Bringing back plastics- The Afterburn System

Along side the Micro Disk System, I am creating a plastic system for Beyblades in a series right after G-Revolution. The actual sequel to G-Revolution takes place in a darker interpretation. If the outcome in the battle between Tyson and Brooklyn was a little more sad.

Anyway, the gimmick in this system is a little more simple. The leading character in the "fourth" season has a couple years of experience on automotive maintenance with bikes and some older cars and motorcycles. After he regains his long-lost interest in Beyblade, the 17 year old blader works on an interesting design based of sparkling components for measuring attack powers throughout the entire battle, while covering missing areas of customization. This leads up to a prototype with several angles of customization.

Here are the parts (subject to change):

ATTACK DISK (Three-to-four layer design):

Contained Chip: After the prototype is finalized he sells the patent to a random research department, leading to a new Bit Beast containment which succeeds the normal bit chip. On the inside is there is a small metal coin containing the design of bit beasts put on a plastic chip, but a polycarbonate casing overlaps it. Some beasts have a "holographic" simple 3D label.

Inner Layer: Thin sparkling core. This measures the soul-gear's involvement of performance. It also holds the Contained Chip.

Ignition Layer: Thick sparkling ring. The measuring part to which the recoil will correspond to the amount of hardness of the impact. The metal is super-tight to the sparkling surface so that only the hardest hit will spark. How does this contribute to performance? The ring shifting will make the upper-attack layer shift it's area of impact.

Upper-Ring: Attaches to the top of the Ignition Layer. This adds upper-attack to the Beyblade.

Main Offense Layer: Self explanatory, but this part has a metal component INSIDE the plastic, increasing the impact shift of the sparkling parts.

MIDDLE:

Weight Disk: Improvement of design over the original Weight disks, these are completely round with the same level of varying weights.

Soul Gear: A more advanced type of spin gear with a much wider angle of customization. The part range can go as far as eight total parts.

BASE (3 to 5 layer design):

Customize Tray: Basically where the layers above and the platter attach to, nothing special.

Customize Platter: The layer to which the lower parts are applied, this also adds attack points for the outter rim of the tray.

Internalized Tip: This is the main spinning axis which has a design enabling more advanced gimmicks or bearing usage. Some IT's will be designed for auto-change components.

Customize Body: The surrounding part applied to the Internalized Tip. This has the deepest level of customization out of the other parts of the base.

Bottom Weight: The weight distribution at the very tip.

[SUBJECT TO TOTALLY CHANGE GUYS]
If you're going to comment at least have something to say instead of being passive.
Much better. Smile

Moving on, I already have a couple good names down- oh and in this story Kai is definitely not a protagonist, just a heads up. The other Bladebreakers are hardly around only until a specific point.

Flaemtrax- The leading character named the prototype after his moped, and yes the spelling is intentional
Traxen- The boy's successor blade based of Afterburn System

Wyborg 2

Wolborg Pentium

Destructo-Ram

Aero Mantis

Onyx Dranzer
well you could make it a little more different by getting rid of some old parts and adding some new ones. i just dont see it. but if you showed me a pic that might help.
Wow, I love the Afterburn system. I'd actually like to possibly do some art for it if you don't mind :p I like the Soul Gear, and all of the sparkling parts and especially the ROUND weight disks!
Go ahead! Do some concepts, I need a warmup lol.
i also think instead you should fuse all the generations together as in mfb, mmb, vfb, grb, b, ect.
The whole point of this thread was to make a new system which is also a throwback to plastics. Don't hijack.
hmmmm well ill try to get to know this thread but can u draw a example of this system
Now hold on, I allowed Raigeko to draw a visual example FIRST. I will get to one eventually but I don't want to be rude.
I'll try and do a quick sketch, but sorry if I mess up, haha. You and I may have different views on it (I'm sure you do since you're the creator) but I'll try and and have the photos up tomorrow!
Photos up, haha. Sorry that they really suck! xD
Warning the photos are very large, and are 14 Megapixels, so it might take a minute for them to load if you have a slow internet connection.
I present to you...
Contained Chip and Inner Layer.
Ignition Layer/Upper Layer/Main Offense Layer
Weight Disk/Soul Gear
Customize Tray/Customize Body/Internalized Tip/Bottom Weight/Customize Platter

EDIT: WHOA THOSE ARE SOME DAMN BIG PICS.
To view them without having to move all over the page, just save them and view them on your comp Confused or right click and hit view image!
Heh, bandwidth and tables are overrated anyway. XD

Thanks for giving it a shot. XD
xD You're welcome. Did I get the majority of the parts right? The main offense part was the only part I couldn't really visualize lol.
The contained chip was the most spot-on really. I am going to work on that article of design and work downward from there. Wink
Alrighty then! I hope you do better than I did with them! XD