Poll: Tournament somewhere in bristol?

YES!!!!
66.67%
No....
16.67%
Maybe
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:27 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: We find a sunny day?
Or we could give a date and then if it rains bad enough pospone it to another day
I think the 2nd option is the best idea.

I have another question. On the event guide it says if we don't have the ablity to process beybattle data ourselves, then PM the results to Bey brad, but in bey brad sig it says he no longer works for WBO. What do you do?

we can postpone it as some people (ie bladestorm and other people) will pay quite alot to get down here like we do to get to london (£40 Crying)

also now i belive we send the results to Kia-V as thats what Blitz said to me
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:46 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
Or we could give a date and then if it rains bad enough pospone it to another day

I have another question. On the event guide it says if we don't have the ablity to process beybattle data ourselves, then PM the results to Bey brad, but in bey brad sig it says he no longer works for WBO. What do you do?

we can postpone it as some people (ie bladestorm and other people) will pay quite alot to get down here like we do to get to london (£40 Crying)

That cleared things up...

That reminds me, as this is about a tourney in bristol, not just Bristol bladers, Who would come to a tourney in bristol?
no not just bristol bladers if this becomes official bladers from londom may come, maybe LeeDraciel Joyful_2 so ready for rematch this time im gonna win (hopefully, was close last time!) just depends wether they will take the journey.
Updated OPWink
now all we need to do is decide a date get more stadiums and estimate the amount of people that will attend Joyful_2
This needs a proper prefix, by the way.
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:48 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:

That reminds me, as this is about a tourney in bristol, not just Bristol bladers, Who would come to a tourney in bristol?
just og under the shelter on the picture at the top of this thread
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Updated OPTongue_out_wink

Got some of the event proposal ready. We want to make sure it does'nt get declined so we need the event proposal to be good.

ConfusedCryingPinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyesChocked_2Effort?Wut!? - I'l be all of these if it gets declined....
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:49 PM)taz465 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:48 PM)Enzoxs Wrote:

just og under the shelter on the picture at the top of this thread

we updated the original post after deciding the venue so that origannly wasnt there lol, we discussed the choices half way through the second page Joyful_2
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:55 AM)Enzoxs Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Updated OPTongue_out_wink

Got some of the event proposal ready. We want to make sure it does'nt get declined so we need the event proposal to be good.

ConfusedCryingPinching_eyes_2Pinching_eyesChocked_2Effort?Wut!? - I'l be all of these if it gets declined....

same but we need some catching info and a sort and snappy title not a big one to make it sound interesting Joyful_2
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: • Name: Bristol Bash
• Date:
• Venue: Bristol, Castle park, The bandstand
• Expected Turnout: 4-15
• Format: Block Round robin/ Round robin
• Additional information: Callum6939 and I would like to host a tournament in bristol because there are loads bladers around that area that cannot travel as far as London, and would really love a tournament close to them that they could attend. Also, we think we've found the perfect venue, and that it would be great for shelter if it rains.

Whaddaya think?
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:16 AM)Enzoxs Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:56 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: • Name: Bristol Bash
• Date:
• Venue: Bristol, Castle park, The bandstand
• Expected Turnout: 4-15
• Format: Block Round robin/ Round robin
• Additional information: Callum6939 and I would like to host a tournament in bristol because there are loads bladers around that area that cannot travel as far as London, and would really love a tournament close to them that they could attend. Also, we think we've found the perfect venue, and that it would be great for shelter if it rains.

Whaddaya think?

yes but i expect more around the 30 mark than 15 although we dont know meny (your school too) there will still be people coming from around that area Joyful_2
Well don't expect too many from my school. My schools tiny (100) and about 50 are into beyblades but about 40 of those are little kids.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:23 AM)Enzoxs Wrote: Well don't expect too many from my school. My schools tiny (100) and about 50 are into beyblades but about 40 of those are little kids.

little kids could come oviously, for instance BeyJun Joyful_2
You need a minimum of 8 people to make it official. I think the priority is to gather attendees willing to come. You can try using your parent/carer/siblings as back-up to boost the attendees. Do try and aim for 20, because if only half of them actually come, you'll still have a tournament.
yes ill try to get as many to come, as possible, know 3 people who might (struggling as im in secondary year 11) but there is oviously blader out there that would like to go to a tournament but cant travel to far (like london) and this gives them an oppertunity Joyful_2 which should boost out attendances
Im supposed to have people calling me later about the tourney.
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:18 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Im supposed to have people calling me later about the tourney.

lol, hope you get abit Joyful_2
Now im begining to think that we won't even get 10 attendees.... (Boo hoo)
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:29 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: Now im begining to think that we won't even get 10 attendees.... (Boo hoo)

we will theres more people that would come besides your school, and i know people who might come
The map says there are a couple more people around here. I just PMed them all.
(Mar. 08, 2011  7:42 PM)Bennywig Wrote: i can come

Yay. Thats one of my friends from school.
(Mar. 08, 2011  7:42 PM)Bennywig Wrote: i can come

nice one Bennywig Joyful_2
yes common enzo and callum we can do this !!!! is there anytihng i can do
Just get more people interested. Thats what we need to do.