"Breaking Down The Brick Wall" Testing MF-Heavy Libra (2) GB145/230RSF Against Attack

So I missed class this morning and decided to do some testing with my free time. I asked for a similar test in the Parts Testing topic, but no one answered it....so here I am testing it for myself. I still don't have Vulcan or Gravity, so I'd really like to see these tests if someone has the parts.

Takara Tomy Attack Stadium
Bey Launcher used for Right Spin Vs Right Spin, Light Launcher and Light Launcher L used for Right Spin Vs Left Spin (I don't own a Beylauncher L :\ )
Libra always shot first with straight shot 100% power
Attack types always shot with banking and sliding shoot 100% power

MF-Heavy Libra (Mold 2) GB145RSF vs 85 (Click to View)
MF-Heavy Libra (Mold 2) GB145RSF vs 100 (Click to View)
MF-Heavy Libra (Mold 2) GB145RSF vs CH120 (120 Height) (Click to View)
MF-Heavy Libra (Mold 2) 230RSF vs CH120 (120 Height) (Click to View)

Ray Joker's Testings

MF-H Libra GB145RSF vs. MF Gravity Perseus AD145R2F (Right Spin) (Click to View)
MF-H Libra GB145RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F (Click to View)
Wooot.
Storm got better results than Ray and you posted 100 instead of 85 for LLDRAGO 85 rf
EDIT:Which mold was Ray is it mold 1 which you got with tt starter ray unicorno or is it ray gils
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:24 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Wooot.
Storm got better results than Ray and you posted 100 instead of 85 for LLDRAGO 85 rf

when i say storm did better i lol'd

nice tests, cant wait to see more

Thanks, I fixed it. Haha I guess it's out of habit, since I just got 85 a few days ago.

I'm very surprised about Storm's results. It did better than Pre-HWS Pegasis and Ray.
Storm never ceases to amaze me. Nice job Evan
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:26 PM)Evan Wrote:

Thanks, I fixed it. Haha I guess it's out of habit, since I just got 85 a few days ago.

I'm very surprised about Storm's results. It did better than Pre-HWS Pegasis and Ray.

well storm and ray are supposed to do best on 100, could you try them on that height?

but still, storm?!?
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:39 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

well storm and ray are supposed to do best on 100, could you try them on that height?

but still, storm?!?
I agree ray and storm should be tested on 100 but still. Storm is making a comback in the attack type beyblade world

but still, storm?!?

Why would they do better on 100? That makes no sense, but I will test them. 100 tests will be up with the CH120 tests in about an hour
I'm making a Libra Testing thread, is it okay if I link to your testing?
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:52 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I'm making a Libra Testing thread, is it okay if I link to your testing?

I was kinda using this as a Libra Testing topic, why don't you just post your results here and I will add them to the OP?
(Jan. 24, 2011  5:46 PM)Evan Wrote:

but still, storm?!?

Why would they do better on 100? That makes no sense, but I will test them. 100 tests will be up with the CH120 tests in about an hour

well its on the beywiki and many people told me that storm was best on 100 so...
Well, kinda too late now, yours IS for a specific combo, s'yeah, I just went ahead and made it, and linked to yours. I hope you don't mind Smile
In the original testing Storm was shown to do better on 100 than 90.
Updated the OP with tests for MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, MF Pegasis (Pre-HWS) CH120RF, MF Ray Cancer CH120RF, MF Storm Cancer CH120RF, MF Ray Cancer 100RF, and MF Storm Cancer 100RF. I will do all four 90 tests, and the remaining two 100 tests sometime today.

(Jan. 24, 2011  6:07 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Well, kinda too late now, yours IS for a specific combo, s'yeah, I just went ahead and made it, and linked to yours. I hope you don't mind Smile

No problem, but I'm sure the Mods will merge the two topics anyways. I was just trying to help with their job.
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:26 PM)Evan Wrote: Updated the OP with tests for MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF, MF Pegasis (Pre-HWS) CH120RF, MF Ray Cancer CH120RF, MF Storm Cancer CH120RF, MF Ray Cancer 100RF, and MF Storm Cancer 100RF. I will do all 4 90 tests, and the remaining 2 100 tests sometime today.

(Jan. 24, 2011  6:07 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: Well, kinda too late now, yours IS for a specific combo, s'yeah, I just went ahead and made it, and linked to yours. I hope you don't mind Smile

No problem, but I'm sure the Mods will merge the two topics anyways. I was just trying to help with their job.
Cool Evan thx for the 100 and CH120 tests. Cant wait for the 90 test. Awesome tests. The 100 track didn't make much difference........
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:31 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Cool Evan thx for the 100 and CH120 tests. Cant wait for the 90 test. Awesome tests. The 100 track didn't make much difference........

I honestly didn't think it would. Ray only scored one extra KO, but it did seem more aggressive at 100. Storm however was pitiful at 100.
will test against vulcan, gravity and basalt wen i get ma attack stadium.
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:33 PM)Evan Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2011  6:31 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Cool Evan thx for the 100 and CH120 tests. Cant wait for the 90 test. Awesome tests. The 100 track didn't make much difference........

I honestly didn't think it would. Ray only scored one extra KO, but it did seem more aggressive at 100. Storm however was pitiful at 100.

wow i was hopping storm would do better, oh well (maybe storm should be retested on 85)
hmm cant wait for more tests
Sorry to rain on your parades guys, but now comes 230.
The 85/100 tests will get approx. 0% against 230
Ch120 at 120 height won't do as well as 145 height against 230

This is to help out with the "reincarnation" of libra, but now that 230 is making a difference, the tests need to be included with 230.
There needs to be a combo that can take down MF libra 85,(x)145,230 rs, rsf, cs defense types. If libra dominates with too many of these heights, then it should not be unbanned. But if it does get defeated quite a bit at VARIOUS heights, then there's no question that libra should be unbanned.

I'm all for libra being banned BTW, I don't have 230, or RS,rsf,cs, but observations show that it just can't stand it's ground as well as it should to be a banned part.
well then ban 230 then bring libra problem solved, without libra attack almost always dominates, libra will give defence the boots it needs to let defence win

me i am not against libra being unbanned, but im not crazy about it either :\

thanks for the tests evan
Do you have Gravity Perseus or Vulcan cause they're much more useful to test than Ray and Storm combos. Also using the same combos for Earth for comparison would be good.
(Jan. 24, 2011  9:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Do you have Gravity Perseus or Vulcan cause they're much more useful to test than Ray and Storm combos. Also using the same combos for Earth for comparison would be good.

Read the OP, I don't own Gravity Perseus or Vulcan. I have asked for others to test those.

I'm planning on doing MF-H Earth (Mold 2 - Hasbro) GB145RSF and 230RSF as comparison later tonight. This is not to show how powerful Libra is, rather how it compares to Earth.

I'm updating the OP with MF-H Libra (2) 230RSF vs all four wheels I've been testing at CH120RF.
That's why I suggested it. You need to compare it.
Why are you for Libra being banned? Neither Libra or 230 should be banned. There is plenty of evidence that shows that Libra is not at all unstoppable. Not lots of testing has been done, but 230 is definitely not unstoppable, especially with the release of metal flat.
Could you test your Libra combos agaisnst top tier stamina combos?
I has some testing:

MF-H Libra GB145RSF vs. MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F
Standard Testing Procedures
Beylauncher L + R

MF-H Libra GB145RSF vs. MF Gravity Perseus AD145R2F
Standard Testing Procedures

Yeah, I need R145...