Breaking News Bey Fans And Lovers

Hello there people of the Beyblade Forum, I just want to share some breaking news with you all:

Episodes 1-26 of Beyblade Burst Evolution are no longer available for streaming on Netflix and have been removed on November 14, 2021 as well with they removed K-On! From Netflix for unknown reasons. It’s up to this point that it’s gonna be so sad and disappointing for the bey fans and lovers who are gonna miss watching the first 26 episodes of Beyblade Burst Evolution on Netflix. If you like to keep watching the first 26 episodes of Beyblade Burst Evolution, they are available to view on DisneyNOW, Apple TV*, Amazon Instant Video*, iTunes Store*, YouTube* and on the DVD release of Beyblade Burst Evolution as well (which is rare to find since it’s going discontinued and out of print). However Disney XD On Demand has some episodes missing of the series whatsoever. Unlike with this, by October 1, 2021, Netflix frequently removed season 1 of Beyblade Burst from Netflix. If they decide to bring the first 26 episodes of Beyblade Burst Evolution back as well with the first season of Beyblade Burst to Netflix, I will start a thread about it to break it down to everyone on the Beyblade Forum.

* indicates that payment is required to watch.

As of January 2022, episodes 27-51 of Beyblade Burst Evolution are only available for viewing on Netflix whatsoever. I like to apologize for any inconvenience or anything to offend any of you guys on this site, and thank you and appreciate support of your Beyblade cartoon watching business!
Oh god, they're back...
MFB flashbacks

but seriously, what is up with netflix and removing my childhood? first it was the 80's transformers, then the mid 2010's spiderman series, and then this and fma brotherhood. and they replace it with trash like cocomelon and the new johnny test. Like if ur gonna pull stuff like that replace it with actual good shows. and they do sometimes, but they're all netflix originals, which are hit or miss. sooooooooo
I know dude this show was part of my normal everyday life when I was 7
bro momento
I really just hate how netflix removes the good shows for absolutely no reason
INSTANT UPDATE: On the behalf of Beyblade Burst left Netflix on October 1, 2021, Beyblade Burst Evolution that is a spin-off from the first season, is scheduled to leave Netflix on March 1, 2022.