of anyone who would write such a thing.

Really? Wow...It's not like I can vouch for either you or the reviews, but just so you know what I'm talking about...
This one was a bit more WTF to me and made me lose credibility for it.
This one just seemed a bit stupid to me.
Also, where do I get off on the Q Train to get there?

Edit: Also, might not be able to go because I realized what day 3/20 is....pretty important.
The Whole "Rude Staff" Thing is completely weird with me, because I think they're awesome.
I was talking to Alex about starting to play Magic The Gathering and he totally helped me out with what I Should buy first and stuff.
So....
Awesome Staff.
can we change the date cause i have to go to my cousin's house and see my cousin before she gets shipped off to afghanistan before this date and might not be able to make it
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:52 AM)TheSilverBlader Wrote: can we change the date cause i have to go to my cousin's house and see my cousin before she gets shipped off to afghanistan before this date and might not be able to make it

You cannot just simply ask for a reschedule. If you can't make it, then you can't make it.
I will be here with Bluezee. This time, I will be in the finals. I made a mistake last tourney but I have it all fixed.
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:11 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: A lot of people were amazed with my capricorn combo i probably could have gone farther if my Es wasn't worn

Keep that combo intact. It is indeed AMAZING. I will help you train with it.
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:03 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:11 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: A lot of people were amazed with my capricorn combo i probably could have gone farther if my Es wasn't worn

i could have
Won if i didn't have to battle gabe due to my opponent not being there Pinching_eyes
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:41 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:03 PM)Bluezee Wrote:

i could have
Won if i didn't have to battle gabe due to my opponent not being there Pinching_eyes

I'll show you how to use it a bit better. I use something almost similar sometimes. By the way, you still have my ES but keep it.
Bluzee y do u always win tournaments

I cant wait to enter for this tournament
(Feb. 21, 2011  5:10 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: They are amazing. Alex, the manager, has never shot down any of my ideas or suggestions. The staff works with us to provide a stimulating level of play and trade. I can't think of anyone who would write such a thing.

Really? Wow...It's not like I can vouch for either you or the reviews, but just so you know what I'm talking about...
This one was a bit more WTF to me and made me lose credibility for it.
This one just seemed a bit stupid to me.
Also, where do I get off on the Q Train to get there?

Edit: Also, might not be able to go because I realized what day 3/20 is....pretty important.
Don't pay attention to those, kids can be pricks. There is a rule in the store stating that you can't sell your own stuff in the store (it takes away from store profit, completely understandable). Since Kings Games doesn't sell Beyblade yet, he agreed to sell the gear/Beys I bought at no profit for his store. This means additional paperwork for him to file for tax purposes. We've only used his store twice for this and he's doing everything in his power to make sure we're successful. I can honestly say I've not seen better service.
For this one who will be giving out transportation?
(Feb. 22, 2011  12:34 AM)StormHollow Wrote: For this one who will be giving out transportation?
Okay, everyone has to stop assuming this. Find someone with a car and car pool or front for public transportation. My car, Plue, can't handle everyone's awesome Bey skills. He was so jealous he couldn't play, he finally decided to lock the trunk and keep it locked with all of my gear. I had to go to the fire department and have them break my lock because I actually care.

And then he committed suicide. After the tournament, we found him dead on the side of the road. I'm not kidding.