[Brampton,Ontario] Holiday Beyblade Brawl!

i got 8 people ready to enter, all from my school Grin
do you guys live near the school cheyne middle school(close to fletchers meadow high school)
i don't, i live near the school W.G Davis Middle School
RFkid will your tourney be held at shoppers world?
(Oct. 19, 2010  5:21 AM)RFkid Wrote: alright.

i'm planning to have a tourney this friday.
admission is 3 dollars.

i hope you know where Kingknoll Park is.
the tournament is gonna be at 3 30 - 4 30.

1st place winner will have a choice between any of the 2nd wave beyblades, which i will order and let you know when it arrives so you can come receive the prize.

its there ^
things are probably gonna be changed up... but for sure there will be something during the winter break.
UPDATE!! 11/18/10 !!!

I just want to let you guys know that there's going to be a TOURNAMENT soon.

It will be in STANDARD FORMAT, meaning MFB beys and no Metal System Libra.

If you have a stadium, please bring it.

Only Takara Tomy Stadiums will be used for official play, bring your OWN stadiums for FREE PLAY.

The date of the Tournament is on
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3RD, 2010.

The tournament will take place in SOUTH FLETCHER'S SPORTSPLEX, and we will meet in the LIBRARY.

The Time of the tournament is not yet confirmed, but please book your calendars for this day! I am hoping to bring at like 12-13 people to the tournament.

PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF YOU CAN COME, BECAUSE I HAVE TO ORGANIZE THE TOURNAMENT AND THE ROUNDS.

ADMISSION FEE WILL BE 3 DOLLARS, AND WILL GO TOWARDS PRIZES FOR FIRST PLACE. SORRY , BUT NO MONEY FOR PRIZES FOR SECOND AND THIRD PLACE.

I hope you can all make it. Cheers!

- Kimchi

PS: Could Dung please edit the OP With the Update, and change the Topic name to : "[Brampton, Canada] HOLIDAY BEYBLADE BRAWL! NOV.18.10"
Thanks!
count me in
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:55 AM)mustafa937 Wrote: do any of you live close to fletchers meadow school in brampton cuz i really need a challenge,i already beat everyone i knew about so ya....

sugar hill is close by there

i live very close to that school
people, its too cold to battle outside. Shoppers world on charolais and mclaughlin is good. Cassie campbell? South fletchers?
(Nov. 25, 2010  12:44 AM)lightning draco Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  12:55 AM)mustafa937 Wrote: do any of you live close to fletchers meadow school in brampton cuz i really need a challenge,i already beat everyone i knew about so ya....

sugar hill is close by there

i live very close to that school

If fletchers is a middle school. Then let me tell u one thing. (OFF TOPIC) i vsed that school in my school soccer tournament. They became first, i became third. (ON TOPIC) i can beat u, but not sure i can battle u
TOURNAMENT IS AT SOUTH FLETCHERS SPORTSPLEX, MEET AT THE LIBRARY. Grin

The tourney will begin at 4 PM, so make sure your there, or we'll be starting without you.

Forget PM, Post here if you can make it FOR SURE.

And Dung, make a Attendees and Maybe Attending list as well.

Thanks! Hope to see some of you there!

On a side note, please tell me your WBO username and your real name when you show up to the tournament, I'm not going to know EVERYONE. Tongue_out
IM AN ATTENDEE, PLZ SAY PRIZES,
tomorrow's the tourney @ 4 (: hope y'all can make it!

and dw, you can choose one.
i am most deffinity coming i will own!!!
The Tournament went GREAT! all of u who said you were coming that didn't come, shame on you because 1st, 2nd and 3rd all got prizes
It was on dec 3rd? Oh great! Plus i didn't know prizes... And the tourney admission is 3 dollars, even tho its not a real 1.. What was the prizes?
you got to pick your prizes firs place got takara tomy bey (under $20.00 becasue not enough people came) second and third got hasbro beys
OOOHHHHH, Im in Brampton!! I thought no one on the WBO lived in Brampton, Awesome!! I might come