My Squad
Pugilist Dilma
Iron Magress
Ice Queen Selena
Thunder God Eze
Time Lord Claris
Awesomest. Squad. Ever. In my eyes at least. XP
Claris sucks man..
I kinda know that but she's the best/only healer I have and I spent forever to get her to 3*. Even though I am a brawler I am rookie at the same time. I never save any gems. Its because of the temptation. I just have to use the gem.
Save gems for rare summons.
I am almost at four gems. Stupid St. Lamia islands. The bosses are friggin' hard.
I just got to St Lamia, UGH. Stuck on The Banished Fire Dragon.
You got stuck on that one too? Ha! For some reason I never liked fire types. I am currently on the thunder part of St. Lamia.
I'm trying, it's the fact that I don't have any healers. So I'm trying Dancer May.
I feel sorry for you guys. I won Maxwell on St.Lamia. I'm currently on the thunder stages on the other two worlds.

I evolved my Ice Queen Selena to Ice Goddess Selena.

I have 4 gems. Just need 1 more!
I having trouble with the Cordelica stages. I don't know why. It seemed easy at first but now...Geesh. I am actually scared to fight Maxwell because I think Tilith might get even sicker and die. I don't know why I follow the story line I just do.
My current healer is Worl Tree Altrio or something, hah.

What's your ID -Emeryl ?
0639006061 is my ID.
Sorry dude. You've reached your maximum friend limited.
Nooooooo! Try again in 30 min. I will have to sacrifice a friend.
Nice Black Magress btw. Mines only level 28. T_T
Thanks I had to go through the Metal parade ten times just to get him to max level. Only because I got all ghosts the first five or four times. Again, Geesh.
Tell me about it. Tired

I once found a Fire Crystal once.
Cool! I only found a Dark Crystal and my brother finds TWO Crystals on his BF. Oh the irony. I have always found everything before him and look what happens. T_T
Same with my sister. She found a Water and Fire Crystal. Plus, she's managed to Rare Summon 10 times. Me only 2. T-T

Well, only on thing to do... keep playing! Then rub it in there face we're better!
What a coincidence my brother found the same two! I have rare summoned...3 times. Guess little people don't realize the... Did you just say ten?!?! How the glob is that possible? Tell her she doesn't get an extra hour in the ball pit. XP
Lol maybe your brother's my sister. XD

She never once restored her energy. Lol, I'm so jealous of her!
She may be...
Never??? She must have really good self control. Temptation has taken control when it comes to gems. I used all of them on that metal parade today to build Black Magress. I have to say it was worth it..kinda..sorta..maybe..no it wasn't worth it at all because I just earned 2 more gems that I could've added to the three I don't have.
So I've probably rare summoned about...give or take 30+.
iTunes. Leftover after I quit GraalOnline.